TWENTY

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, I had a pile of papers gathered in my arms since most subjects should be passed today. I could see people everywhere panicking and others procrastinating. I might be lazy but I’d rather suffer early than procrastinate later. I smiled to my own achievement. At least, I’d have nothing to worry about for the next hours since it was good as gold.

 

Like yesterday, the bastards were missing in action once again and I couldn’t spot them anywhere but I saw Suho and Baekhyun by their locker and they seem to be busy with their own papers. Suho looked like he was reviewing for the final touch and Baekhyun was obviously procrastinating. His hair was messed up and he looked like he hadn’t showered today. I laughed mentally at my own joke as I made my way towards my locker to grab my first period books when Jijae suddenly startled me out of nowhere.

 

“Jeez, you scared me.” I whined at her. She laughed at my reaction.

“Having the time of your life, bestie?” Jijae might have figured the absence of the gang. “Why, yes I am but let’s not be quick to judge. They might be anywhere.” I said as I jokingly looked around. Jijae giggled as she helped me with my books. Good thing I have her to lean on or else I would be lost in this school without any companion though she’s the type of girl who comes and go but still, she’s there whenever I want her to be there. Although she isn’t there most of the time when those bastards play foolish things on me, I’m still glad because I honestly don’t want anyone getting involved in my own problems.

“How was the annoying papers? I’m not yet finish with one subject.” She whimpered like a baby and I couldn’t help but to smile.

“Absolutely good. I decided to play a role of a prisoner last Saturday so yeah, I’m good.” I beamed in victory and she scowled.

“Awwe! Why didn’t you tell me? We could’ve finished it together!”

“Jijae, if I invited you over then we wouldn’t finish a thing.” I said as I faced my locker and put some papers inside. “Besides, you’re going to be just a distraction,”

Jijae let out a sigh. “I know, I know. My beautiful face would be such a distraction.”

“No. You’re a distraction and your face is a destruction,”

I jolted away when I felt her slapped my arm hard and she was pouting at me.

“Stop acting so cute. It doesn’t suit you,” Jijae’s eyes squinted as she gritted her teeth at me. Usually, she’d be the one teasing me.

“Can you just stop being so insecure and help me with my papers?”

“I can’t do that. You just called me insecure.”

“Fine. Can you stop dreading my beautiful face and just help me out?” I let out a soft laugh before I slapped her shoulder gently with my papers.

 

 

 

 

Second period break finally came and I was finally able to stretch my body from sitting too much. It had been busy and hectic. Papers were everywhere, students were panicking, and teachers seemed to be so confused with all the commotion around. After this would be the last period and I can finally go home without anything to worry about.

 

Jijae and I were on our way to the cafeteria while talking about our plans at the homecoming and after finals. Homecoming was just a few weeks away and I’m not even sure if I would go since I would have no date and there would be no one to stop my enemies from humiliating me. I shrugged the thought off, thinking that it’s too far to think of it now. Jijae and I laughed about something as we reached the cafeteria and was too engrossed in our conversation that I didn’t notice the familiar noise of the group of a-holes.

 

Before getting my meal, I excused myself to pee and headed off to the restroom as Jijae get her order. I didn’t know why but I was having such a light mood at the moment, maybe it’s because the absence of the bastards or maybe it’s the accomplishments I’ve done. Ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter