TWELVE

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Monday came in a flash and before I know it, I was already entering the school hallways like a zombie. I’m tired of doing the same old cycle. Seriously, college, I badly need you. One of my motivations to drag myself out of the bed and go to this school with all of these mother-f students is to visualize how my life would be in college. First of all, class would be bully-free, second, parties with no bullies, and third, no anxiety because there would be no bullies. So, basically, life would be better without them bullies.

 

A small smile crept out on my face as I finally made my way to my locker. What a wonderful world would it be with good people! We can all sit around and talk about how we’re all wonderfully created then we would sing wonderful songs and compliment each other about how wonderful we are. A full smile was now on my face as I was about to open my locker, only soon to drift away when a perfectly manicured hand slammed it closed. I can see the invisible cloud of thoughts of wonderfulness puffing away. I scowled and turned.

 

Krystal has a fake smile on her glossed lips. I looked at her, dumbfounded.

“What’s your problem?” I raised a brow. She cleared .

“My problem is-“
“Oh, stupid, that was a rhetorical question. I don’t wanna know what your problem is.” I cut her off, sneering, before turning back to opening my locker. It seemed like my statement abashed her because she looked around to check if someone heard it.

“I know what you’re doing. You have some guts now knowing Lu Han oppa’s got your back.” She retorted. I turned to her.

“Aww. Are you jealous because Sehun only got your vajayjay?” I mocked. I can now see invisible smoke coming out of her nose. She was clearly gritting her teeth behind her lips as she glared at me. “That’s what I thought,” I said before I finally closed my locker. I was about to go when she slammed me and my back hit the locker. Now, Krystal was fuming with anger as she faced me.

“Just because you two are back together doesn’t mean you’re part of us again and that we’ll spare you.” I dissolved into a suppressed laughter. Wow, stupid and irrational. Way to go, Krystal. We’re not even together.

I snickered. “I’m sorry. You must be ting me.” I said, suppressing myself from laughing more. Krystal was now glowering at me, must be realizing her stupid replies.

“Get your facts straight, dear, before you come warning me.” I was about to go when she pulled me back. Seriously, if they want to talk, they can just say it. What’s with the pulling and slamming?

“I’m not finished with you.” She growled. Eesh, she’s scary.

“You’re a low-class person and no one can save you for being one. Just because you stepped in, doesn’t mean you belong. You never belonged and that’s how you’ll always be, a pathetic one. Oh, and one more, mocking us and going against us wouldn’t mask how scared you are, Eunmi. You’re a lonely and desperate looking for sympathy.” I crossed my arms and looked at her with boredom.

“Are you finished now?” I told her in a mocking stupid way. I can feel how she’s going to burst into anger.

“First of all, I really don’t get you attacking me this early. Second, since the day you all came from hell and tortured me, I’m the only one saving myself. Lu Han doesn’t have the slightest participation on how I survived all your consistent torments. Third, no one in their right mind would wish to have belonged in your group. That would be like joining the spawn of Satan. Oh wait, that’s what you all are. Oh! And one more,” I mimicked her line exaggeratedly before I continued.

“I wonder why would it take countless bastards to attack and threaten one girl?” I raised my brow. “Wow. Who looks more pathetic and scared? I’m actually pretty flattered I’m that big of a threat. And don’t c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter