Australian Adventures: Be postive Taengoo.....

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

""Parody proposal, goes viral: Fans was relieve that it was just for fun""

[1]+++ I was relieve that it was just a parody. See I told you Taeyeon and GD is just Joking!! Now stop saying they are lovers

[2]+++ But you got to admit their pictures in that place was good I was even considering going there for a vacation

[3]+++ Wow Thank god Jiyong oppa was still single.... but still I'm a bit skeptic... Look at Taeyeon's face and how spontaneous her actions were. Clearly they is something.

""Taeyeon and GD family pics stir up web: Netizens says they look cute together""

[1]+++ The Kid really looks like Taeyeon and Jiyong child but still I got to admit they really looks like a family here

[2] +++ Wahh!!! GD was being kissed by that kid.... I wish I was that kid

[3]+++ Have you seen the how GD was very affectionate with children... Its just wow. He might be a good husband material after all

""SM and YG still not responding to the issues regarding their artist""

[1]+++ SM and YG still keeping the silent treatment? Its been two weeks since their artist left them without explanation and Fans really need an answer right now

[2]+++ Maybe they didn't know the answer either. Clearly this was the first time someone rebel from their rules and even mock them.... Hahaha got to salute those two 

""Fans speculate on why the two artist runaway: Theories and rumors litter the web""

[1]+++ I think that they are secret lovers and when the pressure of having fake relationships with someone else was taking their toll they decided to elope.

[2]+++ Maybe just like they say, they are just tired of people like anti's and bashers that always blame them and badmouth them for doing something. Well those haters won though cause for me they might not coming back. Are you happy now!!!

[3]+++ This is only for me though, maybe some one was behind all of this or a collaboration project between SM and YG was formed and they are the first one to do this.

""Gd and Taeyeon challenge to their agency goes viral""

[1]+++ Wow!!! they really said that? Taeyeon is fearless huh. Does she not care about her group anymore?

[2]+++ Taeng unnie please comeback. Sone's won't survive if another member will be lost

[3]+++ How bold of them to mock their agency. They are really serious on running away. God GD oppa please comeback!!

As soon as they posted those things in their instagram account, the media waste no time to dig up some evidence about the two. From guesting, fan accounts and other videos regarding them even speculation of a rumor about them being a candidate for a WGM before was also said (though it was really Jessica). But still no proof was featured nor any evidence presented. Netizens was ecstatic both in a good way and a bad way. Good way because the proposal was just a joke, in a bad way, they want answers. Some fans even camp outside SM and YG pleading for why their Idols are behaving like this.

And by the viral video of Taeyeon challenging the agency and the Fans to catch them, Sones and VIP initiated a global campaign of finding the two.

 

Jiyong pov...

Because of the long flight we arrive at this country around evening, and booking a hotel for the night was terribly hard. Gladly the man who helped us in our escape in the Philippine give us his other reservation for a hotel room. He said that his assistant booked two rooms in the hotel but because his assistant was doing some errands, he can't come. He don't want the room to be wasted cause he already paid for the room, so he gave it to us for free. But he said that it is only paid for three days and any additional payment must be paid by us. We gladly accept it and thank him. But he only said is that we should cherish our love with each other, and even ushered me to treat my GF well.

I smile widely at his statement. Do we really look like a couple? He then called the Hotel for the change of reservation. He then give us the address of the Hotel and left us cause he said he have a prior engagement for the night.

Me and Taeyeon was tired because of the trip so we then call for a cab and went to the hotel. We went for the receptionist and verify our reservation. The receptionist ask for our ID to verify if it is us, and we show it. I was shocked when the receptionist said that it was paid for 5 days by that old man. We look at each other and smiled widely. There is still a few good people out there. I thought to myself. But like in the Philippines, there is only one bed for the two of us. The receptionist said that it wouldn't be a problem cause we are lovers.. so much for the sleeping privacy, but oh well its free so we shouldn't complain right.

As soon as we enter the room, we settled our things and quickly ordered some foods. As we wait for it to arrived. Taeyeon went to showers while me on the other hand went to the balcony to clear my mind again. Though we have been doing this for quite awhile, I still can't stop my mind on imagining Taeng's body showering. So I will try to ease my mind by going to the balcony to meditate or something.

Even after she showers I can't look at her directly cause her after shower look is really something. Damn that XX sure is lucky. But still I wonder why does Taeyeon never mentioned him to me. I mean if my GF will be accompanied by a stranger, I will definitely freak out. As in I will find the guy and end him. And also my thoughts was why she didn't let that XX accompany her instead.

My thought was cut short when the food arrived at our room. Taeyeon then said that I should freshen up too cause when we left the Philippines we really didn't take a bath so I've kind of stink. I then went to the bathroom to get a quick shower. After that, we eat our dinner while talking about our iterinary for tomorrow.

"Oppa" she said to me, and god why do I always like how she called me that "I found a website in the net about what the most exiting things to do here in Australia, and there was one thing I really want to do here" she excitedly.

"Wait is it dangerous?" I've ask her. This girl sometimes think of insane ideas, that can be considered dangerous..

"Well there was a thing about swimming with sharks" she said to me and I almost choke on my food. "Oppa are you okay?" she then give me a glass of water and drank it straight down.

"What do you mean swimming with sharks?!! No!!! I will not let you kill yourself this early... God Taeng you want to be a foods for those things" I said in defiance. But she just laugh at me.

"Oppa, I didn't say I will swim with sharks directly." She said cutely "There is a thing called a cage oppa, beside I need to learn how to dive first so tomorrow I want you to accompany me on learning how to dive.." She said 

"No!!" I said again "Tomorrow you will have an appointment with Dr. Hawkins." I said to her.

"Hey!! you promised me you won't interfere with my vacation why are you interfering now?" She eyed me angrily. She then turn around and pouted. "I didn't even agreed to that doctors appointment of yours"

I look at her and her red hot angry face was so cute that I just smile and walk towards her. I kneeled down and look at her. "Hey I'm sorry" I said in my sincerest voice "Its just that I know you are fearless and all but, do you think its a little dangerous?" I ask her.

She just look at me with those cutest eyes and said "I just want to experience everything and the comments on that travel site said that it was safe, I know its dangerous, but you will be there and I know you will protect me. You will protect me right?" She then look at me cutely, more like pleading for me to agree. She thinks that being cute will make me agree to her plan. Well if you are in my shoes my next move will be a normal reaction........

.

.

.

!! I curse in my mind. Just like every man I've melted by her gaze and agreed to her request. When She heard my yes to her plan she suddenly hug me tightly and thank me at least 10 times. Seriously I though my heart stop when she done that. And when she broke the hug and look at me, I thought she would kiss me but (if she did I might die on the spot) she just give me her sweetest smile.

"Hey don't be too happy okay" I said to her "there is a condition." I said to her

"What condition?" She said to me

"Before we went to that diving lesson of yours, you will go to the hospital with me for your check up okay, besides its just for a few hours.... so deal?" I then reach my hand for a handshake "If you don't, then say goodbye swimming with those bad boys" and with that she reach for my hand and we handshake our deal. But I've got to admit her soft hands was irresistible. You know like touching a baby something like that.

So we just agreed for our itinerary for tomorrow, a hospital visit in the morning and a diving lesson in the afternoon.

 

The very next day........

 

"Hey Taeng please smile for me okay" I coaxed her but still her face was still sad. We were in a rental car I've rented for the day and now driving to the place where she will receive a few hours of diving lessons. After we visited the hospital and receive the result of her medical exam she have been like this. And for some reasons, her sad face have an effect on me. My heart was slowly breaking, and when a tear fall from her eyes, I suddenly pull over at the side of the road and quickly hug her. 

"Don't worry okay, I will never break my promise to you." I said as I caress her head. "I will find a way to make you feel better again." She was crying hard now, and I hate myself for bringing her to the hospital. I really thought that we will received a good news but it was not.

 

(Flashback a few hours before)

 

We are now in the confines Royal Melbourne Hospital, and waiting for the result of Taeyeon's medical exam. Dr. Hawkins was a middle age man, with a very pleasing personality, his a famous neurologists here in Australia and the fact he gave us some of his time was very surprising.

"Mr Kwon, Ms Kim Dr. Hawkins wants you in the office now" a nurse said guiding us to Dr Hawkins office. We then situated at the chair infront of him, and then he look at us seriously.

"Ms. Kim, I hate to break it to you but, your doctor in Korea is right." He said to us, I was holding Taeyeons hand and I felt her tremble because of the news.

"Sir is there anything you could do, or a medicine to cure this?" I ask of him. Practically begging for him to say that here is.

"Mr Kwon, if you look at this" He then lifted one of Taeyeon's MRI result "the position of the swelling are the main reason we can't do a surgery to her head. I predict that once we open her head up and remove the swelling she can die on the spot. And one wrong move from us will also kills her." He explained.

I then look at Taeyeon who was just there with not talking and practically holding back her tears. I felt an immense pain when she look at the doctor and smile kindly to him. The doctor was even shocked as I cause he didn't know how to react to that kind of reaction.

"Thank you Dr. Hawkins for giving us the time to meet us." She then look at me and also smile. "Yah Jiyong, don't worry okay I'm strong right?" she said cheerfully. She then stand up and bow and thanks Dr. Hawkins. "Ji oppa I will go to the car now okay and hurry up we have our diving lesson this afternoon." She then went out of the room leaving me behind.

"Wow, what a strong girl" Dr. Hawkins said amaze of what she seen "its sadden me that a girl like her will just die because of this stupid illness"

"I agree with you sir" I said to him. "is there really no cure for her sir?" I ask him.

"Mr Kwon her chances to survive a surgery for that condition is less than 20% percent. And no Doctor will risk their license to do that. Practically speaking I'm amaze that she is still alive until today." He said to me. "Base on her result once an attack happen to her again she can die from it if no one's with her. Well now I know why she is still alive" He then look at me and smile "Young man I really admire your love for her, even with her condition you never left her side. Don't worry I will send her lab results to some of my colleague abroad and maybe they will find a way to cure this. So don't lose hope"

I was filled with hopes when he said that and thank him multiple times. After we exchange our email addresses so we can contact each other. He the reminded me of a few things about her condition and what must I do to ensure that she will be alright.

First she can never miss her meds. He also give me some prescription of other meds for her.

Second, don't let her feel pressured about something else, extreme thinking and stress can cause the swelling to grow fast. And may shorten the days that she could live.

Third, bring her to a doctor once per week for a check-up, maybe not a full medical check-up. But still to check on her stress level and her BP okay.

And lastly, never ever leave her side. If her condition kicks in and no one can notice it she can die on the spot.

I also ask him if we can do some activities like diving or swimming or other stuff

" About that, it can be alright as long as she have drink her meds and a proper rest." he said. Aishh!! so much for stopping her to do weird things.

"May I ask, what will you be doing here in Australia after this?" he ask me

"We will have our diving lesson to day and tomorrow we will go to those ocean tours that offer a shark viewing. Taeyeon wants to see a shark up close" I said to him and he just burst into an uncontrollable laugh.

"Your girlfriend is really strong, not only that but very beautiful too. Your very lucky kid." he then patted my shoulder. "Don't worry okay, God is good for those people who never gives up. So maybe we can find someone who can help you" he said to me . I then thank him for his time and bid farewell.

I was walking towards our car when I saw her there silently crying, then I know that she was just pretending to be strong. It breaks my heart when I saw her that... and I felt my eyes gets teary too. But I just shake my head and wipe the tears in my eyes. I need to be strong for her, so she can be strong too.

(end of flashback)

 

"Taeng are you still sad about what happen earlier" I ask her. She already stop crying but the sad look in her eyes was still evident.

"Don't lose hope okay, Dr Hawkins said he will ask his colleagues abroad to check your condition. Maybe someone can actually perform the surgery without risking your life." I said to her again but still no response.

After an hour long drive we arrive at the place where they offer Ocean tour for the tourists. They also offer diving lessons, for those who want to experience the "Cage".

As we get out of our car and walk to the place Taeyeon suddenly grab my arm and said "Sorry" I was quite shock that she was saying sorry to me.

"Hey your not at fault earlier, beside I was the one who force to go there.... and because of that you cried again.. I'm sorry Taeng" I said to her.

"No it's not about that. I'm sorry cause you were just helping me finding a cure for this" he pointed at her head "while you are being optimistic that I can be cured, I am being pessimistic and losing hope already" she then lowered her head ashamed of what she was feeling.

I then lifted her head and meet her eye to eye "Hey, I promise you right? So don't lose hope again. Remember your with the G-Dragon. He can works wonders and may I say the luckiest man alive" I declaimed the last part to make her smile again. Luckily it did, as I saw her smile again.

"Your right! I'm the strong leader of SNSD so this will be alright." She said cheerfully.

"That's the spirit!! Now pinky promise that you Kim Taeyeon will never lose hope ever again" I the reach for her pinky finger and then she promise me. After our mood became better again we then went to place and register for the tour. 

The owner of the place was a middle age woman named Lucy, who happen to be a marine biologist. She said that we are in luck cause the tour tomorrow was especial cause they will be tagging great whites. And we are extremely lucky cause there is only two slots left. Taeyeon quickly registered the two of us for the tour.

We then went to the diving training room to train. Well I can dive well thought cause I have done that whenever I have my vacation was on the beach or near an ocean. But still diving inside a cage was still difficult for me. 

We were trained by the owners assistant Mark, a man on his late 20s. Taeyeon was ecstatic cause its her first time. The instructor was doubtful cause he said that only those who are 18 and above can regi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter