DongHae's Diary

DongHae's Diary

Tomorrow morning, I woke up with ache. I don't know why. Maybe because of tiredness last night. As I am walking to the bathroom, Wook saw me. He was shocked.

"Whoa! What happened to you?!!" She yelled.

"What?"

The he can't talk. He trying to prtray what he sees. But I can't understand.

I just saw my bleeding eyebrows, and lips when I faced the mirror. I got shocked also. "What happened?" I asked myself. Then I remembered. I faught last night. I washed my face with cold water. to remove the blood and to stop bleeding. Wook asked me "What happened?" and I told him the story while I'm putting first aid. I can still feel the pain of the punch. I felt dizzy. Can't move on. But I continue my day. Wook went out of the apartment. He's with his college friends the whole day. And I have no accompany at home. I'm bored watching television, also with movies, can't play with PSP nor use the internet. I'm really bored. I want fresh air. So I went out to the balcony. The sun already set. 10:30am.

"I'm hungry".

I ran to the fridge, but all I can eat is a slice of cake, eggs, veggies and fish. We forgot to buy beef. I have no choice, I ate noodles, and coffee.

"sorry..sorry..sorry"

My phone rang. I can't reach it since I was on the kitchen and it was on my bed. I don't mind who's calling me up. It's sunday. I must do what I want. It rang again. Again. Then I got annoyed. I go to my bed to turn off my phone.

"I hate you!"

I turned off the phone. I don't event know who's calling, no name. the suddenly I noticed the last 4 numbers.

"1-0-1-5..."

"Oh may GOD!!!!!" I rushly turned the phone on. Its EunTae, she's calling me again and again.

When my phone is on, I called her.

Her phone were ringing to long. I thought she's sulked. But she answered the phone.

"Why did you turned your phone off?!" she yell.

I was surprised. EunTae is on the phone, talking to me. "I don't know, I'm sorry." I begged

She was mad. But I was laughing at her without her knowing. She's talking on the phone straight, no pauses. I now knew this girl is talkative. Not obvious.

"Wait, how'd you get my number?" I asked

"Hello???! I asked for it last night, remember?!"

"OH! I remember"

"Are you old? You forgot it right away!"

"hahaha...."

I heard of a voice from the phone, maybe Tiffany. Saying

"DongHae-yah!! She's missin............"

"......I'll call you later!! hahaha!" EunTae shouted.

I know what Tiffany said. I clearly heard it. As I am holding down the phone, I mind to call her. So I called her.

"Hello? Why?"

"Nothing"

"I said I'll call you later. OK?!"

"OK"

I smiled. Happy. I rushed to the bathroom and took a bath, take my clothes on and perfumed. Lots of that. I walked, slghtly running to somewhere. I don't know where to go. I'm just wasting my time. I'm waiting for EunTae to call. Then she did.

"Hello? Where are you?"

"I'm walking around the city. Why?"

"Nothing, dinner later?"

"Fine with me!"

"Good! Later at 7, OK?"

"Got it!"

As I was putting my phone nto my pocket, someone calls me, I think it's EunTae.

"Mr. Lee!"

I looked back. It's Yoona. I can't run from her now. She's near already, almost 10 steps. I asked her "Why?" and he hold my arms like we're in a relation. My girlfriend. I tried to remove her hands but she's holding me so tight.

I can't run. I can't do anything.

"I have to show you something" She said.

At that time, I think of EunTae could see us. I promised her to have dinner. But it's OK, It was still early for this woman. She brought me into a reataurant. There, she asked my order. I ordered a soda.

After that, eating, drinking soda, she again hold my arms and pulled anywhere, on the mall, park, arcade shop, ice cream stand and we almost wandered the whole city. Then I looked at my watch, It's already 6:50pm. She asked me to go to a bar. But I'm cunfusing of it. I want to go now. It's getting late, EunTae is waiting for me. but Yoona won't. She's holding me as tight as she can. I can't release, I can't. I couldn't force her to remove her hands from me. He could fire me out of the company. Then I  asked her I'll go to the comfort room. She allowed me. There, I called EunTae.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Where are you? Its getting 7pm?"

"I know. I'm just doing something important. Don't wprry, I'll be there".

"Ok, I'll wait for you for 10 minutes, if you didn't make it, I'll go. OK?"

"Ok, 10 minutes".

I tried to escape from Yoona, but she saw me. I have no choice but to tell her the truth.

"I have a dinner with EunTae".

"EunTae? My secretary?"

"Yup. I promised her I'll be there at 7pm"

"Oh I see".

I know she understand. She got her phone, and call someone.

"Hello? Ms. EunTae?"

She called EunTae. She is looking at me that time. I'm waiting for the moment. I can't find out her reasons.

"DongHae is not coming for a dinner with you". She said.

My eyes got bigger. Shocked. It wasn't true, I want to be with EunTae, to have a dinner with her.

"Mr. Lee is with me right now, he said he can't be there".

Then she hanged-up the phone. "Now, not a problem anymore". she said.

I'm almost getting angry that time. She shouldn't did that. She's lying to EunTae. "I'm sorry". then I ran out of the bar. I ran, run. The city is about 2 kilometers from me. I wait for taxis to come, but almost full. I can't do anything but to call her through phone. Her phone rung but she is not answering it. Mad. Angry. I think of EunTae thinking of I'm a bad man. I reached the city, the meeting place, but EunTae is not around. Not there. I checked the restaurants but still wasn't there. I worried. I call and call her. I also called Tiffany if EunTae called her. But not.

"I'M STUPID!!"

I said. I'm stupid. My mind could have blown up. I can't see EunTae. So I surrendered. Sat on a bench near the train station. Thinking. I pity myself.