DongHae's Diary

DongHae's Diary

"What a beautiful dream? It really was the first time I've dreamt like that!". This was my first words when I woke up in mid-October. Sunny day, I won't even do my chores with my friend, Ryeowook.

"Hey! Don't just lay there and spend the whole day, week, or month in your bed! Aren't you going to work?". He said. "I'm just daydreaming of what my dream is about. I really felt confused". I replied.

"Well, there's much to do than just daydreaming". Ryeowook answered thoughtfully.

As I am trying to go out of bed, I realized that there were things that I should to that day. Laundries, meals, shopping and more. Then I rushed to the bathroom as I still imagining of what my dream is all about. I remember the scene that I chose a rose with ants than the tulip without insects. I stood in front of the mirror as I am brushing my teeth. I was like I'm out of my self. Then..

"sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry...". My mobile phone rang. Absent mindedly, I did not hear it that is why Ryeowook answers the phone. "Hello?". He said as he is sweeping the floor. Seconds later, "DongHae-ah! Your Boss is calling you up!". I gargled so fast as I ran to Ryeowook. Still thinking of the dream. "Yes hello? This is DongHae". My Boss talks to me calmly like never before, I was expecting he'll shout on me that moment. "I need your help, our project proposal was lost. We have to start again". He said.

"Okay sir, I will be there within 20 minutes". I replied.

The moment my boss hang-up the phone, it was me still trying to understand the meaning of my dream. Ryeowook pushed me to the bathroom and throwed my towel 'cause I can't even move. I can't even open the faucet and to take a bath. So then I put my clothes on and put perfume, a lot of perfume like it was almost empty. And I rushed to the door and say, "Bye! I'll be back at 8 o'clock tonight". I shouted.

As I am walking down the street, I saw a child playing with his pet, dog. So happy looking at that child because I remember the days I was also a child. I stopped for a while at the vending machine to get some soda. 'Till I open it, again, I think of my dream. Compare to a paranoid, there are lots of characteristics you can say to me. I looked at my watch and I was shocked. "Gosh! I'm too late! It's near 10 o'clock!". I grimped. So I ran as fast as I can to the train station without thinking of riding a taxi. The train station was full, I'm standing in front of an old woman and a guy. A minute later, the train arrived at the station were I should get down and run again to reach our building.

Our building was not so big and not so small, common. I am working as a secretary of the vice-president of the "SM Entertainment". Rushing out to the elevator, I bumped a woman carrying lots of boxes.

"Ouch! Hey! Are you watching your steps! Look what happened!". She shouted as she is pointing at me. "I'm sorry, I'll help you put back those things to the boxes. I'm sorry". I replied kindly. The woman's clothes are like a secretary's. But I am afraid of asking her any questions 'cause her face is so angry. I was like not to have any errors in putting the things back for her. Suddenly, she stand up and carry the 7 boxes of paperworks and it looks familiar to me. "I'll help you carry those, what floor?". I said. She is confused and like she won't trust me until.. "No it's okay, I don't need your help. I can do this, Thank you". She answered. I got disappointed on her answer but still I have an emergency stuff to do.

"F*** Y**!! You're late! I might have fire you!". My boss shouted and throwed words on me like a garbage. I can't move nor speak. I am afraid. "I'm sorry, I'm stucked with the traffic". I lied. He look out the window near him looking if I were tellin g the truth. He took a deep breath, my knees are vibrating, I could cry for what will happen next and suddenly.. "tok..tok..tok..". A noise coming from the door. My heart was like exploding 'cause he shouted, "who's there?". The door opened and I looked for who will come in the room. The skirt were familiar, then the body of that person fully came out from outside. The woman I bumped in front of the elevator. I can't make an explanation in her face 'cause there were smile but there were scaryness.

"GGGoood Mo-morning, Sir". She said. My boss took a deep breath again like he will blew flames. But he kindly talk in peace. "Yes?".

The woman also make her breath before saying her words. "Good Morning Sir, I'm EunTae from the budget office. Ms Yoona made an error of taking this boxes 'cause he thought this was the monthly report for the budget of the Company". she said.

"Oh! she is responsible for that! Why did he use you to talk to me?!" Mr. Lee asked. As the conversation continiuos, I felt tired that is why I took a seat in the sofa. Until Mr. Lee talked to me. "Mr. DongHae-ah, I'm sorry for my impulsiveness, I might treat you in a dinner, beer? What do you want?". He asked. I'm now putting a smile on my face pretending it's okay (but actually not). "It's OK sir but I don't prepare of my boss treating me in a bar. I'm sorry". I replied so kindly. Mr. Lee laughed at me then he tap my shoulders. Then I asked him if I can leave the room now so that he and Ms. EunTae can talk. He accepted my request and also he approach Ms. EunTae to leave the room also after she put the boxes beside the table. I tried to wait for Ms. EunTae outside the room until she went out. I know she noticed me but she didn't talk to me, or smile at me.

"Hey! Ms. EunTae! Wait!". I said as I follow her. She suddenly stopped at the elevator.

"Yes? Why? How may I help you?". She replied.

"I just want to say thank you for saving me from my Boss."

"Thank you for what?? Saving you from your boss??". She laughed.

"Yes, If you didn't knocked the door, I might have been fired." I said.

She keeps on laughing at me until we make our steps inside the elevator.