Chapter 04

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guard opened the door then they in. They’re shocked. In front of them there are a man with handsome familiar face to them, a korean man, and  the five idol whom they just saw few minuter before.  

“Hai Kelly, Kate. Never expect you came here. Come on sit beside me.” Said a man with familiar handsome face to them.

“Steven” said the girls. The man just smiled with wave his hand.

“So you’re the director huh?” asked kelly when they sat beside him in front of the idol. The others just confused to look at thethree.

“Hahhayes I am. Long time no see huh. You two haven’t contact me again.”

“ohh come on stev.. you didnt ask about us too. You with your busy. I always invite and you never come too, like this girl between us” quiped Kate. Stevan laughed to hear that.

“Hiss.. cut it off stev.. what do you want?” she glance to the boys

“easy girl. Hmm. I need you.. lets just say actually we.” The girls startled and confused to hear what his said. “hahhhaha. I know you two come to this event, and I Know you kelly who was said in korean languange before. I saw everything from the back.”

“You saw us but you didn’t come near and say hi?” asked Kate.

“Still the same..” said the girls.

“hahhahaha come on girls. I’m sure you miss me and glad to meet me now.”

“No” said the girls again. The people who were in there still confused and smiled  too to look at the girls behavior.

“haha whatever guys. Back to topic. You know them and This man in beside me is Manager Kim, their manager. We have the problem. Because our current mc cannot do her job again, so I want you to be a mc in their concert Kelly. And I want you to teach them our language.”

“What?? Are you kidding me? MC? Teach them?” Steven just nooded to her outburst. “Ohh come on steven. I never again be the mc. And I had already bought the ticket. If I would be the Mc, my money was out with no use. And the girl beside me will be the lost kid in the concert.”

“oh. Dont mind me. I can to not come to the concert.”

“Ya! I just bought you the freaking expensive ticket and the cd, but you dumped me. Oh mai gad Kate. I’ll never want to help you projects.” Shout kelly with a bit high tone.

“Oh come on Kelly. I know you like this offere. Beside I dont know them anything until now, and I dont ever listen to their songs. You just dragged me to here. And dont bring my projects to this problem. I and you know that you always suit to my projects.”

The room full of their little fight, not aware of some eyes that shocked to look at them.

“Kate you know my wish list. You know what I want. I dont want to be mc and teach them. If you’re not helping me, I dont wanna help you either.”

“If you dont wanna help us, so dont come to our concert too.”  Said a man and their eyes shoot to him.

“Shut up, Jiyong.” Said Manager Kim with anger tone.

“Oh really?!  So you prohibited me to come? Alright give me back my money!”

“How much do you want? A million dolar? I’ll give you huh.”

“ckc idol with no manner.” Kate slapped Kelly on the arm when she said that.

“Ya! See yoursel... you have no manner too!”

“SHUT UP GUYS!” shout steven. They looked to him except Kelly and Jiyong who still looked each other with hater eyes. “Gdragon why did you talk like that? You have this idea. If it like this, its better we used old mc again.”

“Ohh come on Steven you know the reason why we need the new mc.” Said Gdragon.

“I’m no problem with it. And you Kelly, you have a bit lack manner too.” Jiyong smirked when hear that and Kelly sent a glare to him. “Come on guys, can you two not to hate each other. Listen Kelly, if you take this offere, you dont have to worry. Kate can help you too to teach them. You two can be LO of them until two next monday they go back to Korea. And I’ll pay you more include your tickets money.”

“LO? We cant steven. I have event next friday and  Kelly will take part too. She must prepare it starting next Monday. And You know it.” Said Kate

“Oh come on Kate. You’re the boss. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter