TWENTY-NINE.

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I went inside the humungous house and was met by the same old-looking lady before she led me towards Sehun’s room. The whole time, I was holding my breath because partly, I could feel her stares digging through me and, partly, I was on my way to Sehun’s chamber to get my project that he snatched away from me. The lady opened the door for me and I stepped inside before she closed it softly. I heaved a breath and took my steps but my breathing was then hitched when a pair of lean arms circled my waist from the back. Instinctively, I tried to get off but he only locked his arms securely.

“Sehun!” I whimpered and the sound of his laugh tickled my ear.

“What, baby?” He teased.

“Let me ing go,” I scrunched my brows and pouted. He then let me go and pinched my nose before leading me to the bed. I stopped midway and shook my head. “Come on, we’ll make babies.” He cooed and I stifled a laugh.

“Why are you so cheeky?” I said before I slumped beside him in which I immediately regret because he put his arm on my other side, trapping me completely. He then nuzzled his nose on my neck, tickling me quietly.

“Sehun,” I whimpered once again but it only came out as a moan. Control your ing hormones, Eunmi!

“Do you not want to make babies with me, babe?” He teased. I could feel my body getting hot with just his simple gesture. Damn you, Sehun! With all my courage, I pushed him away and immediately stood up to get away from him. Sehun was laughing so hard on the bed as I crossed my arms.

“That’s not even funny. Are you ing high?” I questioned and he abruptly shook his head. “Heck, no. I stopped smoking ever since you told me to.”

“What about that morning I saw you? The one before you took me home?” Sehun thought for awhile and his face lighten up as soon as he remembered.

“Ah! That was an act. I love it when you get annoyed by it.” My face flushed at his another confession and I suddenly found myself strutting towards him before smacking his head lightly.

“That wasn’t a funny act. I take things seriously.” Sehun pouted before he pulled me gently, making me sit on his lap. There was a soft smile plastered on his face as his gaze was fixated on me. “I’m sorry, okay?” He said before pecking my lips making my face full red. I smack his shoulder lightly at the gesture and he chuckled at me.

“Would you forgive me if I give you your project now?” My eyes widened.

“You finished it? I was supposed to do it!” I whined.

“Well, I want to do something for you since I’ve been mean to you for months.”

“A year.” I corrected him and he smirked. “Yes and I’ll make it up to you for years.”

“How do you know we’ll last for years then?” I but his smirk only grew wider.

“WE?”

“I didn’t mean that!” I defended myself. Gosh, Eunmi, how could you be so unaware of your words? Sehun laughed at my desperate state as I pouted before I grabbed the project from him.

“I’ll be going. I guess I’ll repay you some other time.” I told him and this time, he was the one pouting. “No kiss?” He cooed cutely. Cute? You got it bad, Eunmi. I had to fight myself to kiss that pouting lips.

I broke into a smile as I shook my head. “Next time, maybe.”

“I know how you can repay me,” Sehun blurted out of the blue and I furrowed my brows at his statement. “How, then?”

This time, the teasing look on his face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter