DongHae's Diary

DongHae's Diary

EunTae and I then walked away from the company. Since it's dark already, we are safe from Yoona. She suggested to eat at the restaurant we first went for our dinner. It's cheap there so I accepted. As we were walking, EunTae asked me about my work.

"It's OK, I escaped". I replied.

She laughed. Funny I know. I have no choice but to escape from Yoona that time in order for me to be with her, EunTae. I told her that, but we just laughed, at me. She was sometimes pretending that she was serious but the she'll laughed all of a sudden. I was getting shocked with it, always. Annoyed maybe. But looking at her laughing at me, makes me happy, or even happier.

I've made a plan, to know her better. I memorized some questions for her when I was in the office. Some are personal, and confidential, but I'm just curioused. And at last we made it to the restaurant. We ordered a complete meal for each of us.

"It's plenty! I couldn't eat all of these myself!" She said with a smile.

"It's OK, you can do it, don't worry 'bout the bills".

"I know you'll pay the bills". She said.

It's getting unfair for me now. But I forgot those. It's just money and I can earn them in the future again. Then when we are eating, lots of food, I'm making my strategy of asking her the questions. Practiced questions.

"How old are you?"

"I already told you that last night, right? You're two years older than me".

"Oh! I'm sorry, I forgot. I mean, when is your birthday?"

"My birthday? uhmm..... It's on the 12th day of the 10th month". She replied.

I thinked of that more than twice, maybe thrice just to understand. I asked her to repeat her answer but she won't. So I just guessed.

"uhmm.. December 10th?"

"Hello?! Are you an adult? Or still a child?" She said.

"OK! Now I know. It's October 12th, right?"

"Yup! You guess it right now".

Then I realized. Her birthday was just three days earlier thn my. Amazing. We're on the same month, and the same zodiac.

"Your's?" She asked.

"Just 3 days after your's"

"15th? really?....WOW!" She was surprised like she was a child who saw a very big present. Big eyes and an opened mouth with a smile. I asked her "Why?"

"It's my mother's birthday also. And I used to celebrate my birthday with her's instead".

I asked her another "Why?"

"I don't know. I just want to celebrate my birthday together with her".

"Really? That's really weird". I said.

"I know. But since my parents died, I can't celebrate my birthday now on the 15th of October since then."

She was so sad when she is saying that. She really missed her parents like I did. And again, I made her sad. But she recovered from being blue so fast that time. She smile at me and said..

"It's OK, I know all thngs happened for a reason, right?"

"Of course, everything". I replied.

Then I can't asked her more questions. How could it be so connected on her parents? I'm now ashamed of what happened. Blaming myself. So I just continued on eating, as she is trying to finish her's.

"I'm full now!". She said. Her plates were all empty like there were three people ate those. Unlike on what she said that she can't finish it by herself.

"I thought you can't? You said you can't?"

"I also thought of it. But you said I can so I tried and that's the result!" Then she burped.

I can't believe she finished it than I did. I didn't finished eating 'cause I'm already full. She laughed along with me. We can't even stand up. Until I felt like I was going to blow up, also with her. We suddenly ran to the comfort room, separated of course. Ande there, I blown up the foods I ate on the bowl. Gross. I can't even look at it so I flushed it. I imeediatelt headed to the sink, get 6 sheets of tissues and wipe it on my lips. I opened the faucet and washed my face, I gargled some water 'cause I still can taste the food. I looked at the mirror and stare at myself. Nothing. There nothing I was imagining that time. Until a knock from EunTae bothers me, saying..

"Hey! DongHae-yah! Are you still there? Are you OK?"

"Yeah! I'm OK! I'll get out of here within a minute!"

"OK!"

I wiped my face with my handerchief and fixed my clothes before stepping out of the comfort room. Whe I got outside it. EunTae was still there and giving me a glass of water, and asked to pay the bills so we can go now. There was a problem, I can't see my wallet from my pocket. I get back inside the comfort room but still wasn't there.

"I lost my wallet!" I yelled."

"What?!"

"I don't know where I put it! It's not on the bathroom nor in the table there!"

"Bad lucked huh?" She said.

she get her wallet from her bag and instead pay the bills. I got ashamed on that. I supposed to pay the bills and not her. But I can't do anything, I can't see my wallet.

"It's OK! I sometime should pay the bills and not you always. And it's a thank you for being with me this dinner, OK?!" She said.

The waiter was smiling at us. Seems to laugh when we get out of their restaurant. EunTae was pushing me out while I'm still out of my mind trying to remember where I put my wallet.

"I'm really stupid". I whispered.