DongHae's Diary

DongHae's Diary

The following day, my phone rang again. As usual, my boss is calling me. I know he'll gonna shout on me through phone. I'm still tired and I can't answer his phone call but I am heading to the bathroom.

"Answer your phone" RyeoWook said while he's in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I heard it but I'm out of my mind again. But now, I'm not thinking of my dream, nor EunTae anymore. After I took a bath, I get my bag and go to work. I remembered RyeoWook giving me a cup of coffee but I ignored it. "I'm late, my boss will get me fired today". I said. RyeoWook laughed, he knew my boss will not. 'Cause I'd keep on telling him that prhase every morning.

As I arrived at the office, I looked for EunTae, in the elevator, in every room I am passing by. But she's not around. Then I saw a research staff, TaeMin. I think they're the one in the company who is holding the backgrounds of the whole workers of the company. I asked him to print out any documents of EunTae. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to look for it. "Its OK". I said.

Few steps later, I saw EunTae. She's new to company I think, she were looking over and over the building while walking. I tried to approach her but a voice came.

"Ms. Park!". An angry voice came from the main door. "Come and help me with this bags!" It was Ms. Im Yoona, the Maganer of the Sales Dept.. As she calls EunTae, I knew she was her boss. Pity. I pity EunTae, as what I've knew about Yoona is, she is always angry, she even fired many applicants of the company. And EunTae is her assisstant.

"Mr. Lee!" she shouted. I don't think he's calling me because I don't even talk with her since I'm working. So, I looked at EunTae, watching how she carry her bags.

"Mr Lee DongHae!" She shouted again. I was shocked. I don't event think that she knows me, or even my name. But I walk as fast as I could towards her. I ask her "why?" and she replied "Hello".

I have no idea of what is happening that time until she asked me to help EunTae carry the bags. My heart beats faster than usual. I can now talk with EunTae, I wanna ask her lots of things and also to appologize of what happned the last day. As I was walking to carry bags, EunTae walks away, she doesn't wait for me, or say "Hello". Then I rushed to carry the bags and follow EunTae but,

"Mr. Lee, follow me". Yoona asked me to follow her, we supposed to use the elevator that EunTae were, but she let EunTae go up first before us. After 4 minute of waiting for an empty elevator, I ask her to go inside first, I pressed the "5" button, the floor. During that time, she ask me, "How's your girlfriend?" My eyes got bigger, shocked again.

"I'm sorry, but, I don't have girlfriend" I replied.

She smiled at the mirror beside her then put her sight at me. "Really? How could a guy like you haven't a girlfriend?" She asked.

I can't believe a woman like her will asked that question in a guy like me. I just bow my head and her question remained unanswered.

"TIIING!!"

The elevator opened. EunTae is waiting for us, for Yoona. Suddenly Yoona shouted at EunTae. "Why are you still standing here?! what are you waiting stupid?!!" She yelled. I can see the scared face of EunTae but I cannot do anything, like saving her like what she did. I just look at the wall beside me while Yoona is yelling at her. Yoona then pushed her and like she was down, but EunTae bowed at her and say "Sorry Ma'am". Then she continue walk to Yoona's office. Now I know how bad Yoona is.

"Sorry Mr. Lee, that girl really was stupid. She can't even write a poem". Yoona said. I never heard a hurting sentence like that. NEVER. To keep her head cool, I just smiled at her but inside me, I went mad at her.

In Yoona's office, there is EunTae bringing the bags down in the sofa. Then she rushed to go out of the room leaving me and Yoona. I saw EunTae's eyes looking at me, seems something she was trying to say. I get Yoona's bag down also and attempt to get out of the room also. But..

"Hey! Mr. Lee! Wait!". Yoona said. She looked at the mirror before she walk in front of me saying, "Since you don't have girlfriend, we can set up a date for us". I got surprised in other way, not happy.

"Why?" I answered her with consciousness. She laughed at me like EunTae did the last time.

"I just wanna know you better, can we? Please?" she is frocing me to say "OK" but I just said "I'll try".

I saw her face like disappointed. But she let me get out of the room.

Outside the room, standing and leaning on the wall, was EunTae, sad faced. I asked my self if I should talk to her or not. Suddenly she talked to me saying: "What a boss right?"

I don't know what to say, I don't know. I smiled at her and she smiled at me also. Because I'm bothering by what happned on us in the past, I was going to say "Im Sorry" but I'm afraid of it.

"I'm sorry Mr. Lee for what happened yesterday, I'm really sorry". She said.

I can't say anything. She is the one who is giving her appology instead of me. I supposed to say "Why? For what?" but Yoona is going outside the room while saying "Euntae!" and I was scared she might saw us. So that I hold her hands and pull her and ran away from the room and we use the fire exit instead. we are running our breathes until we reached the ground floor, then we reached the road.

"Hey! Why did you do that?! I might have died!" she said.

"Your boss is looking for you and I think she's mad and I just want to save you from her!" I replied.

"I don't care! what if I have asthma attack?! You could kill me!!"

"Fine! I'll get you back there! So that she'll snap your face!" I yelled as I hold her hands again pulling back to the building.

"No! I don't want!" she said. She tried to release her hands from me. She can't, so she bite it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!"

"WTF! Are you crazy?! Why did you bite me?!" I asked achingly.

"It's your fault. You didn't release my hands immediately. Thats why!"

2 minutes of fighting like a child. I've never been experienced fighting words with a woman. It's amazing. It's like we were closed enough to fight like that. Like I and RyeoWook or KyuHyun used to. I realized that time that we were standing at a "Out of Order" place. A security guard appeared and whistled into us.

"RUNNN!!!" I screamed. We ran together again going to the next street after our company's. We saw a park near us. We hide there until the security guard won't find us.

"AAAHH!!! What a day!" she yell while she sit on the yellow bench. "I can't believe its happening!"

I looked at her. Exhausted. Without noticing that she's talking and blaming me.

"You! Why are you staring at me like that?! Don't tell me your a holdaper?!" she said exhaustedly.

"Hm! Me? A holdaper?! What if I kill you?!" I pranked.

I also was exhausted. I saw a vending machine and get refreshments. I got 2 soda in my hands. But I'm not showing her the other one to make her envy of me.

"Soda! I want soda also! Please give me some" she asked kindly.

I drank the soda 'til it became empty. Then I gave her the bottle. She Put the hole in but there were nothing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

I laughed at her. I know she's getting mad at me that time but I'm waiting for what she'll do next.

"You fooled me! It's empty!" she screamed. She throw the bottle on me. Then I laughed and laughed.

"Here! I have another one."

"HMP! I don't need that." she said

"Really? Ok! I'll drink this for you".

As I will open the bottle, I saw her looking at me. Then she stopped me from opening it and ask me to give it to her.

"You said you don't want this?"

"uuhhmm.... I'm wrong, I need that. Please give it to me". she pleased.

I gave her the bottle. I sitted beside her. I looked at the sea side.

"Know what? I'm happy".

Then she stopped from drinking the soda and stared at me and I do the same.