Japan Adventure! Part 1

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon pov....

I look around to see if there is any k-papz around, apperently there is no one in sight but I can't be sure. After a weeks of prepairing, I have already consolidated my plan. The plan to go on a tour around the world, and fullfill my my childhood list is not really an exiting experience. Cause fullfilling all of it will also means that I a going to be a running away from all of the people I cared, but I for now, convince myself that I will only think of myself.

(flashback)

"HI Hyunnie" I greeted Seohyun. I was infront of her house early in the morning with ginger in tow. "I was wondering if you could take care of ginger for me for a couple of days, my family is gone for a week so I don't know who I can left ginger with." I said to her

"But unnie do you have a schedule now?" Seohyun inquired, and I need to start my lie now.

"Ahh yes, I have a photoshoot for a magazine today so I will be staying there for a week" I kept a straight face to support my lie.

"Sure unnie, I can take care of Ginger for you" She said to me. I was glad that she bought my lie. And for one last time I swat down and hold the one that have been comforting me all along, the black furball that given me happiness in my trouble times. I pat him and said goodbye to him. A goodbye that means forever.

I drove the rental car that I have to the airport, now that one of my problem have been solve. Planning my getaway trip was not that easy. I secretly transfer my money (not all though I save up an amount for my family too) into a private account that I have. Packing my clothes secretly, renting a car secretly, and even booking a flight secretly. I do all this secretly for two days. 

Before I go, I went to doctor Jun for some medical advice, you know, if I can go on a trip because of my illness. He said that I should be good as long as I have my meds and someone who can monitor me, cause if my condition kicks in, I could die on the spot if no one can assist me. But who would I choose, Tiffany? Surely she will be hysterical when she knows. Sunny? A big no, she will tell her uncle and they will surely want me to get a surgery to remove it. One of my family? Well they will react like my groupmates even worse, so I decided to just go alone.

As I park the rental car in the airport parking lot, I've called the owner that I will left it there. I then went to the departing area and wait for my flight. I was restless and jittery. One, I don't have my cellphone and second I don't know what will happen in his journey of mine.

A couple of hours later, I was now boarding the plane bound to Tokyo, Japan. My first destination, I always visited here due to works, but not once I have come here for a vacation. I was settling on my seat when a familiar face have taken the seat beside me.

Jiyong pov.....

After a weeks of planning on how to get my GF back, I decided to go to Japan to get her. I didn't even bother packing and I just went out, only bringing my cellphone, a couple of clothes, wallet and passport, for the whole trip. I won't be staying there for much longer anyway. Besides my boss, have given me only a week to get her back. My manager drove me off to the airport after I booked the flight to Japan.

"Hey Ji, be sure to get her back huh, or else I will pry your " My manager said to me. Of course he helped me a lot in covering our tracks when me and Kiko dated.

"Of course I will get her back" I assure him. Truthfully I imagine that this will go well but there is a small spot on my mind that think what if she never take me back?. I shake my head to eraze that idea. Considering the hardship we have, surely she will take me back.

I went to the departing area, with a disguise and board the plane, I quickly went to my seat in the economy class, cause its the only seat I've get that is departing now. As soon as I seated, I saw someone that I only know because she is equally famous like me.

"Taeyeon-shi? Why are you here?" I ask in a soft voice, clearly in shock of what I am seeing. She then grab my shirt and pull me down to seat. And hush me.

"Sunbaenim can you be quiet," She said to me. I then look around and see that some people were starled because of me. I then calmed down and look at her.

"Why are you here?, are your members also here?" I ak of her.

"No, I'm going to Japan alone, practically speaking I'm running away for the time being" she said to me.

Wait what? Running away? Did I heard it right. The leader of the national girl group is playing truant. "Does your agency or your member knows?" I ask her again. Clearly she isn't the type who would go alone without telling anybody right?

"What's the point of running away if you tell the others? Of course I won't tell them" She answered me smiling. Of course! I also did in my early days of debut. I was about to say something again when the stewardess says that the plain will be taking off now.

When the plane was safe in the air, I then face my seatmate to ask her what she will be doing in Japan, but she beat me to it.

"Sunbaenim, what are you doing in Japan?"

Wait do I have to tell her my reason? Well it is an open secret "My GF broke up with me, and I want her back" I said to her. "And you? What are you going to do in Japan?" I ask her.

"I am going to eat the most delicious sushi there and go to MT Fuji" She asnwered me cheerfully, and base on her look she was serious. "I've read that you like sushi, can you recomend me to one of the greatest sushi place in Japan" She beg me.

I found it weird that we are talking like this. Clearly she heard me talk about my GF but she looks like she didn't even care. So for an hour I recomend 3 Restaurant that I usally go too. The most weirdest thing is that she don't have any phone with her. "Wow, she really is running away" I thought to myself. She didn't even care that we might be photograph together and it might produce another scandal.

After  the flight we say goodbye to each other and rode seperate taxi to our hotel. But the wierdest part is that we also booked the same hotel and when we went to our room, I've expect that we have seperate room but I was wrong. Clearly I heard my manager that he booked me in a shared room cause it is the only one available but clearly I expect that I will be sharing with a man. Awkward. That is how I describe the situation now, though we have our own bed, sharing a room with the leader of GG is not how I envision my plan. 

I look at Taeyeon and see that she isn't bother by the fact that we share a room, and she is just fixing her things and even went to the bathroom to wash up.

Arrrggg!!. Why the hell it ended up this way? ! I silently curse to myself. I just wish that no one saw us entering the same room or else Yang hyung will pry my . I try to calm myself as I know that Taeyeon is just in the bathroom. Many will agree to me that being in one room with the leader of SNSD is a dream of many men. The fact that Taeyon is as innocent as she looks and  beautifull as an angel realy didn't help my case. I was about to calm down when I heard the shower flowing. That is the time my head just explode of dirty imagination of her showering. don't imagine her! I curse myself. I then went to the balcony to get some fresh air."Listen you came here with one mission and one mission only and that is to get Kiko back. You don't come here to oogle with another girl!!".  I then facepalm myself to get my head straight. After a few second I went inside my room and see Taeyeon, make-up free and towel in her hair to let it dry. She just wearing a loose T-shirt and the way she looks just ing mess up my brain.

What I get myself into?

Taeyeon pov....

Since the flight to Tokyo untill we enter the hotel room Jiyong-shi was restless. I understand that he doesnt want to have any scandal with me, but for me I don't care about it now. A huge scandal is the least of my concern right now. So I went to wash myself up and ready up. I have a whole day ahead of me and I want to use it fully. After I change for my disguise, I wear a blonde wig, blue contacts and a mask (you know the one you use if there is a flu) and my old digi-cam for the memories. I then went out of the room, leaving Jiyong there. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter