FIFTEEN

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

My heart was palpitating as I stared at the humungous house. I glanced back at the address before I gathered all my strength to step closer to the given address. My mind was spinning and all I could think of was how it’s going to end for me. I shook my head before I took a deep breath. You can do this, Eunmi. It’s better to do it here than to be cornered at school. I gripped the paper before I finally had the courage to inch closer to the large gate.

 

I hesitantly pressed the button beside the large gate two times and patiently waited for someone to open the gate. I was fiddling with my fingers as I breathed in and out as if there’s no tomorrow. It was taking too long to open the gate so I thought that maybe it’s a sign for me not to continue. Besides, this is a bad idea, right? I could survive without my phone, right? I glanced at the gate and figured that no one’s coming to open it.

 

Oh, it. I’m outta here. Just as I was about to turn, the large gate opened revealing a woman in her 50s - not sure though. I immediately bowed politely before introducing myself and telling her my motive. Of course I didn’t tell her ‘ma’am, I’m here to get my phone because Sehun took it before he dry-humped me.’ But instead, I made an excuse that I have to get some files from Sehun for our Chemistry class. At first, the woman studied me, making me think that I might have went to the wrong address but then she let me enter so that would mean my life was close to doomed.

 

The woman looks kind of strict though because she didn’t acknowledge me with a smile or even a warm greeting. She was just simply formal.

 

I was stunned at the exterior of the house but was even more enthralled when I entered. It wasn’t as big as Suho’s mansion-like home but it screamed fancy. The interior was simple but it was classy, modernized, and not too overrated. I looked around to see that the house was kind of empty. The only people I spotted there were three maids plus the strict woman. I can’t tell if she’s Sehun’s mom because they really don’t look alike though they have the same scary aura. As the woman guided me inside, she inspected me first fully. Jeez. That would mean I can’t kill Sehun here. After that, she pointed that I head up to the fancy modern-looking arched stairs and go left then instructed me that the only room there was Sehun’s.

 

I took a heavy breath before I did what I was told. I guess this is it. This was even way scarier than the first time I experienced a haunted house or a rollercoaster and to think that I’m even afraid of heights. I feel like I’m going to be punished by the government because I was caught doing such a sinful crime. As I descended upstairs, my heart was beating rapidly and I felt nauseous. I could imagine countless horrible things that would happen to me once I enter the room of that evil brat. Lots of what ifs run through my mind.

 

Okay, okay, Eunmi. You need to focus. Argh. Why didn’t I bother bringing that pepper spray? Atleast I would have something to protect myself. I breathed in and out repeatedly, getting anxious at every step I make. The nearer I get, the more I feel as if I’m going to faint out of nervousness. God, how can one man affect me like this? and no, not in a romantic way, but, instead, in an eerie and scary way. I didn’t realize that my hands were cold until I touched my cheeks and patted it softly to calm myself down.

 

When I finally reached the room at the left side which was Sehun’s room, I realized that I was having a hard time breathing but figured I couldn’t back out now. I’m here and I have to face the man who would forever mark my life with his continuous threats and bullying. Sehun’s no special, I reminded myself as my hand slowly lifted up to knock on the door. Wait a minute, why would I even knock? Seriously, I could just barge in, slap him hard on the face, and get my phone. But no- I’m not like him and I won’t do that. I won’t hurt him no matter how much he’s hurt me; at least not in a life-ruining way.

 

My cold shaking hands was about to knock when my instinct shouted that I should just at least enter. And so I did barge in which I immediately regretted.

 

There was Sehun leaning on the balustrade at the open balcony with a cigarette in between his lips as he threw me a questioning gaze. My eyes studied him and HOLY COW, HE’S ING TOPLESS WITH ONLY A TOWEL WRAPPED AROUND HIS LOWER PART. I should’ve knocked. I should’ve knocked. I shouldn’t have listened to my instinct. I didn’t realize that I was froz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter