Chapter 07

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ya! Why are you silent?? Its your fault they all are out!” Kelly just still keep silent.

“Ya ! Answer me!! You cant talk huh? You lost your voice hhuh?!” Then she splashed him with water. “Yaaa!!!!”.

“can you just shut up???!!!” shout Kelly with very anger.

“Aish!! Damn you. My clothes are wet!”

“Serve you right!” She then grabbed her pouch and walked to the door. But the door cant be open. She tried to open it but still closed.

“Katee!!! Brian!!!” she shout as banging on the door. “Some one open the door!!! Kate!! Brian!!!” Load music out there so how much she tried too shout, the people cant hear it.

While Kelly still banging and shout, Jiyong is busy with his wet clothes and face. “Yaa!! Guys!! Its not funny.. open the door!!!!”

“Shut up!!!” shout Jiyong.

She glared at him, “You are shut up!!” she searched the duplicate key in her purse and every side room roughly.

“Can you help to search the key huh??” she asked as focused on the key and her phone.

“No! You serched it!”

“Ya kwon jiyong! Search it!”

“Why must I? Its your fault!”

“damn you!”

“Hello Sara! Bring the VIP key! Open the door now!!” shout her while call her chasier.

“um.. sorry mam. Miss Kate hide it.”

“Argh damn it!” She ended it as tossed her phone and purse on the sofa.

She busy back to search the key and the tools, every thing to open the door while Jiyong busy with his wet clothes as dry it on the hot side near the window.

“Aish.” She said as kicked the door when she still cant open the door with her pins. She gave up.

“What are you doing in there??” asked kelly as she saw Jiyong lay down on the floor near window when she on half way back to sofa.

“Cant you see it?? I’m drying it.”

“Huh? Must you lay down and shirtless??”

“Why not?? Its my style. Beside you lucky to can see my good body.”

“Jerk!” She walked to the corner door which is room with one cabinet in there.

“Here” she said to him as handing the dryer and shirt. He stand up with confused look.

“Dry it with the dryer. And put the shirt on.” Said her as she looked and his eyes.

He took that, “Why? I could still shirtless.”

“ck. Whatever.” She back to lay down on sofa.

They are silent and just the sound of dryer and TV. How much she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter