SEHUN'S P.O.V

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sophomore year. I was standing in front of my locker as I secretly read the novel ‘To Kill A Mockingbird’. Our English teacher assigned each student a certain novel to make an analysis for and when I started to read this book, it was hard for me to put it down. I was so indulged with reading that I didn’t notice the heavy footsteps of my friends coming towards me.

 

“Yo yo yo! What do we have here?” I heard Chanyeol exclaimed. I turned to see them getting nearer so I tossed the book inside the locker and immediately closed it. I crossed my arms as I leaned my back to the locker and raised a brow at them.

“Did we just see you reading?” Kai teased as they reached me. I scoffed and they all laughed. “Sehunnie’s shy~” Baekhyun teased.

 

It’s not that I’m shy about it, it’s just that I didn’t want to be teased, especially by these people. “So party tonight?” I asked.

“Yes, sir. Junmyeon’s throwing a party tonight. His parents are away for the whole week so better ready your liver. We gonna be chugging a lot of alcohols!”

I rolled my eyes. Same old weekend, same old parties, and same old people. Sometimes, I wish it could be different but I, myself, isn’t as well. Cutting class to smoke pot, skipping morning classes because of hangovers. I guess this is a rich kid sickness, it’s our way of coping with our real feelings.

“By the way, we’re skipping afternoon classes. Joint in the old theatre room?” Kai asked. I simply nodded my head and excused myself to go to class. As I’ve said, it’s the same old again.

 

 

The day went by so fast and before I know it, it was already afternoon. My friends were flooding me with texts and I was starting to get really irritated and when they started calling me when I was still in class, I turned off my phone. I sighed and excused myself from class to get my book in the locker.

 

As I reached my locker and finally got my book, I suddenly found myself wandering the school grounds and cutting my class to find a place to read and when I saw a glimpse of my friends wandering as well, I immediately turned and ran, letting my feet take me wherever it can.

 

I found myself at the school’s gymnasium which was empty at the time. I smiled to myself as I thought that it was the perfect place for an afternoon read. I was planning to finish the book tonight but I know I wouldn’t be able to skip the party. It’s easier to skip classes now than to skip my friends’ party.

 

As I made my way to an empty bench, I suddenly caught a glimpse of a figure behind one of the benches. I shrugged it off, thinking it could just be my imagination but then I saw some movement from the same place and abruptly, I made my way towards the figure to confirm if I wasn’t really alone.

 

As I reached the spot, a wide-eyed flinching girl surprised me. She was grasping a book on her chest as she looked at me with fear. I raised a brow at her but she remained still. I suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter