DongHae's Diary

DongHae's Diary

EunTae fell, like she's dying. My heart beats so fast that time. Worrying about her. Then I picked her up and tried to wake her up.

"Hey. Wake up! What happened?!", I said.

People aroundus were also trying to help, but a man gave us a ride to the hospital near us. I can't take away my self from EunTae. "I didn't do anything.. Please help her." I said to the doctors. I'am sobbing that moment at the waiting area. I'm scared for what will happen to her. I don't know what to do. I can't find any contact numbers from EunTae's bag. Then I saw her phone, I took a pick at her mobile contacts, I saw one named Tiffany.

"Is this Tiffany my friend? Or not?" I whispered to myself. Then I called her up to come at the hospital for EunTae.

"Hello? Is this Ms. Tiffany"

"Yes. Speaking. Who's this?"

"Good Afternoon, I'm EunTae's friend. She's here in the hospital. She went fainted".

"What? OK! I'll be there right a way. What hospital are you at?"

Then I looked around looking for the name of the hospital, a nurse in duty were walking in front of me. I asked her. After giving me the name, Its my turn to say it to Tiffany.

23 minutes later, a woman isa calling me from behind.

"Oppa!" she yelled.

I looked at her and saw Tiffany, my friend. At first I thought the names of our friends were just an incident to happen until Tiffany asked me "What are you doing here?".

"Are you the Tiffany I called to come here for EunTae?" I asked.

"So you mean you saw EunTae fainted? And called me?"

"Honestly I was with her when she got fainted". I saw Tiffany is confused and curious. Until the doctor went out of the ward.

"Who's the family of Ms. EunTae?"

I and Tiffany raised our hands. We ran at the doctor to check EunTae's condition. "She's ok. She is just not well with the weather. Maybe because it's cold". The doctor was smiling at us, that means EunTae was OK. We thanked God for saving her from danger. Then we decided to visit EunTae from her bed, she is asleep, like a child, holding her bellt button with one finger.

"Maybe she's dreaming right now". Tiffany said.

"How'd you know?"

"She's like that when she's dreaming, she always hold her belly when asleep, then she'll sleep talk".

I was waiting for EunTae to sleeptalk, I'm curious. then she does, "I'm hungry", She whispered. Tiffany laughed while I smiled at EunTae.

"She's cute right?"

"Yeah", I replied.

After minutes, Tiffany asked me how EunTae and I were together.

"She is my co-worker at our company, I bumped her at the morning of my birthday, carrying 7 boxes of paperworks. I asked her to help her but she refused. Then I saw her this morning, we ran to the park 'cause her boss were looking at her very madly. Then she invited me to have lunch with her".

"Wait, how does she got fainted?"

"She challenged me, the one who loses should dance in front of the city. And then when I couldn't dance, she pulled me and she danced. After that, I just saw her on the floor".

Tiffany were shocked of my story but then she laughed."She's so like a child always. that's why I like her", Tiffany said. I asked her how did they met and all Tiffany answered is just, "She's my childhood friend". After that conversation, my boss called me again, he asked me to deliver the reports to our investors.

"I should go now, just call me up when you need something, ok?" I said.

Tiffany then let me go for work. As I were walking heading to our company, I'm still worried. I want to go back to the hospital rather than to the company but I have works to do and I don't want to be fired out of the company. When I entered to my boss' room, I was expecting his angry voice but then he was not around, maybe he went out to eat or something. I ran to our company motorcysle and dilivered all the reports to seven different companies. After that, I headed back to the hospital again. Unfortunately, Tiffany nor EunTae weren't there. I asked the nurse in the Information. She said, "I'm sorry sir, but Ms. EunTae were brought home as what she requested". I thought she escaped from the hospital but then I realized Tiffany is with her since she in her leave.

"Hello Tiffany? Is EunTae with you?". I asked through phone.

"Yes she's with me. Were already here at her apartment. By the way, I'm sorry we didn't informed you".

"No It's Ok. I just want to check her condition".

"She's OK now. She's in the bathroom right now".

"OK". Then I hang up the phone. At that time, I want to personally check her condition but I don't know her house and I can't ask Tiffany 'bout that. "I'll wait for her tomorrow", I said to myself.

Tomorrow morning, I am waiting. She's not around, maybe she's resting at her apartment. the next day, she's not around, again. That is when I worried, I saw Yoona passing by, I asked her:

"Excuse me, does EunTae called you this past days?"

"No, she's not", she said.

I'm all worried, but I still have one more chance, to call Tiffany.

"Uhhm.. Mr. Lee, come with me". She requested.

I have no idea of what was her purpose. But I followed her. We got to the roof top. Then she says,

"You know what? I admire you".

"Admire me for what?"

"Most of the things. I mean, You're kind and handsome, and most important, you're so.."

"I'm sorry I don't understand"

"HAHAHA! OK, I like you". She impulsively said that to me. I don't know what to say, smiled again, then bowed.

I might left her at the roof top that time, I can't take it. I can't believe of what is happening.

"I'm sorry, I don't...." I said as I turned heading to the door, until she ran and hugged me from my back.