Chapter 05

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning day. Kelly already wake up since 7 am and started to prepare for her day. She never expected in her live to work with her idol. She sighed as recall what happened yesterday. She made simple breakfast for her. At 8.30am she ready to go out of her apartment and drive to the meeting point where is in her restaurant. Some minutes later she arrived at the parking and saw her bestfriends car already there. Soon she went in to the restaurant, and greeted by her employees.

“Are they already in here?” asked her to one of her employes

“Yes, they are in vip lounge same like last night. And they already ordered.”

“alright. Just give me hot chocolate. I’ll up then.” The employee nooded and Kelly went up. Soon she went in, the room full of the their songs and laughter, she saw they are alredy focus on their business. some playing with the games in there, some just watch it, and one man just stand in front of big glass that give a view of the town.

 “Hei Kelly. You arrived.” Said steven who was sat at the sofa with manager kim when she walked in the room.

Kelly nooded and confused to watch the others who look happy. “since when?”

“hm around thirty minutes ago. And soon they love to be in here.” Kelly nodded again and put their things in the table. She glance to the man who standing alone. She sighed then approch to him.

“Why you not join them?”  asked kelly when she standing besside him.

“ck. No greeting to me? Rude.” He said and kelly rolled her eyes.

“Hi Kwon Jiyong. So answer?”

“ck. Morning Kelly. No patience huh? I just wanna see the view. Like to see everything from the high place.”

“Why? Is there any interesting?”

“Everything that are out of there. Every thing looked small from high place. Look all cars and people out there seems attractive from here. Can look the sky or plane that are passed by.” Kelly looked at him when she heard his answer. Jiyong felt the stared but still looked out of window. “Why? Find me how handsome I am?

“ck. As you dream.” Said her then turned back to the sofa. Jiyong just smirk then follow her too. “Come on guys. Lets start it. We dont have much time.” One by one they stop their game and joined with Kelly in the sofa. “I’d already made you some basic conversation and sentence in Indonesian language. There were korean language too. You can read and learn it. If you still dont understand it, you could asked me or Kate.” Said Kelly as give the boys some paper with the conversation. Then they read it while Steven and the manager were discussing of the concert matter.

“Have you already read it?” asked Kate as eat the rainbow cake. Kelly nodded as take a sip of her hot chocolate. “this Monday we will have the meeting with the models at my office. Then the next full day you steven and another models will have outdoor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter