NINE

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“A…a what?” I tried to process what was happening. It was a really move for Sehun to tell Lu Han such a disgusting lie.

“. I’m sorry, Eunmi. I shouldn’t have mentioned-“

“No. Lu Han. Stop. I don’t have chlamydia, okay? I didn’t cheat on you and most of all, I’ve never had with anyone in my entire life!” I know I was hyperventilating but I couldn’t help it. Anger was vastly eating my mind and no one has any idea of how much I badly wanted to vent it all out on Sehun right now. I wanted to kill him so badly that I don’t care if I’m going to spend my entire life in jail.

“Wait. Are you saying that Sehun lied to me…. Are the both of you pulling a prank on me?” Lu Han asked, confused, but right now isn’t the right time to answer all of that. Plus, I’m not that mad yet to involve him in this war with Sehun. I couldn’t think of any excuse so I just told him the only words I’ve thought of.

“I’ll have to call you back.”

“Wa-wait. This is getting nowhere. I’m going to pick you up at your house.”

“What- NO!” Then he hung up. Great, Lu Han, you hung up on me for the third time.

 

I was so furious at the moment that I didn’t know how the heck I got home. Never have I thought that skipping their Friday night would result into something worse. Throwing my shoes at the shoe rack, I immediately ran to my room without greeting my parents, whom I assumed were shocked of my behavior. I closed the door, locked myself inside, and slumped my bag on the bed before changing into a pair of white tee and leggings. I couldn’t even breathe properly out of anger. Sehun’s too much to handle and he’s like a fire. He kills me slowly and painfully. Wow, that was dramatic.

 

I tried to inhale and exhale slowly before calmness finally reached my nerves. My forehead was resting on my palms as I continue my calming deed. Though it calmed me, it didn’t lessen my anger for Sehun and I know for a fact that it never will. After all these, it won’t.

 

Soon as I was breathing normally, I grabbed my phone and exhaustedly rang Lu Han’s number. I’m going to tell him that it’s really not necessary for him to still pick me up since I really don’t plan on going but I think my prayers weren’t answered when it went straight to the voicemail after ringing him three times. How could a best day suddenly turn into the worse? Seriously.

 

I was still ringing Lu Han when there was suddenly a knock on the door. Lazily, I stood up and opened it, revealing my curious-looking dad. I raised my brows at him.

“I wonder why you suddenly barged in looking like a hulk,”

I sighed. “Sorry. It’s just…” I paused before continuing.  “It’s tough.” I faked a smile but my dad doesn’t look like he’s buying it. “What’s up? We’ve been really worried about you lately. You always talk about something stresses you out but won’t tell us about it.”

“Dad. It’s not huge. I can handle this.” I reassured him. For a moment, he just stared at me and I know that I still have to convince him with more effort.

“And I’m not doing anything illegal.” I added that made him smile.

“Fine. If you can handle it then okay. I know you can.” I smiled at him before sighing when we both suddenly heard mom called out my name.

 

“Eunmi! You have a handsome visitor!” I groaned loudly. Great. Now he’s here. Dad looked at me suspiciously and I waved my hands to his face, knowing what it meant. “No, no. I’m perfectly single.” He then shrugged his shoulders and I followed him downstairs.

 

Doe-eyes met mine soon as I reached the living room. My mom was also there preparing him a glass of juice. “It’s been so long since you’ve been here, dear.” Mom stated. Lu Han just smiled and thanked her for the juice. “You want snacks?” Mom offered but Lu Han only declined politely and assured her he’s eaten.

 

“Well, I’ll be in the kitchen if you two need me.” My mom said before she pulled Eunjin with him for snacks. Soon as we were both left alone, I had no idea what the heck I’m going to do. My ex is in the living room and he just found out that I have chlamydia, which I don’t. I turned to him and he was smiling while bitin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter