EIGHT

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I looked around the hallways with the main priority of convincing, or, sort of blackmailing Sehun to convince Lu Han that I can’t go with them tomorrow. Whatever may be the reason, I just won’t go with them. It would be torture to deal with them all over again.

 

I’ve decided to kick things off at lunch and I know for a fact that Sehun has proceeded straight to his locker because, well, I sort of spied on him earlier. Finally seeing his tall built and his back turned to me, I gathered all of the brave spirits inside me and strode off to where he’s standing. His friends were nowhere near. I figured they might be inside the cafeteria already. As I got closer, I noticed that he was just fiddling with his phone or might be texting someone as he faced his locker.

 

You can do this, Eunmi. Tomorrow will be a prize, I swear.

 

So with all my might, I stopped right in front of his back and cleared my throat loud enough after I took in a deep breath. Sehun seemed to notice my presence and stopped with whatever he’s doing. His head twirled sideways, checking to confirm before closing his locker and finally turning fully to me. He leaned on his locker, tilted his head, and crossed his arms, giving me a blank smug look.

 

“What do you want?” His cold tone scared the out of me but I can do this. I kept my composure as I spoke my purpose.

“I want to make things easier for the both of us.” I answered. His brow raise at my statement. “I won’t come tomorrow.” I confirmed.

“Yeah, right, tell Lu Han hyung that.” He said, looking away with furrowed brows, completely annoyed at my attempt.

“Convince him.” I demanded and Sehun snorted.

“And why would I do that?”

“Because you can and like what you’ve always told me, Lu Han always listens to you, am I right?” Hitting the bull’s eye, Sehun scowled at me. He used to blackmail me about telling Lu Han that I cheated on him when I really never did. Luckily, he never had the guts to do so.

After seconds, Sehun sighed. “I’m not going to do anything to you tomorrow, Eunmi.” He said with his gaze fixated on mine. For a moment, I thought he was being sincere about it but I know better. This is Sehun and he’s good at deceiving like the evil he is.

“Oh, come on, Sehun, I’m making this easier for the both of us.” I crossed my arms.

“And how would that be easier for the both us?”

“You wouldn’t have the urge to destroy me with my presence not around and oh, your photos being secured safely.”  I then matched my statement with a sarcastic smile. Sehun just looked at me. I know he’s contemplating whether or not should he accept my proposition for him.

“Eunmi, what part of I’m not going to do anything to you do you not understand?” He growled controllably. Why is it that every time he calls me by my name, it gives me an eerie feeling?

“Trust me, Sehun, with me around, and us out of school grounds, you will.” I snapped at him. Gosh, he really is getting on my nerves. “Just convince him, whatever your reason may be. But it’s final. I won’t come.” I stood on my ground. I can’t let Sehun tell me any further that he won’t do it. So focused on what I was doing that I didn’t took notice that I was actually glaring at him. It’s like I’m threatening him to do it. Why is he being like this? Can’t he say something? Did I scare him?

Huh, nice one, Eunmi. As if.

Breathing out, I was about to say something when he spoke.

 

“Fine. Do whatever you want.” He stated before he sneered then left without another word.

 

In my whole life, I never understood that guy. One moment, he’s getting furious about me then the next, he would suddenly let it off the hook. I just don’t know what I would do. Why must I have such a complicated life?

 

 

 

 

Friday morning came by so fast. Yesterday, after my confrontation with Oh Sehun , it seemed like he really let me off the hook since Lu Han’s calls and texts stopped and Sehun never bothered to get in my way. Still, I have to be extra careful for he could be pulling stunts on me. Nevertheless, I’m still glad that I could spend this beautiful Friday in peace.

 

Yawning, I sat down the chair and had my morning milk and cereals. I could already smell the sweet scent of the weekend. And pancakes. I smiled to myself knowing this COULD be a good day for me.

 

“Well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter