DongHae's Diary

DongHae's Diary

After Euntae and I ate our lunch, she wanted to go back at the park.

"I want fresh air"

She said. I agreed since the weather were cold. I also want fresh air. We reached the park, again. We saw a pair of lovers, sitting in the yellow bench.

"Ooops! They occupied the seat already". She said.

I want to sit there, also. But we can't do anything, It's not ours, but public. So we looked for another seat, but we failed, all of the benches at the park were occupied. She suddenly pulled me near the riverside. On the grass, there, we sitted.

"It's better". I said.

"But the bench there were the best". She replied.

I agreed, the grass were short for us to feel the pebbles. But I saw her sitting comfortably, I copied.

"It's OK". She said, smiling.

"I used to be here also when there are occupiers there. It's more quiet here, peaceful".

"You said the benched there were the best?"

"Yep! But only with the benches. You can hear lots os noises there".

I wondered, this woman was magical for me. Her words were so angelic. She can't even dare a thing. Kind. She asked me to get some drink on the vending machine, soda. I went up near the  vending machine, I saw the yellow bench epmty, the lovers were gone, so I ran into EunTae and shouted..

"Hey! The bench here is un-occupied!"

"OK! I'll be there!"

I sitted first to the bench. For us to be reserved. She was walking to the bench and said....

"Haaaaay! I'm happy were back in here!"

"Yeah"

She asked for the soda. "Hey! Why milk?" She yell.

"I'm sorry, I thought I pressed the soda"

"HAHAHA! It's OK. Better"

She dranked the milk so fast, like she wasn't drink for a week. Then she coughed. I laughed at her. And also drank my milk. She snap my back, coughed. She laughed also.

"Karma" We laughed as much as we can.

It was now 1pm, we should go back to work. As we were walking inside the company, walking into the elevator, Yoona called EunTae. so loud. Like dragon. I worried at EunTae, I remembered Yoona dares me.

"Take care..." I whispered to her while she was wlking away from me and approaching Yoona. As the elevator's door was closing, I saw Yoona, throw her things, papers, and pushed EunTae to picked it up. I want to go out of the elevator but the door was totally closed. I'd keep on pressing the key, but the door opened exactly at the second floor. I could have press the "1" button but there were people walking into the elevator. So I used the stairs instead. When I reached on the ground floor, I looked for the two. But they were not there already, I saw them in the elevator. EunTae was sad, while carrying Yoona's bags and papers. It was like the time I bumped her. Having a hard time carrying those boxes. I can't do anything, standing. Then an Idea came into my mind.

I asked my boss, "Please, make you and Yoona switch secretaries again". I was planning that so that Yoona will not hurt EunTae.

"I'll try"

He picked up the phone, talked to Yoona so long. Then he gave me the phone, to talk to Yoona.

"Hello"

"Mr. Lee, so you want to work for me again?"

".....Yes please"

"Good! Come here now"

I hanged up the phone, then I ran to Yoona's office. There was EunTae, Yoona, and me. EunTae looked at me, like she was pittying me for what I did. She can't talk.

"Ms. EunTae, go to Mr. Choi now. You've got plenty of works there!" She said at EunTae. She pushed her out of the office.

"..Please!!" I asked Yoona to stop pushing her.

It's better for me now, looking EunTae will work with my boss safely. While I took the consenquence, to work with Yoona. I continued the paper works I used to earlier while she is talking to me, blaming, for what I've experienced from her. The snap. But I'm not listening to her almost of the time. I'm worrying about Euntae though I know she could work with Mr. Choi there. Until Yoona asked me on a dinner.

"I must go home early today" I said

"Why? You're not a child anymore!"

"But I will be the one to wash the plates. My friend will get mad at me if I weren't." I said

I keep on lying on her, but I lose. I went out for a dinner with her. In a bar, where I brought EunTae last time. There, she saw her friend.

"Yoona! What are you doing here?"

"I'm eating my dinner.... with my boyfriend".

I heard a lie again, I would like to escape from there again but I'm afraid, she may break the agreement of swtching secretaries. So I pretended I didn't hear them. Yoona was sudden sitted beside me, letting her friend sitted in front of us. Then she hugged my arms.

"He's DongHae, my boyfriend"

"You're so lucky Yoona! He's handsome!"

"Yeah, And you know what? We'll be married so soon!"

I was shocked. It's exaggerated already. I tried to release my arms from her but I can't. It's tight. Like I was tied on with a chain. I can'y do anything, but to let this women finished their talking. After that, we went out now. I asked her.

"Why did you said that I was your boyfriend?!"

"relax! It's a joke OK?"

"JOKE?!"

"Yes! And there is no one to be jealoused right?"

She knew her tricks. I keep on loosing at her. I wasn't able to make anything that will make her awake. She's a flirt.