SEVENTEEN

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Even though I was late, I still went to school and made a letter that I had an early appointment to the doctor that’s why I wasn’t able to attend the first period classes. Good thing, my parents didn’t scold me when I got home and even asked me if I will attend school or will just rest for the day. I think they still thought I’m pretty sick since they were extra nice to me, not that they’re not nice, but they look like they’ve reached the limit of too much niceness.

 

As soon as I’ve stepped inside the campus, I’ve almost gotten over what happened last night and this morning yet I just hope that I wouldn’t be able to encounter Sehun and his of friends today. I’ve really had enough of them and their sneaky little tactics.  I would be lying if I say I don’t have the feeling of trepidation and paranoia but despite that, I couldn’t let it eat me up.

 

First period was over and I’m just in time for the first period break so when Jijae spotted me, I knew I was doomed.

 

I was immediately dragged towards my locker and had to explain every single thing that happened. I did of course, leaving the part where Sehun pinned me on the bed and I tried to struggle off his grip. I also added that I was still sick when I went so I had a break down and Sehun was gentleman enough to let me rest on his bed, and suddenly became an assiduous person, in which Jijae said was unlikely of him to do and then she started to bombard me questions on why did Sehun do that, what happened, and why was he nice. Well, I don’t blame her. We’re talking about a bully here. I actually have no idea why I didn’t tell her about Sehun’s invective deed but I guess it’s because I don’t want to cause any more trouble and like I’ve said, I just want a peaceful life.

 

 

 

 

Yesterday was a bit peaceful. Today was dreadful. Even though it’s Friday already, there’s so many things to do and so many to accomplish and that would mean no Netflix during the weekend. I can even see the great bullies stressing over the projects and home works. On the bright side, they didn’t bother messing with me, although, the es would somehow throw me dirty looks whenever I pass by but that’s just it. As for Sehun, he didn’t do anything after my remark yesterday morning. He wouldn’t even throw me a glance and he was quiet lately based on my observation. Huh. Guilt must’ve been eating him… or not.

 

First period break was when I spent it with Jijae at the cafeteria and had to stuff myself with food for the whole day since I’m planning to spend my break later for my novel analysis. Jijae and I were talking about our plans after a whole week of busyness when I noticed stares on my back. When I twirled my head, I completely understood why. The es’ table was just a few feet behind me. They even acted innocent when I looked but would giggle when I would turn back to my table. Jeez. For once, could they get off my ing life?!

 

“Just let them.” Jijae would tell me as a comfort but how could I when those es wouldn’t stop?

 

Second period break, I was seating and leaning on my lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter