TEN

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Whatever happened to Chivalry? There are times that I wish I could just be born back in the regency period and experience respect from gentlemen. But no, instead, I’m here at a party full of drunken people and the most evil ungentle pig in front of me with my drink all over his face. Sehun was just staring at me with nothing but a flabbergasted look on his face.

 

“Oh, my God! What happened here?” I turned to see Krystal in just her bra and undies heading towards us. Great, another pig,

 

I was looking at Krystal while Sehun was still looking at me when she suddenly spotted my presence. She gasped. “What did you do, you ?!” She snapped at me. I guess my anger hasn’t worn out yet because I even raised my cup at her.

“You want one too, you ?” I spat out and she flinched. I then dropped the cup and briskly walked away from the kitchen when I bumped into Lu Han who’s on his way to the kitchen. Good thing I left or else I would owe him, again, another explanation.

“Heyy, I was just on my way there.” He said pertaining to the kitchen before he noticed the absence of my drink. “Where’s yours?” He added. “Finished it already.” I forced a smile at him.

“You want another?”

“Nah, I’m good.” I assured, declining his offer.

He nodded and smiled. “You want to go for a dip? They’re having so much fun outside.” With all that happened, I don’t think I have the energy to do anything right now. “I’m good.” I told Lu Han as I shook my head. His face falls, showing disappointment.

“Please, Eunmi? I’m hardly here. And besides, it’s just like the old times.” He insisted but I really don’t want to. “You can go, okay? I’ll just stay here.”

“But I want you to come. Please, Eunmi?”

I chuckled at his childishness. “No. Plus, I don’t have any clothes to wear after and I surely won’t go home drenched in water.”

“I can lend you my shirt and I’m pretty sure Suho’s sister could lend you pants.”

“But-“ “We’re going.” Lu Han insisted as he pulled me with him.

“You know you’ve been really bossy lately.” Lu Han laughed at my remark and winked at me. After complaints and attempts to back out, I lost. I was finally dressed in a black tank top and swim-shorts sponsored by Suho’s sister, Soojin, who dragged me with her. I was, somewhat, pretty close to her since every time we would hang out here, I would always help her with the treats. Also, I had to beg her to give me a decent swimming attire because two-piece is a big no for me.

 

Guess I’d have no choice. As soon as Lu Han and I stepped outside, people were jumping at the water and some were sliding. I can’t blame Lu Han for being too excited. It really does look fun. Some people greeted us as we inched nearer to the pool.

 

See, the thing about being with Lu Han is that people seem to treat me differently than they usually do at school. They become casual and surprisingly nice to me. Even the bastards, but, when Sehun gets to his throne, they become animals. They become beasts.

 

“Oooh, the royal couple’s going in.” We turned to see Jongin in the pool, together with Suho, Chanyeol, and Tao, plus with some girls around them. Good thing they aren’t from the es’ squad. I then turned to Lu Han who is at the moment, stripping off in front of me.

“Eunmi’s blushing!” Tao teased and I glared at him. Lu Han laughed before he pushed aside his pants and shirt, leaving him with only his boxer shorts. I left my phone with Soojin since she’s the only one I could trust in this house but still, it bothered me that it’s nowhere near me.

“Ready?” Lu Han looked at me and I forced a smile. In a swift second, he wrapped his arms around me and jumped into the water. I didn’t have time to process what he just did. As soon as Lu Han let go of me, I swam up and tried to catch my breath, only to hear people cheering.

“That’s the sweetest moment ever!” Chanyeol declared.

“Guys, it’s you jump, I jump, remember?” Jongin said and the next thing I know, they were all howling and squealing. Gosh, parties are so noisy. Lu Han suddenly popped next to me as he laughed with all the jokes. For a moment, my gaze was fixated at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter