Archie's Adventure in Africa: Diary of the two idiots.

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Archie's pov...

 

Man this . I am here in this god forsaken country where wild animals roam the, land of Africa. Well South Africa to be exact. The reason I am here was because it was order of my boss to follow this two couples.

I don't know why boss wanted me to follow them and ensure their safety. Oh yeah if you don't know my boss is actually my father.The one the two met on an airplane. I'm 30 by the way, and have a fiance back at home. Don't know if it benefited anyone though . I remember when he push me to do this job over the phone.

"Archie I want you to follow this two"

"Ahh boss who are these two"

"Don't ask any question! Just go here and protect them until your brother in-law complete his investigation!"

Mannnn! I really don't know what my old man thinking. Come on! if I didn't fully research about this two online, I wouldn't know that they are famous. The only thing that baffles me is that according to some articles these two are not that close. I mean they know each other cause the two are equally famous but they are not friends nor lovers. If that is true then what the hell am I witnessing now.

1st to 3rd day: Entry Log:

Their first day here was quite weird, they look around the resort. It look like they are searching for someone. For a whole day they visit every nooks of the resort and walk around aimlessly. Of course I follow them. At the end of the day, it looks like the girl is feeling down and the boy is quite pissed. I ask some of the staff here but they just game me a wary look and stare at me like I am a criminal. 2nd day to 3rd day, they were just hanging around here. They went to a baby animal reserved and pet some lion's cub there. Just like that the girl became happy again.

4th to 6th day: Entry Log:

Same as the other days though.... boring. I mean I have been here a couple of times and the only thing that excite me is the crocodile and the lion viewing. They joined the tour here and went somewhere. I didn't follow them cause it's a hassle and they may recognize me, blowing my cover. So I just sneak into their room to investigate. For your info I am once a member of the security of the prime minister of the UK, so I am trained in something like this. I planted a tracing bug in the guys laptop, then went out to enjoy my time here. Upto the sixth day those two just went on tours, and me on the other hand, flirted with some tourist here. Well my fiance isn't here so.. you know what I mean. But I didn't sleep with any of them.

7th to the 10th day: Entry Log:

One week. One freaking week and they are still here. God I don't know why this two idiots are still here. (yes I call them idiots now. If you see them being lovey dovey and all mushy with each other. Arggghh... it make me miss my fiance!!) I mean except in Australia they never stayed for more than a week in one place. They usually went to a delivery service and deliver something back to Korea. But like any tourist here. They just relax by the pool, sunbathing and swim occasionally.

The guy was overprotective of the girl though. Some of the guys here approach the girl and ask her to join them but the guy just sent them a death glare. Oh yeah I am in a eatery here, close to the pool. I have my binocular to see what they are doing. I tighten my grip on the binocular when I saw them being mushy mushy again. Aren't they oblivious that they know that their PDA are so extreme. They are not a couple right? I wonder.

I was busy doing my observation when a man disturb me.

"Sir... can you come with us for a second" the man said. And I was shocked to see two police men infront of me.

"Ahh.. what's the problem sir?" I ask baffle why they suddenly approach me. Then I saw two women behind them, and they look like they came from the pool.

"Sir there has been a complain that you are doing some indecent things" the policeman said. Wait what?! where that came from!

"I don't know what you mean?" I said to them. That is when the two girls suddenly blurted something.

"Don't play dumb you ert!" one of the girls said. Wait ert?!

"Yeah.. don't try to feign innocence. We know you are the one checking us out by that binocular of yours. Not only us but the others as well, and you have been doing that since yesterday." the other girl complained.

"Hey, I'm not checking you out or anything, and hell I am not a ert." I said to the two. Hell I am pissed to these two. Come on they're not my type of girls.

"Sir if you just follow us to the station to straighten this out." The policeman intervene and I just sigh and agreed.

11th to 12th day: Entry Log

God those two es!! Good thing I have some contacts here, and straighten things out. I hope my fiance don't know this. I went back to the hotel to find those two but I can't find them anywhere. I've ask the receptionist and they said that those two haven't check out.

Where the hell those two went?

Jiyong's pov...

 

Three things have gone wrong in this trip of ours. First, Dr. Smith was already gone when we came here. The good thing is he left a message for us, that said we should visit him after a month more, cause he was volunteering in some part of the world. Second is the disaster that strike Nepal a week after we left. Taeyeon immediately called Sunye and ask if she was alright. The two of us were worried that we didn't get to sleep, until Sunye pick up the phone and said that She and her group were fine, but they are still in Nepal to help on the relief efforts. We breathe a sigh of relief to hear that.

We even posted something about that in our instagram. Speaking of Instagram the thing we posted last week was gone viral. We have gotten a lot of comments from the post last week. Some of them support us and some bash us. The weird thing is there are some fans who said we look cute together.

""GD-Taeyeon, Went to DisneyLand: Pictures of them freak out the Netizens""

xxxgd-taengxxx posted:

(selca of Taeyeon and Jiyong funtime in DisneyLand #50 photos)

​​+2,587/-358: What the hell is this!!! Why are they so lovey dovey on their pics. AHHH Take your arms away from him Tayeon!!!.

+547/-125: Wahhh that's so sweet. Their fun time at DisneyLand are really cute. I don't know why these fans bash their fun time. G-Tae couple for the win

""Bungee Jump in Macau: Taeyeon-Jiyong, proves angels and dragons can fly""

(Picture of Taeyeon Jumping)

This proves that angels can fly: #angelsIsReal #AngelTaeyeon

(Selca of Jiyong posing to jump)

Dragon's are Real. They can Fly #G-dragonflying #TheRealThrill

+1,52

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter