Brazil's Adventure: Rio's flares

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's pov......

 

Bright lights, was emitting on every corner. The people are having fun while socializing. A girl was just sitting in a corner. She was the only one in the crowd whose different from the crowd. One he is not from there, second she couldn't understand their language, if it is not English. So she just enjoy the night sitting alone in her table. Taeyeon was like this the whole night. For the past week her mind was filled with the thoughts of Jiyong. If he is well, if he is eating, if he is alright.

"Unnie... why aren't you enjoying yourself" Natasha said to her. She give off a smile to the kid.

"Hey.. don't worry about me.... beside your big surprise for your father, is just in a few minutes." She said to the kid.

"But...." Natasha was about to say something when she was called by her cousins. And reluctant to go.

 

On the outside of the, two persons, are posing as staff for the band that was going to play after. One of them was wearing a cap and the other a was just a casual worker.

"Are you sure about this?" Jiyong said to his partner.

"Of course! now shut up and be quiet or else we will be dead before you reach your girlfriend.

As soon as they heard that a ball will be held a the Castor, Archie immediately call his connections to get them into the ball, and they did, but as a helper for a local band. Now the two were inside the mansion trying to know were Taeyeon is.

"We already search every room of this house. Where is she?" Archie said.

"Damn..... did they already do something to her?" Jiyong hissed.

Just then two men suddenly walk in the room, making the two hide themselves.

"Man..... Ms. Natasha birthday sure is grand huh?" one of the man said.

"Yeah and her special guest sure is nice too." the other man said.

"Pretty too. Man, though she is small, she really looks like an angel..." the other said as they leave the room.

"Hey Jiyong did you hear that?" Archie said.

"Yeah... Small angel like girl... that's definitely Taeyeon.." Jiyong said as he the two went out of their hiding. "But how could we go there?" 

Then Archie find a dresser full of men's formal attire. "Hey Kid what's your size?" He ask Jiyong.

"Why do you ask?" Jiyong answered, and as he turned around. Archie have some clothes in his hand with a grin on his face.

Back at the ball....

Taeyeon's pov...

I was now at the balcony over seeing the majestic view of Rio Grande. It's not like I hate this kind of socializing, it's just that I'm very bad at it. I glance at the people in the room, I then remembered the first time I attended my very first formal event. I remember how awkward I was saying my greetings to every music directors, actors, and producers. I remember how I bear all it cause they were there. All nine of them with our hands interlock with each other.

"How are they now?" I suddenly blurted out as I felt teary eyed.

"Taeyeon unnie.... why are you here?" Natasha said as she went towards me.

"Nothing... I just remembered home.." I said to the kid.

"You know my mom always say, Your true home is in the heart of the people who love you.... that's why even if she was away she will always by my side. That is why you can't run away from it" she said to me.

"Home... heart huh?" I thought to my self.

"Unnie... why do you run away?" she suddenly ask me. "It's not like I don't want you here... it's just that, I really admire you... and from the time I saw you on stage.... smiling while performing... it's give me hope somehow."

"I'm running away for now.... but I will come back.... I promise you that" I said to her. "But maybe not as an SNSD member anymore though"

"No!! Even if they say anything bad or if they decided that they will also kick you out.... Your fan will not let them we will petition for you...... I don't want to see the pain in all of your eyes again. I don't want my idols to cry again.... Not ever." She said to me, holding back her tears

She must've felt great pain about Jessica's force eviction but the truth is, I am the member who will be the one who will not come back anymore. But I didn't tell her the truth and instead I just wipe the tears and lied. "Don't worry I promise you..... I will always be a SNSD's leader..."

We stayed there for a couple of minutes until her father found us.

"Oh.. Ms. Kim, Natasha you are here? Come inside it's the time to blow the candles" He said to us.

"Hey Nat... are you ready?" I asked her.

"Of course!! Though I can't fully walk yet... I can manage a few step." she said as I push her wheelchair towards the cake.

After a few greetings and birthday song, Natasha blown the candle. Mr. Castor then went to the MC and ask for the mic.

"As you all know It is my birthday daughter's 15 birthday. The treasure my lovely wife protected." Mr. Castor narrate as he kneel down to meet her daughter's eye. "I am happy to see you grow into a fine young lady..... You really look like your mother, kind and beautiful. And like what I promised you mother, when she was alive. I give you this." He then give natasha a book, tied tied in ribbon's.

"Papa.... what is this?" Natahsa ask her father.

"That is belong to your mother... She filled it with her pictures, and also your's when you were young. Before she died she said to give it to you, when you turn 15..... Well she done that to embarrass you... but I know you will treasure it." He the hug her daughter and said. "Your mama and I love's you so much."

I was touch to see Mr. Castor love for her daughter. It's like me seeing my own father done that, when it was my six birthday. Then they break the hug, and Mr. Castor announce that everyone should enjoy the night, but Natasha have an event for her father as well. She then grabbed mic from her father and said.

"Sorry... but I wanted to tell something to my father." Natahsa said as she roll her wheelchair away from her dad.

"As all of you know my father's birthday, is Tomorrow, and I know, he hate celebrating it. Because of what happen. But I wanted to celebrate it as of now." She said as she unlock the restraint of her wheelchair, and she push hard to stand up. I then walk closer to her, to assist her but she just wave her hand at me. It took all of her strength to stand up, and I saw how she was still fighting the pain in her leg. As she balance herself, she then attempt to walk towards her father. He father was dumbstruck too see her walk again. Everyone too, was silent. But her strength have give in her legs buckle and she fall. Thankfully her father caught her and hug her tightly.

"Happy birthday father.... " Natasha greeted her father. "This is my gift to you"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter