FOUR

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Never in my life have I ever been sent to the principal’s office and never in my life have I been in any sort of trouble. Growing up, I’ve always been the good girl. Well, sure people would tell me how I’ve always been so frank about what I have in mind but that’s how I was raised, or more like, that’s what my grandmother have always taught me. Whenever she’s around, she’d always call out for me then as I sit beside her, she would tell me random stories about her youth and how she’d been so conscious about her body that was why she had the perfect curves back then unlike me and then at the end, she will be like

“You. You don’t keep things to yourself. If you’re hurt, say it. If you feel something, go ahead and tell. Live and express. Thoughts aren’t meant to be kept as long as it won’t hurt someone.” I never took it seriously until granny passed away.

 

Ever since, I’ve always kept that in mind. For the sake of her memory, I think. I guess I’ve been too frank ever since Sehun started to bully me. The only thoughts I keep from him is that how much his bullying had affected me in the past and how hurt I’ve been. Also, the part where I still find him hot despite of everything (because he really is.) I don’t want him to know my weakness for I know that he will only use it against me.

 

And now as I think of these thoughts, I sweep the floor of the girls’ restroom back and forth to make sure that the floor is clean and clear. Good thing, Principal Shin didn’t make me mop at the school hallways or else, that would be pretty humiliating and I’m sure if the bastards would see me there, they would find a way to make my job more difficult or to put me in trouble once again.

 

I was drowned in my own thoughts when I heard steps outside the door. Quickly, I made my way inside a stall and locked myself before anyone could see me. I slumped down the closed toilet seat and rubbed my face. This was far exhausting but I think it’s better than to be called out unexpectedly at history class.

 

“So I heard he cut class again. Were you two together?” Wait. Was that Sulli?

“No way I would cut class. We only do it after class.” And that’s Krystal, the Queen . Hah. Ew. I’m not that naïve and I perfectly know what she was clearly pertaining to. Did she really have to say that?

“Then why was he nowhere to be found again?”

“I don’t know. But I heard Suho oppa said something earlier about meeting at the old theatre room.” Krystal answered coolly. What could be those bastards up to now?

“Those monkeys on their monkey business again,” Sulli joked as Krystal chuckled before they started to talk about their beauty products and . Soon their voices disappeared and I peeked outside to see if the coast was clear. I sighed. Could they be doing some monkey business? If they are….

 

I threw the mop and ran outside. There’s no time to waste. This is an opportunity and I should grab it. This maybe the key to my freedom, freedom from Sehun’s bullying. The old theatre was rumored to be the students’ scandal place. Every dirty deed was said to have taken place there. It was located at the back building so it’s not really far from the main.

 

As soon as I’ve reached it, I made my steps quietly by the window. My speculations were correct when the voices inside confirmed it. I could hear three or maybe four person conversing in there. I haven’t looked but I’m pretty sure one belongs to Jongin. Sneakily, I raised my head higher to peek inside and push the window a little to get a view. And there they are conversing. Suho, Sehun , Jongin, and Baekhyun. Each one of them holding something I couldn’t comprehend. Sehun then turned sideways and jackpot! I studied his hand clearly and confirmed it. The bastards were smoking cigarette. I was surprised when Suho suddenly laughed so hard at something that the others followed. Wait- they all look like they’re kind of.. I studied the thing they were holding once again.

 

WAIT- THEY’RE SMOKING POT! To confirm it even more, my eyes landed on the plastic bag of weed resting on a table nearby. As I was saying, I’m not naïve to not know about it. I once caught my cousins doing it and when I did, they spent an hour explaining to me instead of enjoying their highness.

 

People were not lying when they said that this room is full of scandal. I quickly grabbed m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter