THIRTEEN

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Break was depressingly over and it’s finally time for PE class, which means, another session of swimming. Seriously, how is this going to help me pay my taxes? I mean why couldn’t they teach us something useful. I get it that this swimming session might help us incase of emergency but we’ve been learning it for a long time and I couldn’t count how much chlorine have I swallowed for the past weeks. Besides, we already know how to swim and the basics in surviving.

 

I pouted as I reached the swimming area. Okay, to be honest, I think I’m the only one who dreads this lesson since the other girls are always excited about it. I don’t know if it’s because they would have the chance to flaunt their flawless skin to the y guys or is it because they would find a way to burn all those carbs they actually regret eating. What I hate more about it is that it is after break and when you’ve just eaten, you tend to feel sleepy and lazy so yeah, basically, I really have no energy when it comes to PE class.

 

Soon as I finally made it to the girls’ locker room that girls were now raiding to get changed, a sigh came out of my lips. Just one hour, Eunmi. Just one hour. I trudged towards my locker and grabbed my less-intimidating one-piece speedo. Of course, I chose a swimwear that wouldn’t flaunt my s and too much and it practically screamed ‘don’t look at me, there’s nothing to show’. I looked around to see no one paying attention to me so I just shrugged and changed right at the moment. Thank God they’re too busy looking for a sport swimsuit that would make them look y. Nevertheless, I made sure to change quickly so they wouldn’t notice my presence. As if they do. Huh.

 

It’s not that I’m ashamed of my body. As a matter of fact, I’m pretty contented with it. Whether I earn a few pounds or lose some, I’m pretty okay with whichever. As I’ve finished changing, I put my bag inside the locker, grabbed my goggles and my swimming cap so I could get going when someone tripped my foot. I almost lost my balance but was quick to regain it so my face didn’t quite make it to the floor. I turned to see Sulli with another one of the B’s, Victoria. Both were smiling cockily at me. I grimaced.

 

“Why so clumsy, Eunmi?” Sulli started and I rolled my eyes.

“Why so ugly, Sulli?” Her facial expression pretty much changed with my choice of words. This es clearly doesn’t like being called ugly. Snickers were everywhere with my remark and I could see Sulli’s temper rising. Basically, everyone’s attention was on us and not on the swimsuits.

“You better be ready.” She warned and I cocked my head.

“For what? Your funeral?” I mocked and everyone laughed. She was so close to slapping me when Victoria stopped her. “Let her. She’ll get what’s coming to her.” Victoria told Sulli before she threw me a repugnant look.

“Oh, don’t worry, I get that a lot.” I inquired before I turned my back to them and dashed towards the swimming area.

 

Ugh. When are they going to stop? When I’m dead? I rubbed my temples as I settled down on one of the benches. I wouldn’t be surprised if one day, I find myself bald because of stress. Stressed of these s. Not long, everyone was already on their spot at the starting lane, getting ready for the instructor’s whistle. I stood on my lane and looked around, checking where the es at. Just a safety precaution. I saw the two es sitting on the benches and well, glaring at me. I actually think they’re more furious that I shrug off every threat they throw at me.

 

I turned to my lane and focus. Basically, at the other end was another student since they were supposed to time the first divers and then when it’s their turn to swim, we’ll switch places with them. I readied myself and soon as the whistle was blown, I dived right in, not paying much attention to the glares I feel digging through me. I swam and swam, determined to finish my turn so I could have the rest of time off. As I’ve reached th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter