A Rainy Day... In Summer

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's pov....

 

My eyes just stare into the nothingness, as I hear the sound of the raindrops falling into the pavement. It was relaxing symphonies that my eyes just wanted to close. My head was being pounded by pain, but I can't express it, through my actions. My heart synchronizes with the rain, as it starts to beat fast. I wanted to shout all of the pain but, my voice can't even came out. 

"Don't close you eyes Taeyeon!! !! Where almost there.." Jiyong said to me.

Oh... that's right he is carrying me on his back right now, but why my head and my hear feel so painful? I don't know anymore, I just wanted to sleep.

My eyes was heavy but my body's feel light. "Jiyong... Sorry" that was the last thing I said.

"Tae!! Taeyeon!!. ! ! !!" Jiyong curse, but I just surrender myself to it.

Flashback:

We were on route to New Jersey now to me Dr. Smith. Jiyong receive an email directly from him. He have just reviewed my medical record, and he needed to examine me, to know my current condition. As of now I don't have any attacks that is fatal. My head still aches from time to time but it didn't turn worse than that. My only problem is that my vision was going blurry from time to time. Maybe because of the heat or the weather.

"Hey kids where here." Archie said as we enter the city. "We need to find a hotel for now, you winning at the Casino in Vegas really help." He said to me.

"Of course!! If I'm not here, we will be sleeping in a parking lot..." I boasted.

"Yeah.. yeah.. You conceited midget.." Jiyong said as he ruffle my hair.

Of course now that we are here, we didn't need the RV anymore so Archie sold it and get a car. We then check in to a nearby hotel. Of course we encounter some problem because of the guns Archie have brought but he surrender it to the front desk nicely. We stayed for the night cause our schedule check up will be tomorrow. I wanted to go out but Jiyong forbid me. Oh well its for my own health.

But we didn't know that there were people who are already there watching our every move.

"Sir they are already here, like what we anticipated." The man on a phone said.

"Good.. Once you have a chance get her, and bring her back to Korea. I will send a private jet to come pick you up." The man said in the other line.

"Mr. Kim, they have a man with them... what should we do?" 

"If he hinder our plan kill him."

Taeyeon's pov...

 

Our schedule check up with Dr. Smith will this afternoon, so we just stay at the hotel all morning. After these day I might be staying at the hospital for the rest of my journey. Jiyong said so, cause after the surgery in my head, I need to recuperate here, while Jiyong sort things out back home. He is very positive that the joy trip we are having for a couple of months have a good effect on my body. Come to think of it, since my second death in Africa, I haven't have any serious attack since then, not that the constant headache count. Maybe positive thinking was a good thing.

"Hey Tae.... once we receive the good news today... Can I officially court you?" Jiyong said to me. We were at the lobby of the hotel waiting for Archie. He said he needed to get at least one of his guns.

"Sure.... but don't reveal it to public yet, okay? I need to be strong for that." I answered him.

"Okay..." He said as he kissed me in the forehead. On these whole trip, Jiyong respect and kindness was evident. When I ask him to not love me yet, he respected it. But still his sweetness and him being romantic was still there. Truthfully, I am in love with him more than he loves me.

"Hey wait me at front, I'm going to get the car." Archie signal us, as he went tot the garage.

Like what he said we waited at the front of the hotel, but an unthinkable happen. A black van suddenly appear infront of us and then 4 men just came out of the van and force us into the van. Jiyong resisted but they punch him in the gut, and force him into the van.

"Jiyong!!" I try to break free from them but they suddenly covered my mouth and the next thing I knew I've lost consciousness. 

Archie's pov...

 

I just got out of the garage and was on my way to the front of the hotel, when a black van parked infront of me and the next thing I knew Jiyong and Taeyeon just got kidnapped. 

" not again!" I said as I follow the van, I tried not to be obvious or else they might harm the two. From what I can deduct, there are at least 6 men plus the driver and if worse comes to worse they might be heavily armed. 

I follow them until they parked into an abandoned building outside the city, that is when I called a friend of mine here. Lets just say that he is a cop here. "Hey... Jason, I need some help here.." I called him

"Yah Arch.. you're in Jersey, how come? I mean why do you need some help?" he ask me.

"I was tasked to guard to brats but they were kidnapped by some men, They are mostly armed so get at least some men here." I said to him.

"Hey... I can do that but where the hell are you?!" He ask.

"Just track my location through this phone. Be silent okay, if they notice something is off they might do something to my clients." I then hang up, and waited for them. "I hope those two are okay.."

Jiyong's pov...

 

I woke up in the van, and Taeyeon unconscious beside me. As I saw her on that state I panic, and wanted to go her but my feet and hands were tied up. I try to crawl to her, but one of the man notice me.

"Well, well... it seems that the dragon is awake now.." The man said in Korean.

"Who are you? What the hell did you do to Taeyeon you ers?!! Where the hell are you taking us?!" I shouted.

The man then pulled his gun and point it at my head. "Listen here kid, we have been searching for the two of you, This girl's boss just paid a lot of sum of money to find her. But you on the other hand is just an extra, so Shut the up or else I will blow your head up." He said to me but I just glare at him.

"Stop it! That man is also important, we need to bring those two back alive." The man at the front seat said.

I just remain silent but check on Taeyeon. "This is bad, if her condition act up now, she might die..." I thought to myself. As I move closer to her. 

After awhile Taeyeon wake up and, she panicked too. I calmed her down and said that it will be alright. The long drive suddenly halted and we were force out of the van. We then enter an abandoned house, there we were pushed into a room, and lock the door. Good thing our feet were untied but our hand was still tied. 

"Jiyong..... why are they doing this?" Taeyeon ask me.

"It seems your CEO have hired someone to track us down. Damn! old fart he isn't even the chairman..."

"The CEO? Did he already knows what I have?" She muttered. "Jiyong what are we going to do?"

I scan the room to find something that could help us escape, but found nothing. "Damn they guard the outside too. We can't even jumped from here and ran away.." I said as I peek at the window. "Damnmit we are just this close!" I curse loudly. But when I face Taeyeon again, what I saw is the worse case scenario that I imagine.

Taeyeon was clutching her chest and have a hard time breathing. I rush to her, and try to ease her pain, but what's happening is beyond me. 

I rush to the door, and shouted at the men who kidnapped us. "Somebody help me!!! Call an ambulance quickly!!!" but the guards just ignore me. "!! Hey Taeyeon is dying here!! Hey!!" 

But the one who pointed a gun cam and just hit the door. "Shut up or I will blow your head off.!!" he said angrily, then he walk away.

"Ji..." Taeyeon weakly called me. "I'm okay... I just need some rest." I then lift her into the bed, so she could just rest.

"Are you sure? If that happen again you might die... and--" I panicked.

"If anything happen you will be there to save me so that I am not afraid." she said as she touch my face. "I just need to sleep that's all." 

I believe her and let her sleep for a while. As night time came, one of the guards enter with some foods for us, he looked at me and I just glared at him . "by tomorrow, the two of you will be transported home. So be obedient kid so no one will be hurt." he then left us there. 

"!! Taeyeon's meds are in the hotel. if she can't drink it by tomorrow morning, he might suffer an attack again." I muttered. Then I remember that there was a man who was assigned to guard Taeyeon. Archie. "I hope Archie would find us."

Archie's pov.....

 

It was in the middle of the night when Jason's squad came. We set up our base at the adjacent building to plan for the rescue of the two.

"Everyone this is Archie Cross, he's a retired special force back in UK and he was the one who contacted about the kidnapping happened earlier. You know the one reported by the hotel." Jason started.

"They have at least 6 people in there, but assuming that they might have people in there already, lets assume that there are 10 of them there." I started. "My clients are both Korean's they are a couple and their parents are rich. (I lied here) By the looks of it they will change location by morning strike."

"Okay you heard the man, we will attack before the sun rise." Jason ordered. And his men disperse.

"Jason thank's" I thanked him.

"Don't worry beside this is kind of operation our police force was trained for. If This all go well my recommendation to be an FBI agent will be underway." he said to me.

"Yeah yeah... I just hope that those two are okay."

Taeyeon's pov...

 

Morning came and a plate of food was beside the bed as I wake up. Jiyong on the other hand was still asleep beside me. I didn't wake him up cause I know that he stayed up all night looking after me. So I just eat up the food infront of me. The reason CEO Kim want me is about the thing that I said to him, back in Australia. The secret that can free me, and give justice to Jessica, after I'm gone. But that evidence is inside my bag at the hotel.

I was about to get out of the bed when, we heard guns shooting.

"Wha---What !! happen" J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter