SEVEN

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I don’t know what’s gotten into me and why I had the urge to argue with Sehun like that. But no, I just told him the truth. I was just being honest and it’s not my fault that he took it too harshly. It’s unsettling for me to see him suddenly appear and act casual as if there was no war between us. And he even had the guts to remind me of that party! How ty of him. Honestly though, he was scary and I mean really scary earlier. I thought he was going to hurt me..

 

But he can’t. He wouldn’t. Like what he said, not with the evidence in my hand. So that’s it. All I have to do was to guard those photos with all my life and he would always find a reason to keep himself from bullying me. I nodded my head absently at the thought as I walked at the hallways when someone bumped my side.

 

“Why so deep in thought?” Whew. It was just Jijae. I almost had a panic attack that the bullying would come back again. “And so tensed,” She added. I scowled at her. “Don’t go bumping people around like that,” I told her.

“You mean dumbstruck people?” I looked at her before rolling my eyes. “What were you thinking that you didn’t notice my beautiful face?”

“Okay, first and foremost, let’s get things straight. I wasn’t out of trance and you need to stop being so delusional.”

“You just admitted that you were out of trance.” She beamed at me. “And you didn’t object when I said you were delusional,” I beamed back.

“Touché.” Chuckling, I smacked her shoulder when she suddenly gripped my arm.

“Hey, look, it’s your mortal enemy.” She teased. However, this was no time for teasing right now. Sehun was facing his locker while his friends were just around goofing off. Sehun doesn’t look like he’s goofing off with them because his face was blank but it seriously looked pissed. My heart beat faster out of nervousness. Immediately, I pulled Jijae and quickly made our way to the school exit.

 

I guess fate must be pulling a joke on me at the moment because Jongin suddenly called out my name. We stopped in our tracks and I could see Sehun also stopping with whatever he was doing in his locker.

 

“Hey, Eunmi, don’t forget Friday, yeah?” Jongin reminded me followed by a flirtatious wink. The others were also looking at me in a teasing and cocky manner except for Sehun whose back was turned to me. I rolled my eyes at Jongin and was about to pull Jijae again when Sehun suddenly slammed his locker shut, surprising everyone around him, including us. He then ruffled his hair and turned the opposite way from us before he stalked off. There my heart went rapid and suddenly, regret started to eat me up. I shouldn’t have pissed him off earlier.

 

“What’s with him?” I heard Jijae mumbled. I shrugged my shoulders as an answer and finally marched our way outside. As we made our way home, there was only one question that’s been bugging me. Was he really that angry because I called him a coward?

 

 

 

 

“Oh, good, you’re home!” My mom greeted from the kitchen soon as I entered the house. “Hey, mom.” I gave her a smile before making my way to the couch and slumping my bag on the sofa. “How was school?” She asked. I shrugged my shoulders as I made my way towards her. “The usual,”

“Coffee?” I smiled and shook my head, leaning on the kitchen counter.

“Dad and Eunjin?” I asked, pertaining to where they are. “Just bought groceries.” My face made an ‘O’ as I nodded my head.

“So, since you don’t want to talk about school, let’s talk about what we’re having

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter