DongHae's Diary

DongHae's Diary

As she is staring at me, she coughed.

"Happy? Why?" she asked.

"I don't experienced this thing in the past, never. Especially with a woman".

The words coming out from my mouth really was surprising. I can't tell what I am feeling that time other than happiness.

"HAHAHAHA! Silly. It's nothing for me. It was bad. Really". she said after continuing drinking.

I stared again at the sea. Watching the waves. "I am really a loner, like that wave" I said as I am pointing nowhere. The dream of mine came back. I ask her:

"Do you ever dreamt of a weird dream?"

"Weird..... Yes I do. It was once I caught a fish with feet". she laughed on what she said. "Why?"

"Nothing. I dreamt of I picked a rose with ants than tulip without insects". I replied.

She thinks of it. Maybe imagining of the scene.

"Yeah.. so wierd." "You Know what? They say dreams are bridges for our fate". she explained.

"I know...."

There were silince the next minutes until she look ate her phone.

"My boss is texting me all the time!!!" she shouted.

Maybe she'll blame me with what happened. She stand up and stretched her body.

"I have to go back to work".

She was smiling that time. No worries about what Yoona will do like to punish her. Positive. She thanked me for the soda. I feel really happy that day I don't know why. That time, I can't wait to tell RyeoWook what happned today.

Before EunTae leaved, KyuHyun called me for behind. He is jogging around the park. At first EunTae look at Kyu, but then she asked me "Who's that?".

"He's my friend, Kyuhyun".

"DongHae-ah! Why did you left me at the bar last night alone?!"

I remembered. Kyu and I were in a bar last night, but because I also remembered my promise to Wook, I left him there.

"I'm sorry, I promised Wook I'll be at home at 8 o'clock". I replied.

EunTae were listening to us, she "Hi!" at Kyu and Kyu asked me "Who is this? Your girlfriend?"

EunTae and I went shocked. We put our sight together and I said:

"No! She's not. She is ONLY my co-worker at our company, She's EunTae"

Kyu said, "Oh is that so? Nice meeting you EunTae. I'm KyuHyun, his FRIEND".

"Yeah I already know, DongHae told me, nice meeting you also". "Anyways, I have to go back to work, my boss is looking for me the whole time. Bye!"

Then she ran away from us. If you look at her running, she was like a child who saw her Mommy after school. Joyful. But I know she's not.

"Hey! What a pretty lady, why didn't you court her?" Kyu asked.

I laughed at him like EunTae did to me. It really was the best joke I've ever heard. I think Kyu is out of his mind also. I told him the story why we got in the park. We laughed and laughed especially when I told the part where in I used a prank in her. During those times I was laughing, I forgot my dream, then it'll comeback soon. I think I were the most bothered person in the world that day. I want to surrender now.

"DongHae, I must go now, I have to excersice more". Kyu said.

Kyu jogged away from me. I know his purpose, he saw a y woman, tall and fair. I just smiled at Kyu when he is running. It was like he is searching for a bomb.

And so I also went back at the company, lunch time. I saw EunTae going down from the stairs outside. I called her. She asked me "Where is Kyu?". And I answered "He's somewhere". I tried to invite EunTae on a lunch with me 'cause I don't have any companion at the company since I've worked there. But she is the one asking me that.

"I'm hungry? Are you? Come! I know a place".

That's the very first time I saw her smile like that. I think she's so happy. She pulled me to a Beef House store. The place was beautiful, clean and neat. I love the place. There are many customers, full actually. Then I saw EunTae calling me to sit down in front of her. Asking me my order, she took a paper and listed.

"Beef Soup, Lemonade and 3 bowls of rice" she ordered.

"Why 3?" I asked though I know the answer. She answered my question. "I did not ate my breakfast, thats why". the waiter smiled at us. I was ashamed, thinking the waiter could think I'm not a real man, letting a girl ate 2 bowls of rice. So I told EunTae to add 2 bowls. 2 for her and 3 for me. It's a challenge for me now eating much rice. I dont eat so much, 1/2 bowl of rice is enough. EunTae then wrote our orders. We wait for almost 2 minutes.

"I'm challenging you" she said with angst.

"Let's go on a challenge, the one who'll first finished eating lose and the last one win. But the game will run ONLY until 1:30pm". she said

What a challenge. I've never expecting this. How could you win a challenge in a way you must be the last?.

"You must deal"

"What will be the prize for the winner?" I asked.

"The one who loses will dance in the center of the city".

I can't ignore her, I don't want her to sob again. So I agreed.

"I can now imagine you, dancing. HAHAHA!" I said also with angst.

And then the challenge started, I look for the clock. It was 12:39pm already. The first 3 minutes, she ate a spoon of soup. I questioned myself. "Why is she eating?" I'm not making any move at my food, nothing. Then every 5 minutes she scoop a spoon of rice, soup and drink lemonade.

"I don't understand? Why are you eating? Do you want to lose?" I said.

"I'm hungry, that's why". she replied.

I'm also hungry, I can't take it anymore, so I close my eyes for me not to see the food. Or else, I'll eat it. But the sound of her eating really tempt me. Until I opened my eyes, I hold my untencils, ate the food as fast as I can. EunTae was shocked, she asked me "Hey?! eat slowly!". EunTae stares at me, I dont care. I'm hungry. Then after eating lots of food, I looked at the clock. Seconds left before it reached 1:30pm.

"So, I won!". She screamed.

I realized that If I stopped eating for a while, I'll win, But I really was hungry, I don't even eat much breakfast or drink Wook's coffee.

"Yes you won. OK!". I murmured.

EunTae laughed at me. She keeps on laughing. I just smiled.

"Dance!!" she said.

The moment she siad that word, I feel the happiness again. Is this girl a baby? She's so joyful, cheerful. We went out to go to the center of the city. between a big apple tree and a Building. Many people were passing by that time, also with the vehicles. I double-thinked that if I will do my punishment. And so I didn't. She forced me, almost blockmailing, but I can't. I'm shy.

"Come!" she pulled me in pedestrian where in the enforcer is standing. She ask for a time. She stood me in there with her.

"Wait!" "Here, Put it in your ears". She gave me a part of her earphones, then a melody starts.

"BWARA! MR. SIMPLE... SIMPLE..."

She danced. I look at her for about a minute. Then she is really going to be crazy.

"Hey! dance!" she said.

And so I also dance with her. In front of the people. Now, I don't care if they laugh or else. 'Cause I have a partner. Some people really laughed at us but still we dance. We also laughed at ourselves. we almost finished the song. Until..