Epilogue

Pieces of Lies

Yunho stared blankly at the prison hall. A minute before, his cellmate was strumming the guitar. He is good at singing. The young man can even hit the highest note. It was just a bad luck that he played the wrong song the third time. Of all song to play, he chose Bigbang’s song, Lie.

 

He didn’t do a thing. He just. Looked at the guy. With menacing eyes. And he scampered away. He reached for the guitar. The look he was giving off was unusual. As if it was his first time to see the instrument. To feel it. And to strum it.

 

He strummed do, then re, and lastly, mi. It amazed him. His fingers then moved on its own accord strumming the string to the tune of their old song, Why did I fall inlove with you. At first he was just strumming, then he hummed. Before he knew it, he was already singing.

 

“Jung Yunho.” it was the warden. He has a visitor. He got annoyed. The last time Jiyong visited, he told him about him not wanting to have a visitor anymore. Still he went out to meet whoever the person is.

There was that smile again. That overly familiar smile. It never goes old.

“Hyung.” it was Changmin.

He did not respond.

The younger guy did not mind it. He just did what he always does: tell his hyung the things that are happening outside the prison. And is planning to do it until forever. Until his beloved hyung regain his normal bubbly charming self. Until his scar heal. Until his last breath.

“Hyung, there are good news that I’m going to tell you. Cheundongssi has already come around. They are very happy about it. You know. Noona. I miss her hyung. But I don’t visit her you know I’m loyal to you I’d feel guilty if I do. Jaejoong hyung told me about it. You see, from time to time, they would accidentally see each other at the mental ward. Ah, speaking of Jaejoong hyung, Jae In noona is getting better everyday. They said she might even recover and live normally with proper care.  What else, ah. It’s not really good news but we are going to disband. I think I’ll go into acting. Bigbang is really solid, and they won’t be disbanding soon. Oh before I forget, Krystalssi and her friend are making names in Australia. I didn’t know that Krystalssi is a good trapeze dancer. Maybe circus is her real stage.” he continuously informed him.

 

Then with concerned and tender expression, he added, “You can smile too hyung. You know I miss it. I miss you hyung.” With that, Changmin fished something from his pocket and reluctantly hand it over to his hyung. “Sorry hyung. I can’t bear to tell you the news personally so I’ll just hand it to you.” He murmured inwardly. He stood up and gave his hyung a sincere worried look. “I really hope you’d move on hyung. We all did.”   

 

Yunho slowly made his way to his bed clutching the thing that the maknae handed him.  He has a hunch of what it is without opening it. But he dared not to. Instead, he tore it apart. Piece by piece. Until he was satisfied. But he didn’t. It was his final straw. He lost his mind and started hitting his head on the nearest wall.

 

The wardens immediately run to his aid. At the ground, there lies the torn newspaper. Its pieces were scattered in every direction. Then as the nurse tried holding Yunho’s hand, he brusquely waved her off. As if he was holding something dear to him that the nurse might try to snatch it away from him.

 

Inside his strong hands was the only part of newspaper that can still be recognized after all the ripping. It was as it seemed a photo of Dara. Her smiling so brightly showing off her engagement ring. But of course that too was ripped leaving only her smiling face.

 

A/N

As promised, I pretty much posted this one today. Uhm, how should I say this? Yay! I was able to finish this fic after like yeah a long time. Thank you for supporting. Kekeke.

This one is the fic that I’ve enjoyed writing the most because ONE, I got a good number of feedbacks! Throws CONFETTI. TWO I was able to write something out of my safety box *though I quite failed since I withdrew half way BUT I TRIED kekeke *

 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the ride with me. I believe I have dropped good hints throughout the fic that Yunho is the resident bad guy here. Kekeke, aside from winning the poll, of course I deliberately thrown clues so that you’ll be able to tell that he really is the bad guy.

 

There were hints like Yunho having bruised lips, waking up in a sitting position while watching Dara sleep, the cracked window, the snake, his jealousy over Jonghyun at the hospital, forcing himself on K and lastly, the hand written bloody letter that smells of manly soap.

 

 

But of course I tried confusing you by using Jiyong and Jaejoong. I purposely wrote some incidents wherein you’ll think maybe Jiyong is the one. Or maybe Jaejoong because he has the motive and all.  

 

 

So yeah that sums it all up. Again thank you for subscribing, lurking, posting comments and giving sometime on this fic. Kudos y’all. ^_^