Chapter 36

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How are you Brian? Long time no see."

"I am doing fine. How about you and the others? I heard many about you all."

Daesung just smiled sheepishly, "I think we are okay."

Brian can saw the sorrow on his face. He patted his back giving the support.

"I dont know you have pretty sister."

Brian smirked to Seungri player statement, "She is already taken."

"Sincha? isnt she too young for that?"

"Duh. If you thought she is too young, why did you said that looked like you want to flirt with her?"

"I dont." Seungri said defeat. "How old is she actually?"

"born on 93."

"But she looks more younger than that."

"What are you too doing in here?"

 

The three snapped their head around to saw the deep man voice behind them. Theres Soo Hyuk and Chloe eyeing them suspicious.

"Annyeong hyung. Anyeong Chloe." Said them. But Soohyuk still giving them the stare. "Kelly invited us to join you all."

"How you can went inside? Did you two come together?"

The two caugh their guard as Seungri asked that. They just can looked each other.

"Uhm. I'll help Kelly in the kitchen." Chloe said as glared to Brian who giggled to their flustered. While the idols still have eye their leader friend.

"Its not your business. I know the passcode." He said calmly while avoiding their stare as sat on the empty side.

"I smell somethung fishy in here~"

"Do you have no schedule?"

"We are free since this evening. So we just had meeting with Kelly."

"Did your leader know about it?"

They shook their head, "absolutely no one know about it. Kelly said, you told Seung Hyung about her?"

Soohyuk nodded, "He needed to know before go. So she already told you everything?"

"Yeah hyung. She always avoid the topic about Jiyong hyung."

"Can we not talk about it please?" Asked Brian as He watch the television. "I dont want hear about him too."

The two idols looked at him then to Soo hyuk to know the reason behind her cousin attitude. Soo hyuk just nodded to them, "He is really fond and love with his noona." They sighed as nodded.

"How about we play her Wii or Xbox?" Soo Hyuk suggested to clear the tension.

"Noona have it?"

Soohyuk hummed as nod, "Brian you set it. Come on Lets have tim battle. I am with Brian."

 

***

 

Spending the time with the people you love will make you happy and have a great memory. Kelly feel more relieve when the two idols she love, can accept her again. They bring back her bright aura. Her house became more lively since their coming. Kelly could hear their laughter and small fight from the kitchen when she and the other girls were preparing the food. Kelly sighed everytime she though of having all people she love, her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter