SIXTEEN

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I stared at the man in front of me, unable to process what he just said. Sehun has his usual unreadable expression on his face and it confused me so much. I bit my lip and suddenly frowned as I was finally able to realize what he meant by that. Of course, Eunmi, he wants to sleep with you because he thinks that you’re a big fat . I could see how his brows scrunched at my frowning face, looking completely baffled as I am.

“Sehun..” I started and gulped before I could defend the next words he’s about to hear. “I’m not like what you’ve always think of me.” His brows furrowed even more. Wow. What a nice way to play with me. “I’m not a ,” I snapped. As if my words hit him hard, he stepped back a little and let out a huge sigh.

“It’s not-“

“Of course, it is. You’re toying with me because you think low of me.” I had to control myself because I felt like crying. Though I didn’t think myself of that, it hurts knowing someone does and they’re making a way for you to look like one.

“Eunmi,” He uttered and was about to move closer when I stepped back and raised my hand to stop him.

“You’re unbelievable!” I exclaimed hysterically. “Just because you caught Lu Han and I one time on the verge of it doesn’t mean I’d go around sleeping with other guys. And guess what? I had all the rights because he was my boyfriend!”

 

Sehun’s expression darkened as soon as I’ve mentioned Lu Han’s name and the next thing I know was that my wrist was around his grip and my body landed on his king-sized bed. I tried to run but his body blocked me as he pinned both my wrist on the headrest. His eyes were flaring mad and he was gritting his teeth. My heart was pounding so fast that I thought it would come off my chest. I never thought those words would trigger something dangerous in him. I never thought it would trigger the monster I saw in him yesterday.

 

I gulped as I struggled to get away but he held my cheek to stop my face from moving. “Watch your words, Eunmi. You don’t know how it could me up,” He growled. “Let me go you ing bastard!” I screamed but he immediately covered my mouth. Sehun wasn’t doing anything though, he just trapped me as I struggled helplessly but knowing I was under his touch scared the out of me.

 

Soon I found myself stopping and just lying there without any idea of what to do. I felt scared and I felt weak under him but what shocked me was the water that came out of my eyes. It’s been so long since I’ve cried. I’ve never cried because there wasn’t anything worth crying for but this isn’t and it made me cry, it made me defenseless, it made me feel dirty. I was called for the longest time and now I’m starting to believe it because of how dirty I look under a guy that I’m not even with and the worst part was I don’t want it.

 

When I looked up, still crying, Sehun’s eyes were closed and it seemed like he was frustrated. I don’t know if it’s because I’m crying or if it’s because of what he’s done. I felt myself sobbing through his hand that was covering mine and I closed my eyes. Soon I felt his hand leave my mouth and his body’s absence against mine. It hasn’t been a week and he’s already abused me two times.

 

I covered my eyes as I turned to my side, ashamed of how I looked. I was sobbing uncontrollably and my mind was spinning. I felt too weak to even stand and run and I just want to lay there on my enemy’s crib as I give off every fear inside. The next thing I heard was a drawer being opened and then I felt something being rested beside me. Sehun cleared his throat before he spoke. I couldn’t see his expression because I even felt too diffident and ashamed to even raise my head to look at him.

“I’ll be outside. Just tell me and I’ll take you home.” He said timidly. His tone showed guilt and regret but I know better. I then h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter