Reason for living... T_T

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's pov....

 

Kiko and Soo Hyuk hurriedly went to the hotel room the two were staying. They are both worried about last night and Jiyong's decision to continue with their journey, with Tae's condition getting worst. Though both have agreed to keep silent, they also want to talk with Taeyeon to persuade her to go back. But once they went to the room, there was no one inside. Not even a trace of the two. They immediately went to the reception and ask what happen but, the reception just gave them a letter.

"Mam... the couple who reserve that room left early, but ask me to give that letter.. to the people who would ask where they go.."

"Did they tell you where will they go?" Kiko ask the receptionist.

"Soory Mam but they didn't tell me."

Kiko then open the letter, and tears fall from her eyes.

"Sorry, if we have to live.... I need to bring Taeyeon to the place where she wanted to sing. It is one of her list, so sorry again for leaving without notice. Kiko, Soo hyuk... I know you won't tell anybody... and I thank you for that. I know that Taeyeon isn't in any condition to travel or even make a decision rationally. But as long as it is for her happiness before she dies I would do it. I promise her that."

"Sorry .. I really am.. for giving you these burden.... But I love her..... I really love her.... and I wanted her to be happy.... Sorry for being selfish I'm sorry"

 

"You idiot!" Kiko said as she grip the paper tightly.

 

Back at Korea......

 

Jessica stayed for a few more weeks just to find any clue about what is Taeyeon is hiding. With Daesung and Sunny, and the clue about Taeyeon's medical records, they went to the every clinic in Korea... They even bribe some nurses to look for Tae's medical record, at their hospital but with zero result. Sunny on the other hand as for another copy from the clinic they always go to for their monthly medical exam. But before she could ask for it, she notice some guys following her, and decided not too. 

It turn's out one their CEO's have been keeping tabs on them. unfortunately the guys wasn't too bright and easily be mislead. So getting Taeyeon's medical reports was a tough job for them.

After those week, Jessica have to go back to HongKong to manage her business.

"It feels like we got nothing gain these past few weeks..." Sunny said. She and Daesung accompanied Jessica to  the airport,  of course using Daesung's car.

"Don't be like that.. we already know that Taeyeon left because of her health we just need to figure out why.." Jessica said to her.

"Yeah Sica's right beside, we have another clue. Your CEO's been trying to cover up something..." Daesung said. "Hey can't we just ask your uncle or my Boss for help? I mean they can actually do much more rather than us stalking every hospital"

"No." Jessica said to him. "The less people in this investigation the less people would get hurt. Don't worry I've hire a private detective to search for the doctor who examine Taeyeon. I guess that it was of the book that's why we can't find it. I've given him strict orders that he will report to Daesung, so Dae just update Sunny about what that detective find out okay?" Jessica made that decision cause Sunny was being closed watch y the management.

"Yeah live it to me.." he said to her. Flashing his famous angelic smile at Sunny.

"You two... you really are not in any relationship are you?" Jessica wonder cause the weeks pass by the two were very much close. So close that Sunny even making Daesung their errand boy.

"No... " the two denied. "We are just good friends."

Jessica just ignore the two. After a while they arrive at the airport. Jessica's aid was there, sent by Tyler of course, and carried her bag. "Hey call me if something came up, and I will also call you if I find something in HongKong..." Jessica said as she kiss Sunny goodbye.

 

At the Dorm....

The rest of the girls couldn't decipher what the content of the files in Taeyeon's laptop. The folder file was just number's and dates. There are a lot of it and base on the security Taeyeon have made at her laptop means it is very important. But the most intriguing file is a file name with pictures of their old dorm, the one they use when they debuted.

She have a ton of picture on it, and there are also some pics of them including Jessica. At first they wanted to decode it by themselves and tell the boys of BigBang after they get the answer but two weeks have pass and they still couldn't decode it. They try using the random numbers as address and phone numbers and other thing but they all failed.

"Unnie.. let's call Youngbae oppa for help.." Yoona suggested.

"Yoong's right... this is to difficult for us, maybe 3 extra heads can make a difference.." Yuri seconded.

Tiffany realizing their point, call the BigBang members but instead of Seungri answering the call, TOP was the one answering it.

"Hello, this is BigBang TOP" he answered.

"Hey TOP we need some help... can we all meet up?" she said to him angrily.

"Why? You said that you don't need our help on that right and now you're asking for our help." TOP . 

"Urghhh... we can't decode this are you happy now!" Tiffany shouted. "If you don't want to help then get me the two..!"

"Hey if you wanted to ask for something ask politely... Beside you are the one who call me first so don't shout okay?" he said calmly.

Tiffany realizing the mistake she made, calm down and ask again. "We need some help on Taeyeon's laptop.... so can we all meet up."

"You forgot to say please.." TOP again and that time she couldn't be calm anymore and end the call while cursing the BigBang rapper.

Hyoyeon then pick up the phone and call again and this time TOP said that they should meet up on his place again, which made Tiffany angrier.

They promise to meet up tomorrow's night cause the girls have a schedule. 

That night came and the 9 idols were there racking their brains out to figure out what are those numbers are. Unfortunately Daesung couldn't come cause he have a prior engagement that was being suspicious off. It was late dinner when the girls came, and it was raining that's why the traffic to TOP house was heavy.

"Urghhh I give up!!! this is hard.." Seungri said holding his head.

"Are we even sure that this is related why she left?" TOP ask them. "I mean these are just random numbers and dates, we don't even know if this really important."

"This is related!" Tiffany answer him. "If this isn't important then why it is on her laptop and on a hidden file with a password?" she then glared at him and TOP glare back. 

Their members saw them and was prepared for another fight but TOP suddenly walk away.

"Let's put it this way... maybe, this are just addresses" Youngbae said to them.

"We already tried that oppa but we couldn't know what address it may be" Seohyun said to him.

"Well maybe you didn't get the pattern right?" he said to her. "See some of this sequence number have something in common. The first is number is big but the second one is small. Maybe it is a sequence for a text message."

"What? text message?" the girls ask him.

"Look at this first sequence... the number 4 is big while the number 3 is small. So if you use your cellphone not the QWERTY type, you will get the letter I" he demonstrate.

"Are you sure about it?" Sooyoung said...

"Well what theres to loose right? Beside we don't have any idea how to decode this thing so let's try this first" Hyoyeon said. Without any choice the others then do what Youngbae have done.

The files were many and they only have decode at least half of it, and they were all addresses around Seoul, Incheon and Gimpo. but when they check those addresses they were all either a bar, an office space or a bank.

"This doesn't make sense.." Sooyoung said to them. "Why does this place pop up?"

"Hey can we think about it tomorrow it's already late and we are actually tired too think. Look at Seo and Yoong they are already asleep." Seungri said to them.

"Let them just sleep here, I have two guest room upstairs it's already been fix so we could just lift them up to there" TOP recommended.

"NO! We need to go back to the dorm or our manager will be suspicious.." Tiffany decline his offer.

"Hey Tiff.... we could go back home but.... the weather isn't helping us..." Yuri said as she look out of the window and saw the rain was getting worst.

"Just accept the offer.. okay... beside you already said that all of you are free 'till tomorrow.. So don't worry.." TOP said as he lift Seohyun in his arm and put her into the guest room. Youngbae then follow with Yoona in his arm. Tiffany saw this and felt jealous of their maknae for no reason.

"You could use the extra blankets at the closet. The bed could accommodate at least three people so the rest of you can just sleep on the floor. I will bring another blanket later" TOP said to them. "The boys will be at the other guest room, so if you need help just call them."

TOP then went out for a second and bring another blanket for the girls... Good thing that Hyoyeon pack some extra clothes for all of them, incase they spend a night again on TOP's house.

Everybody was asleep well except two people though. Tiffany can't sleep cause she is inside TOP's house again, while TOP on the other hand can't sleep cause Tiffany was on his guest room. Feeling frustrated he then went downstairs to drink some wine. Tiffany on the other hand was feeling confuse, when she and TOP have their staring game again, she couldn't help to be melted by his gaze. Feeling irritated she went out the room to get some water to help her sleep. But as soon as she enter the kitchen she see's TOP drinking wine.

"Couldn't sleep?" TOP said to her.

"Yeah and it looks like you too.." she said to him. "Drinking wine really? That's your medicine for sleeping.."

"The best there is... beat out sleeping pills by a mile. Care to join me?" He said to her, as he pour her a glass. Tiffany sit across him and drink the wine.

The two were silent as they drink but there is a tension that is almost unbearable for Tiffany. TOP was eyeing her while drinking.

"Is there something wrong with my face?" she ask irritably 

"Nothing... it's just that since we break up you don't call me by my real name anymore.." he said to her.

"Correction you dump me... And why would I call you that when you clearly said to me that day that I wasn't special to you.." she said bitterly remembering that day. She then pour her glass some wine but this time she fill it to the brim.

"Yeah.... figures.." TOP mutter. "I'm sorry... if I hurt you... I didn't mean too."

Tiffany was supposed to be pissed about his apology but when she look at him and saw that sincerity in his eyes, all of her anger disappear, and fuel by the wine, she just say all in her heart. "Didn't mean too? You left me broken that day.. You said that I am the only one and yet you replace me. You said you love me but you just cast me away. And now you are here when I spend years trying to forget you, and stirring my feelings once again!" She then stand up to go her room when suddenly TOP grab her wrist and pull her towards him. Feeling shock of what he do she look at him and saw that he was looking at her too.

Without any hesitation TOP kiss her and she kiss him back as their feelings rekindle once more....

Jiyong's pov...

 

"Oppa... I can walk on my own." Taeyeon said as I piggyback her while hiking through the mountain of Alps, here in Switzerland. After we check in the hotel we sign up to a local hiking tour here. The reason for us coming here is to fulfill her wish, "To sing infront of God and Nature" and he thought that this place is the best place to do it. But the problem is, there was a light rain in the morning so many of the couples who are going to hike back out, leaving us and a few p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter