Chapter 27

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days are passed just like that. We hangout together, sometimes all of us, or just the two of us. but some hours later we will be apart. In these past days, We are getting much closer. And also the idols are getting closer to my parents. I dont know how could it be. My parents threw a party in their home on saturday night. Like usual, this party just for our circle, closet bestfriend, such us, Taylor family, Steven family, Kate family. So the idols and mode are coming to. We have a baberque for dinner, we celebrate my birthday and Kate's show, we chatted together. They treated the idols like their old family. no special treatment. The boys are happy too. I can see their real faces. We had so much fun and happy together. I am happy to have them. like my own family.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Kelly!! wake up!!" Jiyong knocked up on her door for times but got no response. He sighed then tried to open the door. As it didn't lock,

he went inside and got the woman still inside her duvet. He smiles and shook his head as looked on her sleeping. It's not his first time to look at her sleep. He went to sit beside her on her bed.

"wake up woman." He poked her cheek. She flinched as groaned. "Ya! wake up. It's already mornig."

"hmhhh. 30 minutes more."

"No! come on wake up. I'm hungry. make me breakfast."

"No. make it yourself." she said as turned her back on him.

"Yaa! wake up!" he push bit more lightly her shoulder to make her wake up. She groaned load as away from him. "Aish" He laid down on his elbow for suporting, closer to her.

"You really dont want to wake up? alright then I dont have another choice." he said with smirk near her ear.

"Wake up princess." He said softly as kissed her cheek.

"Ya! Kwon Jiyong!" She pushed him away. "aish!" she wiped her checked then pulled the duvet to hide her face.

Jiyong laughed to see her cute and flustered face. "hahaha Dont hide your face princess. Or do you want me to kiss again?"

She pulled down till her nose then gave a glare to him. He just grinned.

"Come on wake up. I'm hungry."

"Arrghh!" She throwed away thw duvet to him then out of bed. She can still heared his laughter as she locked her bathroom door.

After her morning routine, she went out of the bathroon and saw the boy was lying on his stomach and face to another side of her. She got closer to check on him and got him soundly sleeping on her bed.

"ckh. You woke me up but you are on sleeping again." She ruffled his hair then went out to the kitchen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter