Chapter 12

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Kelly aready in the Kate's office for the meeting with the other models and photographer. Since they went in all employees in there greet and smile to her when they met her in way. They all know her as their boss best friend who oftenly come over.

"Oppa!" shout kelly when she see three people talk in front of room meeting.

They looked at her with smile. She hug them and give the kiss on the cheek.

"Hey big baby." Soo Hyuk said as hugged her back.

"How are you?"

"Fine. So you know Taylor oppa?" The men looked and laughed.

"They're friends Kelly." Kelly shocked with Kate's answer. "I just knew it. I'm shocked too when saw they came together."

"How? since when?"

"hahha. Since highschool when the day I transfered there. we are in one school and college together. When I knew He'll be in Kate project too in here so He stay in my house."

"Ahh.. I see. So you help your cousin again oppa?" Taylor nodded, "She like my skill."

"No. I need a photographer who want a low pay." She grinned and got the pinch from her cousin who just runaway to meeting room and left the two in the hallway.

"I'm happy to meet you again." He said as raffled her hair.

She pout and give annoyed look. "Still the same. Its already style oppa."

He laughed as hug her again. "I miss you sisy. When you come to Seoul again?"

She patted him. "I miss you too oppa. hm. I dont know yet. You still come to Epic?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter