After Running....

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey all of you waited for this.... and I just wanted to give you this Chapter to all of you......

I wish I did good to all of you......

Well the part two of the happiness.... 

 

March 2017

""Kwon Jiyeon, and Kwon Jiwon celebrated first birthday in their house at Jeonju, with a jampack of idols greeting them!!""

""Celebrities can't have enough of the cute Kwon Twins... BB and SNSD post cute pics of their niece!!""

+41506/-1203 - Have you ever seen such cute babies!!! Aiyieeh!!! They have Taeyeon's cute eyes and Jiyong's gummy smile.... I am dying because of their cuteness.

+86320/-2003 - Wow did you see SNSD's birthday gift? A huge Doll House, or a Doll Castle for the two. What about BigBang? Damn they are all swag... with a birthday gift of a Ferrari toy car (the one they can ride) all pimp and glam like a Queen should have!!! I'm Jealousssssss......!!!!

+52000/30010 - Even though I am not there... I feel that SNSD and BigBang are really one now... Just look at all of the TOPFany, SunDae, and YulYang, couple pics. They even have a pics that looks like they are the parents of the twins.!!

 

April 2017

 

It was like dream or is it a nightmare? How could she break her vows this early. I'm quite disappointed actually, but what could I do... I love her to death. 

A month after our daughters birthday we decided to visit Sunye in HongKong, of course our members come with us. But what I couldn't understand why the hell we ended up trying the bungee jump again?

We first visit Hongkong cause Jessica wanted us to enjoy HongKong Disney Land. Good thing we were granted a week off and we all decided to have a vacation here first and also to visit Sunye. Of course people were shocked to see 15 idols strolling the park with two babies and a little girl.

Jiyeon and Jiwon where really celebrity at heart cause they smile at some of our fans who take a picture with us. The only problem is that our members leave the two of us and do their own thing. So much for being friendsthey also drag Sunye and her daughters away. So me and my wife with our beautiful daughters just go to merry go round, carousel and other stuff that aren't harmful for babies.

We have so much fun. So much that our members posted their pics in every rides they do, and made the whole trip like their private date. 

After touring Hong Kong we then went to Macau but not to tour nor shop but to try something crazier than crazy, and I really don't want to do it again, but of course for the sake of my twins and my teasing wife, I will do it.

"Really why do we have to do this again?" Daesung ask me.

"Beats me? your girlfriends dared you to do this." I said to him.

"Jiyong.... you have done this right? give us some pointers." TOP hyung said to me, and by the shaking of his voice he is really nervous about the jump.

"Hyung just jump... Don't hesitate cause it will tear down your confidence. Besides if you don't do this Tiffany will have a field day teasing you for this." I said to him.

Of course I am the first one, and though I have done this the first time, I take a deep breathe and jump. Ah! Right!, that day, TOP hyung got the last laugh cause when it was the girls turn to jump, Tiffany was so afraid that she cried. But she still jump, after 30 minutes have passed.

 

June 2017

""BigBang and SNSD rock Brazil as their anniversary tour concert!!""

Taeyeon, was not with us at the party. She have a prior engagement back home, and also her monthly check up was also nearing so she needs to go back. I wanted to go back with her but, of course I have work to do as BigBang and SNSD became the new Hallyu tourism ambassador here in Brazil.

"It can't be help that you are not here." I said at the other line.

"You know, you are awfully clingy these days." she said to me. "But I know.... you will be an awesome soldier.... Our daughters will be proud of you once you finish that." 

"I will surely miss you.. I love you and our daughters" I said to her. 

"I love you too... good night Ji.." she said as she hang up the phone. 

 

August 2017

""SNSD celebrates 10th anniversary.... Fans all over the world release thousands of pink flowers into the sky..""

Fans have gathered at the Jamsil olympic stadium as the Nation's girl Group celebrate their 10th year anniversary. The sang their old classics and of course there is a special performance from the 4 Sohibang couples. The fans also roared as the Kwon Family perform with their two Daughters. They also let the fans heard the twins baby talk.

+14580/-590 - The power of 9!! Daeback... I was tearing up that the fated decade anniversary was now happening. When 2014 happen I thought I wouldn't see them perform as 9 ever again, but now..... Thank you!!!

+54202/-960 - This is when all of our prayers been answered and given these girls all of our loved, and now they have special guys giving them love too... SONE's we did a great job....

 

""YG confirmed GD and TOP enlistment!!""

 

Spetember 2017

 

""Bigbang TOP and G-Dragon officially enlist!!""

The two biggest idols in Kpop are now officially enlist as they enter the barracks of the army. Fans have gathered to see the two idols for the last time, and cheer for their well being inside the army. Their groupmates and friends where also there and wishing them good luck. 

The most notable scene there was how the Kwon Twins cry as their father leaves. The fans were teary eyed as they saw this. Tiffany was also seen crying while TOP was entering the army base. Kwon Jiyong enlist into the navy while Choi Seunghyun enlist to the army.

 

November 

""Lee Seungri Travel the world for Love?""

 

2018

January...

""Lee Seungri became the first idol featured on Nat Geo""

 

March

""Lieutenant Kwon take a leave for daughters birthday!!""

""Taeyang, propose to long time girlfriend Yuri! Taeyang: I will marry you after I got out!"

""The last Soshibang Couple!! Seohyun and Seungri dating!!""

 

April

""Korean Soldiers went to Nepal!""

Korean soldiers were sent to Nepal as part of the humanitarian aid of South Korea to Nepal. Celebrity Soldiers like Kwon Jiyong and Choi Seunghyun were present as they give aid to the village.

""Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri... also enlist to the army!!!""

May....

 

""Korean soldiers send aid to Africa!!""

As soon as I have time, I immediately called her, and tell about how beautiful Africa is. It was one of her requirements when I enter the army. I would call her, at least once a week and she will visit me with the kids twice a month. We reminisce over the phone, and make sure that once the kids are big enough we will visit this place again.

 

2020

 

December, MAMA 2020

 

"Aunt Kiko... when will Mom and Dad group will perform?" Jiyeon ask Kiko. Jiyeon was the talkative one, while Jiwon is the quiet among the two.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter