THIRTY TWO

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I stood in front of the humungous house and decided to disobey Sehun and his stupid orders. This week was full of him convincing me, and sometimes, threatening me not to come and spend time with Lu Han. I know there’s more to it than bad things happening at parties and I’ve come to find out what it is. Why does he want to keep me away from this party so bad?

 

I breathed in before I made my way inside to find Lu Han. Geez, I hope his mom wouldn’t see me or I’d be in a big trouble. Actually, I’m just here to talk it out with Lu Han and after that, I would leave, plus, there must be a reason why Sehun’s too persistent on keeping me away from here and I need to know that.
 

As I’ve reached the living room, I saw a glimpse of Sehun’s built in the kitchen talking to someone and laughing, so, quickly, I made my way upstairs so he wouldn’t see me. I know he’d see me sooner or later but still, I have to talk to Lu Han first before that would happen.

 

I let out a relieved sigh and descended towards Lu Han’s room to check if he’s there when suddenly I heard a group of booming laughter inside the room. I sighed. Guess he’s got company there since Lu Han’s room is too spacious. I figured all his friends might be inside playing billiards or games and any sort of stuff. I decided to go when suddenly, I clearly heard my name being mentioned. I stopped and listened once again.

 

“Isn’t Eunmi too hard to get or what?” A voice I couldn’t recognize has spoken out loud. I scrunched my brows.

“Yeah, this is actually the last night we could be together.” I heard Lu Han’s voice. “You’re so weak, dude. If I were you, I would’ve banged her already.”

I choked on the comment and furrowed my brows even more while controlling myself from barging in and slapping the bejesus out of whoever said that.

“And to think you’ve been home every weekend just to get in that lady’s pants.” Laughter was once spread across the room and I stiffened at that comment of someone. Lu Han was just trying to get in my pants? And what after that?

“Well, you’re the ones who brought up this deal. I was just trying to have my fun,” Lu Han spoke. Wait- What deal? Are they..

“I can’t believe it. This is the second time already. Is she that hard to crack?” Someone questioned. What do they mean by second time already? Could it be why Lu Han dated me back then? Because they think I’m some sort of game?

“I lost last time since she broke up with me then you guys brought it up again and I’m just here to prove I can crack her,” Lu Han said. I felt my heart slowly sinking into pieces. Lu Han never really liked me.

“But you lost again.”

“I still have hours to do it,” Lu Han added confidently.

“Just admit you’ve lost, Lu Han. Now, give us our money.”

 

I can’t believe what I just heard. Lu Han played with my feelings for some ing money?! Maybe that’s why I never had any feelings for him. It’s because he’s a ing douchebag after all and he’s even worse than Sehun. I felt stupid as I sank down, feeling myself dissipating to the floor and buried my head in my palms. Does Sehun know about this? Is he a part of this too? I can’t believe I’ve been played and used. I can’t believe how cruel they could be. All along, I thought Lu Han was any different from them but I was the one who was wrong all this time. Of course, why would I even bother? Lu Han’s no different since he’s a part of them and they’re all the ing same. They all wanted me down the dirt. They all wanted me stepped on but ing why? What did I ing do to them?

 

“Eunmi,” My head slowly rise at the familiar voice. Sehun stood there, looking at me with worry filling his brown orbs. I quietly stood up and gathered myself together before I looked back with betrayal in my eyes. “Do you know about the bet?” I muttered under my breath. Sehun clearly froze on his spot as I felt all my energy faltering away as I waited for his answer. In a weak tone, he answered,

“Yes,” and then my tears started to pour out of my eyes while my gaze was still fixated on him.

“Eunmi, let me explain.” He slowly said word by word. I closed my eyes and shook my head weakly and forced out a smile. “I’ve heard enough,” I said and was about to go when the door of Lu Han’s room barged open revealing the man I was just starting to despise. He gawked at me as his eyes started to fill with horror while he looked at me. “Eunmi..” He croaked and I wiped my tears away.

“I know everything. There’s nothing more to say,” I said and took my step when Lu Han suddenly grasped my arm, turning me around.

“Eunmi, I can explain. I’m sorry..” Fear was visible in his voice but I know better. They’re just trying to deceive me all over again. I was too tired to fight, to hate, and to shout at him. I just wanted to go home and cry a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter