TWENTY SEVEN

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Let’s play a game,” Sehun insisted soon as we got inside the car. It was already three in the morning and we’re still at the same spot, somewhere down the road. The engine was on and we decided to rest our butts inside since it was getting colder outside and Sehun was getting closer. My eyebrows scrunched at Sehun’s suggestion.

“What game?” I asked and a sly smile spread across his lips.

“We tell each other secrets, confessions to be more fun.” I stifled a laugh.
“Seriously? That’s so childish.”

“Please, baby?” I frowned slightly. “Ugh, stop calling me that!” I whined while he laughed. “Then, why are you blushing?”

“I am ing not.”
“Don’t play the curse game with me ‘cause you know I’m better at it.” He teased and I scoffed. “As if,”

“Come on. Confessions 101,” I shook my head but he didn’t seem to mind me.

“Okay, I’ll go first, then.” He inquired before I could even say something.

“You’re so cute when you argue with me and how you react whenever Lu Han pinches your nose although I wish I was the one doing that,” He said teasingly at first but turned serious at the end. “Now, your turn, baby,”

“I hate it when you call me that.” I admitted but deep down inside, I don’t want him to call me that because I don’t how to react to it without looking like a giddy little girl.

“You sure do, baby.” He remarked playfully and I frowned even more as I try my best to hide my flushed face.

“Sehun! Stop. It’s uncomfortable.” Sehun shifted on his seat and slowly leaned closer to me. “And why is that?” His breath almost touched my face.

“I-it j-just is..” I stammered and he let out a low chuckle. “Confession #2, I want to kiss you right now.” I froze on my seat as Sehun traveled his gaze to my lips. His lips looked luscious enough to kiss. . What the are you thinking, Eunmi?

Before he could even lean closer, I gathered my strength to turn away from him making him almost land his lips on my cheek.

“Confession #2, I’m not really used to this.” I croaked as Sehun returned to his seat with a sly smile.

“Oh, come on, you could do better than that.” He said and I sighed. What secret do I have of him?

“Okay, you’re hot.” I muttered absentmindedly before I could even stop myself.

“That’s not even a secret.” Sehun remarked cockily and I couldn’t help but to snort.

“How arrogant,” I commented as he laughed at me. “So, you find me hot, huh,”

“W-well, it’s… It’s your turn,” I faced the window to hide my blushing face. Stupid me, why did I have to say that? Sehun chortled before he spoke.

“Confession #3, I used to call and hung up on you through Lu Han hyung’s phone. I just wanted to hear your voice.” He confessed and my heart skipped a beat.

“That’s sneaky.”

“It is, baby.”

“What about that incident with Krystal? The one she was furious about that she even attacked me at the ladies’ room.”

“She found out I got drunk and I called out your name multiple times.”

“Why did you get drunk then?” Sehun looked away and straight on the road.

“Jealousy. You were with Lu Han earlier that day.” He mumbled the last phrase and I tried my best to refrain myself from smiling.

“You’re too straight-forward, you know,” I broke into a smile. Sehun turned to me with a grin plastered on his face. “That’s just how I work. Now, your turn.”

I stopped and thought of another secret but couldn’t think of any then I suddenly remembered the flowers Lu Han gave and how I thought of him. I guess I could tell him about my desperation.

“Okay, don’t laugh but I actually thought of you when I received flowers from Lu Han the day after I got drunk.”

Sehun frowned at the mention of Lu Han. Maybe he was furious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter