DongHae's Diary

DongHae's Diary

 

I decided to go out to find her, I almost went to all of the place in that building, still I didn't find her. I held my phone trying to text her but she already did.
 
"DongHae-yah, if you're trying to look for me as you are reading this message, I'm sorry, I am already on my way back to Seoul. Yoona asked me to leave after when you finished your speech."
 
I replied "Why?", but EunTae did not answer me back.
 
I was still waiting for her reply for minutes, almost an hour, until Yoona came, walking towards me.
 
"What are you doing here? They are looking for you inside, especially Mr. Choi."
 
"What have you told to EunTae?"
 
"What?"
 
"Don't pretend you don't know that thing. She told me that you asked her to leave."
 
"Yes, I did. But it's with her work. She must finish her reports as what Mr. Choi asked me. Is that a big deal?" She said.
 
"No it's not. But....." I didn't finished talking, Yoona cut my sentence off.
 
"Come on, let's go back. You have lots of hands to shake." She said.
 
When we returned at the auditorium, Mr. Ken was there waiting for me, he shaked my hand and smiled, asked me about the speech, I don't know what's good in that. I just knew I did it like other speakers did.
 
"You beat us, I wonder you prepared for this too long." He said then laughed.
 
"Not really, I can't even imagine it'll be good."
 
"The BEST." Mr. Choi said.
 
"You seemed overconfident, huh." Mr. Ken said.
 
The two big bosses of two different company looked that they were starting a big fire. They throw words that offending with each company. So I decided to stop it.
 
"Ah... I'm sorry, Mr. Choi and I have something to talk about.. Mr. Choi, please..." I said.
 
Mr. Ken hit a last bullet to Mr. Choi, but thank God he didn't heard it. I was pulling him when we reach the big window aside.
 
"What is it?" He asked.
 
"I'm sorry.."
 
"Why? What are you appologizing at?"
 
"I'd just take you away from him."
 
Mr. Choi took a big breath, and tell me about Mr. Ken.
 
"Ok, Mr. Lee, you must step away from that person, he's not that trustworthy. I know."
 
"What do you mean?" I asked.
 
"That human is a demon. He can make your life ruined. He is the one responsible for all rumors about our artists."
 
I can't believe what Mr. Choi is saying and acting that time. He is making a big scratch at Mr. Ken's name and company on me. I don't know if I will believe him or not, he was impulsively speaking like he had previous fight with him.
 
"Why are you saying those? I thought you have good relationship with each other?" I asked again.
 
"NO!! It can't be. He made our company so bad in public. Don't you know that? And I know he's planning for more." He replied.
 
At that time, Mr. Choi seemed to brainwash me. Or something else. Maybe I'll just wait for that for me to know.
 
After that conference, heading to Mr. Choi's car, someone beeped at us. It was Yoona inside her blue car. Mr. Choi told me to go with her instead, my feelings are bad, but I forgot those.
 
When I was walking to Yoona's car, she  went out of it and talked to me.
 
"Why are you going with him alone? I mean, where's that girl?"
 
I knew she is talking about EunTae, but I couldn't answer her the way EunTae answered my text message.
 
"She's still inside." I lied.
 
"Well, let's wait for her. I'll not be comfortable if she go back to Seoul alone, and I knew that is what you feel also."
 
I whispered to myself, "What did I do? She is not inside, the reason why I lied is just make Yoona not to tease me or anything."
 
"Actually, she wants it. Let's go back now, I'm tired."
 
As we are heading back to the city, Yoona keeps on praising me. It wasn't the first time she did that and as she continued it, I felt irritation on her.
 
"Where are we going?" I asked. I looked around to where we're going. It wasn't the way to Seoul.
 
"We're going to celebrate, for what you did earlier."
 
Yoona really was dangerous, I don't know what is running in her mind.
 
"But......" She cut my words off and say..
 
"Don't worry, I know where we are going, I'll not put you in harm. Let's just enjoy the moment."
 
When we arrived at a hotel near Seoul, 10 minutes of driving maybe, Yoona said she made reservation for us in there. It's already night so it would be dinner. I was stopping Yoona to order alcoholic beverages, I want to go back home after that, Wook is waiting for me I know.
 
"DongHae, what do you want?"
 
That name, she first called me Mr. Lee and not that name. I'm not cofortable, but it will be fair for her because I'm just calling her "Yoona" instead of in manners.
 
"Steak.... and coffee.." I replied.
 
Suddenly, she laughed.
 
"You mustn't eat that kind in this time! It's not breakfast!"
 
"I'm not that hungry, it's all enough for me." I replied.
 
"You're joking.. Please give us these." She said.
 
When the waitress came back, I saw her carrying much of plates and a bucket, with champagne in ice. That time, I thought Yoona will just order a meal and not as much as that and planning to drink that. I was thinking about the work and Wook, that is waiting for me at apartment.
 
"You'll going to drive, you should not drink it." I said.
 
"You're funny, that's why we are here at the hotel, in case of emergency." She replied.
 
"But..."
 
Again, she cut my sentence off and opened the bottle of champagne and poured it into the glass, she did it in hers and asked me to drink with her.
 
"Just one shot, ok?" She said.
 
As what she asked me, I only did one shot. Then she almost finished one bottle. I was so afraid of what Yoona will do after that. She called the waitress..
 
"Give us another bottle."
 
"Hey! It's enough! It'll make you sick."
 
"No... I'm still okay, don't worry, here, drink more."
 
"What's your problem?" I asked.
 
"My problem? Haha! You're asking for my problem?"
 
Then she paused for a while, and replied..
 
"You!"
 
I got so shocked like asking myself "Why?".
 
"You're my problem! Since the first time I met you, you know what?..."
 
"Stop it, don't do scandal here. Please, you're drunk."
 
"No!! You must  hear this, I don't care about them. You're all what I want, DongHae!" She almost screamed.
 
I don't know what should I do to her, she's getting louder and louder.