Chapter 03

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The event continues until a few minutes ahead and finally closed with the signature event of each member to the fans in the room. One by one, the fans lined up to get the signature of their idols who werebehind a table on the stage.

"Come on Kate." Said Kelly and pulled her friend into the queue.

“What are we doing here? I dont want ”

“Get the sign too. Oh come on kate. You’ll never know when it’ll happen again.“

“Really Kelly? We’re 25th years old and we must do like these teenagers? Oh maigad!! Help me God.”

“Enjoy it baby for the first and last time hehe I’m promise. Hm maybe you’ll have something with one of time hehehe.”

“Ohh please kelly!! Come one they are korean boyband.. I’m just attracted to a model baby.”

“Hahhaha whatever you say kate. You dont know what will happen. So watch what you say. Hahhaa prepare yourself.“ kelly said with smoothing the appearance of herself and her friend. “Perfect”

“Never understand with my bestfriend this one. Bet me they have girlfriends certainly.”

“haha so why?? You still can get them since they’re not married yet. You ever said that remember.”

“damn you.” Kelly could only laugh satisfied but stopped by one of the officers whom told her to go up on the stage soon as it became her turn.

“I’ll go first baby.”  Kelly said, waving her hand and simply replied by sticking out her friend tongue.

And this is the time. Kelly felt happy that time. Finally she could got the idol signature. First, she give their CD to the guy with the mohack style who sat in front of.  He looked at Kelly and gave the shy smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter