TWENTY FOUR

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Neither of us moved and I couldn’t comprehend what was happening. Oh Sehun, the guy who loathes me for life was kissing me and I wasn’t doing anything about it. How could I let him invade me? How could I let him do this to me? But most of all, why do I have the urge to stay still and let his soft lips invade mine? Realizing that what was happening was a big mistake, I was about to pull away but Sehun held my body closer. He wrapped his arms around my body and moved his lips against mine. I melted and finally closed my eyes to submerge into this sinful fantasy. I didn’t care ‘cause at the moment, I knew I wanted it. Sehun nibbled my lower lip but I was frozen, too out of trance, not knowing what to do.

“Kiss me back, please..” He groaned desperately and I shivered under his touch. Finally, my lips gathered all its will to kiss him back. I moved my lips against his as he did the same. Our lips moved in rhythm. Sehun’s lips tasted sweet and it made me crave for more. When I opened my mouth to gasp for air, he took it as the opportunity to let his tongue in my mouth. My tongue moved on its own and battled with his as both our lips kissed in such a tormenting passion. Sehun was dominating my mouth in a gentle yet possessive way as his arms held me as if he doesn’t want to let me go. Soon the kiss turned into a steamy one and I suddenly found myself pinned against my seat with Sehun invading my space. He groaned into the kiss and lead me into a greater extent of pleasure. My body was weak and I wanted it to stop but at the same time, I wanted it to go on. I wanted it to go on for so long. I wanted more and it confused me why. I forgot the tears I shed and how I broke down in front of him because what matters is now.

 

Soon as my body weakened and I craved for air, I immediately pulled away while staring into his eyes. Sehun’s eyes were unreadable as it drilled into mine and I can tell that he wanted more as much as I do too. His eyes were gentle yet it was dark, it showed how he hated it when I pulled away. His mouth was slightly agape and effortlessly gasping for air. Only then did I realize how wrong this was and how I needed to stop it before it gets worst.

“I can’t do this.” I whispered, looking away. Sehun let out a sigh and I gathered all the remaining energy inside me to push him gently off me. He quietly went back to his seat and started the engine without another word.

 

 

 

 

The car ride was silent and soon as we reached my house, I vastly got out and sped off without listening to Sehun’s consistent call of my name. I shut the door closed and let out a big sigh before fixing myself. Palming my face, I plopped down the floor while continuously breathing heavily. I felt so confused and I wanted to cry because I let my guard open to Sehun just like that. Just like that. I felt so ashamed of myself and now I felt like I wanted to believe them for calling me a and a because I deserved it for letting Sehun do that to me. Oh Sehun, my greatest enemy, just invaded my lips and I didn’t do anything about it. God, Eunmi, you’re so ing stupid.

 

“Darling, are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter