THREE

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Morning was usual, as always and I feel glad that the bastards were out of sight. I haven’t seen one of them since I entered the campus. They must be pretty off because of their little reunion last night. I munched on my bagel as I strode off to my locker. I grabbed my first period books and headed straight to my first class before texting Jijae that I was already at my room. I had a good night sleep last night but as soon as I woke up, I knew what’s coming to me. Hopefully, Sehun would ease off with his bullying stunts. Soon as I finished off my bagel, I grabbed my notebook to prepare myself for the class. I had a peaceful morning and I was praying that it would go on for the rest of the day.

 

Chemistry was next and I despise it not only because I at it but also because I have the same class with Sehun. Every time I would enter class, I would put a ‘I don’t give an f-face’ and head straight to my seat. Right now I was kind of hoping he would be nowhere in sight. As I peek through the door, I let out a breath. God must’ve answered my prayers. That, or, I must be pretty lucky today because Oh Sehun was nowhere to be found. I smiled to myself as I made my way inside. Good thing that today was going to be a peaceful chemistry class.

 

 Soon the class started as I also started to listen to the nonsense that I’m never going to apply in my life nor will help me pay my taxes in the near future. I yawned to myself. Why must I be in this boring class? I could be traveling the world right now if only I have the money I don’t have. I was doodling random names of hot celebrities on my notebook when the classroom door burst open and my nightmare finally began.

 

“Mr. Oh, you’re late.” The teacher, Ms. Lee, snapped.

 

I knew it. I knew that this is all too good to be true.

 

Instead of apologizing, the bastard rolled his eyes and mumbled ‘obviously’ which was not much of a mumble because everyone practically heard him.

 

“Mr. Oh, if you’re going to pull off this attitude in my class then you better get out.” I bit my lip to refrain myself from grinning. Almost every teacher was scared of him, apparently because his parents are like filthy rich and I actually admire those teachers who treat him the way he should be treated.

 

Sehun sighed. “Alright, I’m sorry, Ms. Lee. I’m here now aren’t I?” He replied sarcastically with his brow raised. Due to the time wasted, Ms. Lee decided to brush it off and continue the topic. What, that’s it?! I rolled my eyes at his iness and unfortunately, he saw it. And guess what? He marched right towards my lane and gave my seatmate a look, signalizing that he should go and find his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter