Love is...?

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


My reminders to ALL of you.... Baby.... "Is to late now to say Sorry?~~".

 

Taeyeon's pov.....

 

It was a blinding light... It's warm and very comforting.... My body seems light and I just wanted to rest. Did the surgery already started? Is it finished? I don't know anymore. I continue walking until I finally reach the end of the light.

Then I know where I am, I'm a frequent visitor here, about three times..... "I am in heaven for real.... This mean's I'm dead." I utter.

"Not quite?" A woman said to me. I turn around and saw a woman I recognize. I suddenly froze and she smile at me and guided me on a bench and we sit. I then notice two little girls running around playing.

"I am really in heaven huh? I already saw you Mrs. Cross..." I said to her.

"This isn't heaven.... " she then pointed far and said.. "That part is heaven, here is just a place where you will decide if you will stay or you can go back. You wanted to go back right?"

I can't answer her. Truthfully I was tired of it already. Maybe staying here would be a fine idea... but it seems my heart still can't let go. "I don't know... I'm just to tired to go back.." I said tearing up.

Then the two girls came towards me and the wipe my tears. One of them said to me "Don't cry..... We also will cry if you cry..."

Hearing those words I compose myself and wipe my tears. I look at the two girls and saw that they look like me and Jiyong. Then I heard a voice shouting my name, from the other side. I recognize it. It was Jiyong.

Then the girls said "Appa is crying you need to go back.."

"You should go back now." Mrs Cross said. She then order the two girls. "Don't worry... they will surely bring you back home.." as she wave at me goodbye. And I just let the girls guide me back.

Jiyong's pov.....

March 2016

Japan

Mt. Fuji Japan

"Well nothing change... " I said over the line.

"I wish I am with you there...." Taeyeon said to me... feeling sad again. She was still in the hospital because of her pregnancy was quite delicate. The doctor said that she would be in labor very soon.

"I know... if this photoshoot was not schedule today I wouldn't come. Beside it's for Blanc's men's Line. Don't worry, I have one more shoot today, and I will be flying back to Korea tonight. Do you want anything from here?" I ask her, even though she should be pass by her cravings right now, she still craved the most weirdest thing's. There was a time when she craved of Ice Cream and Chicken. It was still normal but when she dip the chicken on the ice cream, and enjoy it. I told you it was weird.

"Well can you bring home some sushi... you know the one we eat there at that restaurant... Jiyeon and Jiwon wanted it." She said cutely.

"Arasseo... Okay bye now Jess wanted this shoot to be over with..." I said as I heard Jessica calling me.

"Okay Bye.... I Love you..." she said to me.

"I Love you too... and I love Jiyeon and Jiwon too.." then she hang up the phone.

"Is that Tae?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah.... She wanted me to buy sushi for her and the girls..." I said.

"Tsk Tsk.... The mighty G-Dragon being whipped my bestfriend.." Jessica tease. "Okay let's do the shoot so this love fool can go home!!" Jessica shouted to the staff making them laugh..

 

October 2015...

 

The night was a happy one.... Our whole family and friends where happy to see her smiling, laughing with us. As soon as she was awake, I called Dr. Faust and Dr. Chen to check up on her. They do everything, her pulse brain waves and even the babies health. They check everything. Then Dr. Faust said to me. "It's a good thing she wakes up, the only thing we should do now is to make her healthy again. But still they were still cautious and decide to have a full body check up tomorrow." the bad part is she still didn't knew she was pregnant.

As soon as our family, heard the news they went here as fast as they could. They were happy, even saw My mom and her mom cry while smiling and hugging her. Her sister was jumping in joy as she saw her sister wide awake. 

"Where is she?!" Tiifany suddenly barge in, still with her stage dress on.

"We heard she wake up, and even shout it at our encore stage." Jessica said to us.

"Hey I'm here!!!" The two rush towards her and hug her crying. Then the rest of their members came and hug her too.

"Good thing you wake up.... we were worried about you and your baby.." Sunny blurted out, and it made Taeyeon confuse.

"Baby? What baby?" she ask us.

"Your about two months pregnant now.." her father said to her. "truth is when you are under going surgery you were already two weeks pregnant."

She pause for awhile to absorb the words her father said to her. When she wasn't moving for a full minute I move closer to her and nudge her. "Hey are you alright?" I ask her. 

Then she face me with her angry look and then started hitting me. "You Dragon!!!" I was shocked of what she did. "Why the hell did you make me pregnant!!! What would happen when I didn't come back? You!.... you...." 

She then stop hitting me and then her eyes became watery and "Wah!!!! you...." she cried so I just hug her, and All of them just laugh at us. I didn't even notice that my bandmates where also there. 

As soon as she stop crying, she laugh at us, and then. "Hey did you brought spicy rice cakes?" she suddenly said to us.

"Noona we brought something... but it is for our dinner.." Seungri said as she suddenly grab the plastic bag and smell the food like her life depending on it.

"Here... Seungri just buy another one.." I said as I give him some money.

"Hey are you sure she could eat that?" My mom ask me.

"Yes ma... Dr. Faust said she need to regain her health... and she will begin to have some craving, best she would eat those." I said.

As the night pass, My family then went home, with her family but her sister insist to stay behind cause SNSD and Big Bang will be spending the night here. Good thing my sister also stay behind. We talk and talk and also posted some pics with all of us. It was joyous.

Until it's time to sleep. I was reluctant to let her sleep cause I was afraid that she wouldn't wake up. The girls with Hayeon went to the dorms, while my members also went home. 

"Why aren't you asleep yet?" she ask me.

"I'm afraid that this would all be just a dream..." I said to her truthfully.

"Don't worry... I won't be going anywhere from now on." she said as she touch my face.

"I know cause I will lock you in my arms from now on.." I then hug her closely.

"Hey our babies..." she playfully hit me. "Speaking of baby.... I've already met them.." she suddenly said to me.

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"Jiyeon, and Jiwon... they brought me back.. or is it just a dream" she said to me trying to remember something.... The name's she said were also names that I wanted our daughters to have, if they are girls. 

"You mean our babies brought you back?" I repeat her and she just nodded.

"They said that you were sad and you need me." she said. "You were crying cause you thought you lost me."

"You never know how much I thought I lost you there.. Thank you for going home." I said to her "How do you come up with the name Jiyeon and Jiwon by the way?" I ask her.

"I..... I don't know..... but it just sounded right. Why you don't like it?" she ask cutely.

"No I love it." I said as we cuddle up until we feel asleep.

 

 

As the morning lit up and touches our face, I wake up, and I saw her beautiful face facing me, and I panic cause I thought that yesterday was all a dream. But my worries were all gone when she suddenly hold my hand began kissing it. That is when I knew it was real. My phone rang. It was my boss and he was confirming if Taeyeon have waken up and I said yes. He then wishes me good luck, and ask me when would I announce about the news that Taeyeon's pregnancy. 

"Hyung can you set up a press conference today?" I ask him a favor.

"Sure... but I will tell Sooman hyung first. I get back to you once it's done." he said to me. "Hey Ji... congrats."

"Thank you hyung.." I said as I hang up. Then I look at my sleeping wife, who was as cute as the pillow she is hugging while sleep talking again.

"Wake up... sleepy head." I try to wake her up.

"I'm too tired to wake up Ji..." she said eyes still closed.

"You will wake up, or I will kiss you?" I said to her.

Then she sprang up and then kiss me on the lips and said "Hehehehe... Both~"

 

""Kim Taeyeon, have waken up from coma!! Fans all over the world send their greeting and Happiness""

""G-Dragon confirmed: Kim Taeyeon is pregnant!! And it's a TWIN!!""

GD: Sorry if I didn't tell all of you about this but we were advice not to disclose this news to all of you until my wife wake's up. Both her and the baby are okay now, and the doctors regularly checking up on her, and the babies. I am thankful for the people who pray for the well being of my wife. I couldn't thank you more. (He bows). My wife sincerely want to thank you all for the concerns and prayers.

Reporter: Will Kim Taeyeon continue being an Idol?

GD: If her fans say yes... then she will. But for now, no.

1254+/-42 ... Yes Our Queen has woken up from her sleep. Though a little bit sad because SNSD will not be able to perform as 9, but still there will be a time they will be all complete.

32/-85 .... I hope their babies will inherit both of their talents. , If it is both boys, GD's Composing and swag, if it is girls then Tae's singing and cute looks! If mixed, then it will be jackpot.

 

November 2015

 

A month went by, and Taeyeon was now ready to be discharge from the hospital. Bad thing is, she is in a bad mood cause her hair isn't growing faster, though it looks better now than a few month ago.

"I don't want to go home looking like this.." she whined.

"Tae we are over this.." I said to her  trying to appease her. "You look wonderful.." Our family have already went down, to sign some papers.

"If you want we brought some wigs for you?" Kiko said to me. I personally called her to bring some wigs from her shoot today.

"Thanks Kiko.... but, It would be weird..." She said

"Aishhh! Here use this!" Jessica then put a beanie on her head "There you look okay...!" 

"Okay...." she then agreed silently then started crying again "I'm sorry for being a burden.."

"Yah Sica, you made Taeyeon cry.." Hyoyeon said as she and the others try to console Taeyeon.

"Aishh.. it is just her babies talking.." Sica commented. "But seriously Taeyeon you already look gorgeous in that dress of yours." 

Then Taeyeon's brother came "Hey Ji... here's the wheel chair.."

Though my wife is okay, the doctor said that she must not do any physically demanding and stress related work for now. She will undergo some rehabilitation and monthly check up's to ensure that the aneurysm wouldn't comeback.

"Come on let's go... Don't worry about the reporters, I will never ever let go of your hand,," I said to her.

"Aishhh.. how cheesy.." Kiko and Sica said walking out of the room.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter