TWENTY SIX

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I couldn’t blink a sleep that night. Sehun’s words ran through my mind consistently and I couldn’t seem to get it off. I know it was crazy but my heart felt the same and I know I shouldn’t be feeling it but I couldn’t help it. It’s just the way it is. I turned to my side and let out a sigh for umpteenth time. Why am I thinking of the enemy? I should loathe him but my heart says otherwise. It might sound cheesy but it’s just the pure truth and nothing fallacy. I closed my eyes and tried so hard. So so hard to get myself to sleep but I couldn’t. Sitting up, I reached to my phone when it suddenly vibrated continuously and an unknown number popped on the screen. My heart went rapid. I knew it was him so abruptly and absently, I slid my phone to answer before bringing the device to my ear. As I listen to the faint sound of his breathing, I cleared my throat before I initiate the first words.

“Sehun?” There was a slight chuckle on the other line.

“I thought you’d say Lu,” his deep husky voice spoke. I frowned. How does he know that? Before I could even ask him about it, he had already cut me off.

“You’re still awake. I thought you wouldn’t answer.” He mewled and I glanced at the clock that says 1:43 AM.

“So are you,” I said and then there was silence. A silence that doesn’t know how things are going to work. “Sehun..” I muttered and he let out a small ‘hm’.

“I don’t know how this…” I trailed off. “…you know,”

I heard him sigh on the other line, clearly saying that he feels the same.

“Me too. I want to make it work, Eunmi, please?” He cooed and I couldn’t help but to melt at his plead. I nodded absentmindedly as if he could see me.

“Eunmi?” He called out for my response.

“We’ll see.” I answered and he breathed out.

“I want to see you.” He said and my heart pounded vastly once again. Holy crap! Sehun wants to see me?! This is ing happening.

“I’m sure your pretty little girlfriend wouldn’t want it.”

“I ended everything with her, Eunmi. Stop being jealous and just come out.” WHAT THE F-? Is he freaking outside? I was hyperventilating that immediately, my feet left the bed and made its way downstairs, dashing towards the door.

“Are you being serious?”

“Nah, I was kidding.” I stopped and frowned as he chuckled.

“That’s not funny,” I muttered as my face flushed out of embarrassment. I’m sure he heard me being all excited and . Wait- I’m not ing excited. God, help me.

“Were you excited to see me?” He teased and I scoffed as I slowly made my way upstairs. “Then open your door.” I frowned.

“It’s not funny, Sehun.”

“But, I’m serious, Eunmi.” He cooed like a kid.

“Seriously, Sehun.”

“I’m serious. Open the door or I’ll knock loud enough for your parents to hear.” I rolled my eyes and lazily made my way to the door.
“I swear if I don’t see you-“ My words were cut off when he suddenly hung up as soon as I opened the door and there on the other side of the street was the man I least expected in his white tee and black sweatpants leaning on his car. I stood by the door while grasping my phone as I look at him while he crossed the street and marched his way towards me. There was a soft smile plastered on his face as he faced me.

“Hi,” He greeted and I opened my mouth to say something but nothing left my lips.

“Didn’t you miss me?” He teased and breathed out before rolling my eyes.

“What are you doing here?” I asked and he smiled.

“I’m hurt t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter