Chapter 33

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good evening Miss Kelly." said a waitress as she walked in into the restaurant.

"Good evening Min Guk. Is Chloe in here?" He is one of her loyal employee in Epic. He's like her younger brother.

"Yeah. She's in the bar kitchen."

Kelly nodded, "Okay. thankyou." She waved at the man who put a boyish smiled.

She looked around as walked to the bar kitchen. The resto is almost full with customer. Because its near the time for people to eat dinner. Kelly nodded as smiled to the some customer who Kelly knew. Kelly saw them everytime Kelly came to Epic. They already became the loyal customers. She spotted Chloe at the bar kitchen, busy with her mix drinks.

"Hey girl." Kelly greeted her as said on the bar chair stool.

Chloe looked up from what she did, "Hei boss. Long time no see." Giving away her best smile. "How are you? Do you want something to drink?"

"Still the same. Give me your best drink."

"Have a rough day?" She asked with smirk as made a drink for her boss.

Kelly shrugged, "Not really."

"Hows Epic nowadays?"

"Still always packed with people since the morning. Some of your customers say hi to you. And there's a people of representative from Fashion Channel, they wanted to review your business."

"And what had you said to them?"

"I cant give them the answer yes or no, because I know, that you dont want to appear in public. I gave them your contact, so they can ask you directly." She explained as gave her the drink.

Kelly nodded understand. "I'll think about it first." She sipped the drink. Its made her relax.

"Where have you been? its almost one month you didnt pay a visit in here?"

"Busy with the school and dorm. Its give me headache. The parents and students mostly. Glad Brian took the most other matters."

Chloe grinned "I am sure you still can mannage it."

Kelly snorted to her compliment, "I prefer mannage my resto."

"Hahahahha yeah. But now I am who handle it." Kelly glared at her.

"You dont want to open your own?"

Chloe shrugged as shook her head, "Not yet. I still have no courage. Worry if it will have no customer."

"Duh. Thats always part of business girl."

Chloe grinned to her, "I am still happy to work in here. Do you not want to have some one help your resto again sist?"

"As much I want, It'll be more happy if you can have your own business than work with someone else."

"I am agree. But not today."

"Yeah." I waved to her, "I'll help in the kitchen, I leave you in here. Will you be okay alone?"

"Duhh. Without your visit, this resto will still alive in my own hand."

"Hahahhahaha witch!" Kelly shout as walked to the kitchen, leaving the bar.

After two months her live in Korea, just on the first month she had pay visit to her resto. She missed her usual activity everytime she has been in the resto. Like always in her resto in her country, in Korea, She help the chefs too in the kitchen. She will be more responsible to indonesian cuisine. If it is in Korea, there is much people who wanted to have the indonesian food. They love it.

 

 

***

 

 

Later that night, A black sporty car arrive i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter