DongHae's Diary

DongHae's Diary

"What are you doing?" I asked. I was so stucked that time and I can't even release myself. I don't want this. It's not good. I'm just a worker at this company and EunTae's boss were hugging me.

"Stop this please, someone could see us!" I pleased.

"I don't care", she said.

I can't take this anymore, I hold her hands tightly and remove her hands from me. She is tried to put it back but I'm fighting with her.

"Tell me you like me, too"

"What?!"

"I said tell me you like me, too. Please. I'd never met a guy like you Mr. Lee, almost perfect."

I double-thinked of what she said. Maybe she's drunked that's why. But I think she's not. I never expected this, so much. Then I have no choice, I left her in the roof top alone. I remembered she called my name but I were running out of the roof-top so fast so that I can escape. I run and run 'til I reached the ground floor. Not so far, I saw EunTae, she was going out of the building, I ran into her.

"EunTae-yah!!"

She looked, then she also called me.

"Mr. Lee!". She was smiling that time, so I know she's ok now. She wore thick clothes and jacket. She is with 2 bags. I don't know why she is carrying those.

"How are you?", I asked. I'am expecting she'll answer "I'm fine" but its not of what was I expecting. All of a sudden she was crying out saying "I'm hungry" like what she'd said in the hospital. I laughed at her.

"I know."

She don't know what to do with her expressions, mixed emotions maybe but not. "Come, I'm also hungry, I'm tired". So she smiled and followed me as much as she could. "Where are we going?", she asked.

"I thought you were hungry? That's why we're goin' to a dinner". I replied.

She crumpled her face and said, "I know! I'm asking where?!". "You'll see it for yourself", I answered. Then as we were walking, I saw Yoona enteering her car. EunTae is supposed to call her but I stopped her. She is now confused.

"SSHH! Don't call her". I said. I'am stopping myself of telling her the reason and she keeps on asking it. "Its nothing, what if she'd call you, how could you eat?", I lie. She is not contended I know that is why I walked as fast as I can so that she'll be exhausted. She shouted "I'm tired!!". I remembered the time she was fainted. I ran into her and say "Are you OK?".

"Why are you walking so fast?!"

"Because your so annoying."

"ANNOYING?"

"Don't ask for more questions, OK?"

Then she'd just shaked her head up and down. And then she asked again the question, "Why did you stopped me from calling Yoona?".

"I'll run you want?"

"OK, I'll stop asking", she replied. She put her hands into covering her lips. As I were walking in front of her, I was smiling. "I don't felt this feeling again", I whispered. Really, I don't experienced this, maybe it is because we're compatible to each other.

We reached the Q's Beef restaurant, she was amazed, she knew it's better than the restaurant we went last time. But she angstly said, "Is this a restaurant? Or a Hotel? We should eat at the Beef House again. I don't have enough money!"

"It's ok! I'll be the one to pay all the bills, don't worry".  I replied.

Then we sitted at the table beside the window. We ordered. She ordered noodles instead of meat or something, but noodles and soda. I knew she is just ashamed of orderng expensive foods due to I'll be the one to pay the bills.

"Is that all?"

"Yep! It's enough" she replied.

I won't waste my time to look for an order so that's why I also ordered the meals like her's. Then she looked outside the window. I looked at her and said, "So, you and Tiffany also friends?"

"Oh I forgot! Yeah we are, and she told me you do the same".

"Yeah. She's my friend in high school"

And then we talked about Tiffany, almost everything. Until I asked "How old are you?".

"23"

"I see, I'm 25". She's younger than me at 2 years. I would like to ask her some more question, more. I don't know where to start. I'm out of my mind as always.

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

"Well, uhhm.. Actually, I my parents died in a car accident 6 years ago. They arrived at the hospital dead."

The time she is telling me that, my heart seems broken. I was hurt. then balmed myself of asking that question.

"I'm sorry, I don't know". I appologized.

"It's ok, no one wants it...." she added.

"Let's eat! You're hungry right?"

She was pretending to smile but I can see from her face she'll gonna sob. So I asked her to eat. To forget my question. "I could make this girl cry again..", I whispered to myself.

After eating, she invited me to a arcade shop. "I wanna play for a whileeeeee", she said.

I approved. We went on an Arcade Shop and play lot's of machines there. She saw a Claw grabber Arcade Machine, she tried to win at least the smallest one but she didn't. So I also try it.

"Ok, If I got that snoopy stuff, that's your's". I said.

She smiled and turned excited. She cheered me up until the claw holds Snoopy. Then I got it.

"YEHEY!! So cute! Thank you Mr. Lee", she thanked.

"Not a problem, I just want to show you how I expert I'am to that. haha!", I said.

"By the way, don't call me Mr. Lee, just DongHae, Hae or anything. But not Mr. Lee, OK? It make me old." Then we laughed. I saw her thinking of something. I'm waiting for what she'll say.

"OK. DongHae." She said.

At first I thought she'll give me another name, but not. We really enjoyed playing there for almost 3 hours. Then It's time to say "Goodnight" to each other. She thanked me again for the Snoopy stuff. And I do the same, I thanked her for wasting her time with me. But I all see her face happy. She turned and walked away from me. Then she looked back. I waved my hands. She did the same.

Then I realized.. I really realized, I like EunTae.