For her future

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s POV…..

 

It just 5 in the morning, and the press are already in Incheon international airport. All of them were crowding the entrance that the security have requested, help from the police to manage the crowd.

The reason for this is the arrival of the two of the most controversial persons in South Korea. The instagram post by Jiyong, announcing his return, made the media in a frenzy. YG have confirmed it and even told the arrival time that Jiyong personally send to him.

The major problem is that, Jiyong didn't mention Taeyeon, nor there is any sign of her in the post. So the press twist the facts saying that Taeyeon is already dead. Of course SM have denied it.

Right now a mini stage was now in place at the reception area of the airport per YG request. Only those legitimate press are allowed. It was 9 in the morning and the press eagerly waited at the arrival area for any sighting of the couple. Of course the continuation of the activity within the airport was still a priority. Another hour pass and a plane landed. Then all of the camera flicker at the two person entering the room. But their were shock to see that the woman Jiyong was with was not the girl they thought but a girl who was rumored to him.

YG security escorted the two to the press hall, and the reporters follow. The media was still baffled of what is happening but it was still news. As the two reach the back of the stage and away from the media for a while, they breath a sigh of relief.

“Man I thought they will cook me out there..” Jiyong said.

“Don’t worry about them. Cause I will be the one who will do it.” YG said to him.

“Hyung!” Jiyong called cheerfully “nice to see you.”

“What’s nice about the scandal you made!” He said to him. He then calm down and breathe. Then he address the idol in front of him. “Where is Taeyeon? Is she alright? Why the hell you are with Kiko?”

“Hyung Kiko is just here to divert the media.” Jiyong said to him. “Its part of my plan.”

 

Flashback:

“The plan is to arrive in separate plane. Me and Kiko will arrive first and will divert the attention of press. Once the place is clear, Archie with Sooyhuk, will go with Taeyeon in an ambulance.” Jiyong said to them.

“This is a good plan unless they will notice the ambulance” Soohyuk commented.

“Then why not use a van with proper equipment like an ambulance.” Archie suggested. “It won't stand out and they may just think that it was just a passenger car.”

“That might work…. No it will work..” Jiyong said. “This is the best plan we got.”

End of flashback.

 

“Ji.. I set up a press conference per your request. But why would you made a huge mess being with Kiko now.” YG said to him.

“Hyung sorry…. But like I told you it's part of my plan.” Jiyong said to him.

“Ji Taeyeon is safe now.” Kiko said as she receive a text from Soohyuk.

“Great! Now go there and tell my wife, that I will go after this conference. And also tell her I love her.” Jiyong said to her.

Kiko nodded and went on the back away from the reporters.

She sneakily went to the parking lot and see the van that have Taeyeon.

“Hey, how is he?” Archie ask her as she board the van.

“He said he will do just fine. So let’s go.” She said as they drove away to do the hospital.

“Kiko…. Did he say something to me?” Taeyeon ask her.

“He said don’t worry and he will go to the hospital after what he will be doing. Also he said he loves you very much.” Kiko said to her.

Taeyeon just smile, she have been weak as the plane ride have tired her.

At the airport Jiyong purposely delay the press conference, just to make sure that Taeyeon and the other will be gone from the airport.

“Hyung it’s time..” He said to his boss as he walk towards the stage.

“Jiyong I have done what you ask me, but please don't do anything foolish” YG said to him.

 

Start of the press conference:

 

“The only thing that I will answer is questions about myself. Nothing more. I ask the press to respect my privacy" Jiyong said 

“G-dragon-shi are the rumors about you and Taeyeon are true?” 

“Yes its true.” Jiyong answer. 

“Is Kim Taeyeon still alive?” 

“I will not answer that.” He said to them.

“Are you and Kiko dating again? Did you ditch Ms. Kim to her?.”

“I will not answer that.” He said again.

“What are your thoughts about the status of your group? Have you thoughts about their career when you runaway?”

“Bigbang will be Bigbang even if I am not there. About their career, I know that my absence will not affect their own career.”

Then a text that he was waiting for came, telling him that they are just a couple of blocks away from the hospital. That is when he have to initiate his plan.

He then stand up, and walk towards the center of the stage. Everyone from YG was confuse of what he do, and they even utter him to sit down but of course he didn't listen.

“Is this aired?” He asked the press. And they all said yes.

He then gather his courage and start what he wanted to say. “As of now my wife is on the way at the hospital now here in Seoul.” The press confuse of what he announce. “For the record Kiko and I are not in a relationship. She agreed to help me fool all you so that my wife could have a safe and stress free ride to the hospital. The reason I done this is because I love my wife. But I won't apologize to any of you. First off I won't apologize to my fans or her fans. We won't apologize for running away, I won't apologize that It was me that is with her, and lastly I won't apologize for loving her. I didn't lie when I first told everyone that we are not in a relationship. But her fans knew how lovely Kim Taeyeon is. That no man could not fall in love with her. Just like everyone else I fall in love with her too, deeply I might add. Lastly I won't apologize for marrying her, cause if you love someone then you obviously will end up married." He then look at the crowd and the camera.

“Taeyeon is the most loveliest person I met. The truth is it's not me who save her, it was her who save me. It was her who give me happiness....The thing is the smile you on every video and pictures that we post, it was true. I remember how she trick me on agreeing on every dangerous thing she wanted to do. I tried not let herself be killed by her own selfish action....." Jiyong just stop at was he was saying as he knew he was straying from his original objective. 

He then try to regain composure and explain to the crowd what he wanted. "My wife is dying…” He continued. “She is silently suffering, while she hide it in her smile. I have watch her die for multiple times and she struggle to come back with a smile." Jiyong then breathe harder as he try not to cry as he remember everytime Taeyeon died in his arm. "She smile at her death, but cry whenever she was alone."  But Jiyong couldn't control it, and he wipe the tears in his eyes. "I want that smile of hers to last that's why I search every continent in the world to find a cure for her, and now I found it... there is one thing.... that I need for it to be successful"

Jiyong then kneel in front of the media, and bow. "Please HELP ME!! I beg you... please donate your blood to her.!" The whole crowd was shock of what he done. "Taeyeon, she need a lot of blood for the operation... I need all the blood I can get, So please...... if you are her fans, my fans, or her group's and my group's fans, please help. I don't care if you hate me or you hate her, just please donate. I will do anything! Anything you wish for! If you wish for my resignation from BigBang and YG I will do it, if you wanted money I will pay you... So please.....I beg you help me save her.." he said crying, to the whole Korea. "I wanted her to live..... to smile.... I want her to be with me.... so please I bow to all of you!....Please save my wife like I said I don't care what you do to me... You could punch me or kick me.... but please save my wife"  He stayed bow down for a couple minutes and there was a silence.

Then one of the reporter ask him. "Where would we be donating then?" 

Jiyong then lift his head up and saw that many of the people there was smiling to him so kindly. 

"Her blood type is O right? Then where should we donate?" the reporter ask him.

"Yeouido Park Square... St. Mary's Hospital will set up a blood drive there. You can donate your blood even if you don't have the same blood type as my wife. Please the blood that you will donate will save a lot of lives not only my wife so don't fool the volunteer there that you are eligible to donate even if you are not." Jiyong said. 

"G-dragon-shi..." the reporter called him. "For the record the only punishment you need to do is to stay with your wife forever okay?"

"Thank you..." Jiyong said, as he try to control his tears. It was all okay when suddenly his phone ring, and when he pick it up Soohyuk's anxious voice welcome him.

"Bro come here quick! Something happen to Taeyeon!" 

"What happen to her?!" he said alarming those who are in the conference.

"Taeyon.. she fainted... We don't know what happen but, she suddenly fainted. The doctors have are looking at her now... but... Come here quickly.." Soohyuk said to him

"Okay... I will be there.." Jiyong ended the call, and rush backstage. Thankfully his car was also delivered there by his request to her boss. So he just drive towards the hospital.

 

An hour before at the hospital.

 

As per Jiyong's order, The Kim's and the Kwon's together with SNSD and BigBang were at the hospital. Taeyang receive a text that they should wait there. They were at the loby of the hospital waiting.

"How long will wait here? it's been 3 hours already." Jiwoong said irritably. "When will Jiyong show us Taeyeon.."

"Jiwoong sit down!" His father told him. "Sorry about my son.." he then apologize to the Kwon's.

"It's okay....we understand. I know you wanted to see your daughter too, but I know my son won't  lie about this." Mr Kwon said to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter