DongHae's Diary

DongHae's Diary

The elevator reached the ground floor at last. I can't take this woman's laughter anymore. She was so crazy, why does this woman laugh all the way to the ground floor? That is the time I realized how bad this day is today for me. When I stepped out of the elevator, a voice came in:

"Mr.! Wait!". She shouted. I continued walking so that she will never laugh at me again. But there's a voice inside me telling me to stop walking and listen to that woman.

I stopped walking when I reached the stairs outside the building. "What? Stop following me if you'll just laugh at me, ok?!". I pimpered. Then a little laughter came out from like a cough. "You're funny! That's why." She said. I'm getting mad that moment, then I continue walking down the stairs and wait for a taxi.

"Hey! Wait! I'm so sorry! Please stop!". She shouted. I stopped walking 3 steps before I can reached the road. I looked at her and said: "Are you getting crazy?! Okay! I'll talk to you but promise me to not laugh at me again, ok?!" I replied. I went up again to approach her. Her face changed to serious.

"I'm sorry Mr.......". She said incompletely. "Mr. Lee, I'm Lee DongHae". I replied. I think there's something in this woman I can't find out. "Ah! Mr. Lee, nice meeting you, I'm Park EunTae." She said. She attempted to shake our hands but I refused to do it. She felt disappointed like I did from her in rejecting to help her.

The way she talks to me was admiring. At least, she made her promise not to laugh at me. then I smile. "That's why I hate girls like you, you don't even make us boys help you." Then  I sighed. I stared at her, her face was sad but she is trying to hide it from me. Obviously, she stop her voice for a while and continue: "I'm sorry, the reason why I rejected you is because I am not approachable to boys. I can't event ask them to help me though they were trying so". She said. I didn't expect that this woman is a cry-baby. Tears are falling down from her eyes while she is trying to hide it to me hardly. I noticed her voice saying something but I cant hear it so that is why I ask her.

"Why are you crying? Did I hurt you on what I've said?". I asked.

"No, I'm just a cry-baby, I can't take those hurting words. But its okay. I understand your feelings". She said. she rushly looked at her watch and said "Goodbye!" to me running to the company's door. Because she ran away, I'm not able to say "I'm sorry". I'm standing near the road and thinking of what really made that woman cried. Is she lying or what? I don't know. Suddenly a "beeeep!" sounded in front of me.

"DongHae-ah!!"

It was my schoolmate when I was in 4th  year college, KyuHyun.

"Hey!! What are you doing here?!" I shouted. "Whose car is this?". I added.

"I'm trying to test this car so that I can buy it. For me." He replied.

He invited me to go inside the car to watch him driving. The car was so gorgeous, shiny, as black as the night, brand new. Then as I was closing the door, I saw EunTae, carrying boxes again. This time, it was 9 boxes. It seems so heavy and it makes me pitty her. I could have get down from the car but Kyu started the engine and start driving. And I can't do anything.

After Kyu's driving for the testing of the car, he invited me again, but this time, into a bar. I impulsively say "yes" without confirming the place. In the bar, lots of girls are around. Dancing, singing, and flirting with guys. I was got awake of waht my dream is all about again. I keep on saying the words "flower" and "why?". My head is aching to that until Kyu noticed me holding my head like I was burden.

"DongHae-ah, enjoy the night here! Let go of those things that makes you stressed!". Kyu said while a girl is flirting him. I can see Kyu's enjoyment that time but I can't be happy as he is. A really really big thing is bothering and will bother me the whole day, whole week, or whole year until I understand that stupid dream. I can make it frogetable but its hard for me now. I dont know why.

All of a sudden, I got my consiousness back. "Its late!". I shouted in front of people. I supposed to go home that time because I promised RyeoWook that I'll be back at 8 o'clock. I left KyuHyun at the bar and I ran to call for a taxi.

At the taxi, I remember EunTae, "Is she OK?". I'm pittying her and I worry for her. I promised myself that if I see her again, I'll talk with her calmly. That woman also bothers me that day. Now, I already have two pet peeves. Oh, I'm sorry, I mean 3, RyeoWook is waiting for me that time. It seems to be something at home.