The Great American Tour!!!

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reminder.....

It will be just news clipping about their journey so.... here it is. Oh right it will be all in Taeyeon's pov except for the Korea scene.... so here it is.....

"Hi my name is Kim Taeyeon" I said as I played with the digital camera that Archie have brought for me. So for the our trip here I decided to do a video diary of all the things I've done here. "And these two.." I then shifted the camera at Jiyong and Archie, who by the way, reading the GPS on their phone. "..are the two handsome boys that I am with. So let's start!!"

The Grand Canyon!!!!

xxxgd-taengxxx: Posted a video

(My lovely Tour In Grand Canyon ^^,)


""G-Dragon and Kim Taeyeon play at the Grand Canyon to the extreme""

125+/-80..... That's looks fun!!! I don't know about everybody, but seeing these two remind me that life is not just about work!

(they tried this in Grand Canyon)

"Hey Tae!! This will be last time we will be doing something like this.." Jiyong said to me as the harness was being check.

"Don't be such a coward Ji, you already bungee jump of Macao tower, this isn't different from that." I said to him. As I readied myself too. 

Archie recommend this to us when he heard I wanted to visit the Grand Canyon, well his true motives was too piss off Jiyong. But still this was fun so what the heck. We decided that going to jersey right away was boring so we (or should we me) decided to tour America for a bit. We had a lot of money courtesy of me, so there shouldn't be a problem. Though 1/4 of it was kept for my family.

"Hey Jiyong!!! Don't wet your pants up there!!!" Archie , he already tried it for us, so he could say to us that it was safe.

"Shut up old man!! I'm not scared!!! So hold that damn camera and tape the coolness of G to the D!!" Jiyong said as he prepare himself. 

Then we all counted from 3...2...1.... but instead jumping at the end of one he went to me and kiss my lips and said  "For good luck..." then he jumped without hesitation. As for me, even though it's hot here I was melting, because of it.

When it was my turn, I didn't hesitate and Jump off right from the start which earn me a lot of cheers from some fellow tourists. What could I say I'm a natural. We spent a night there too. Good thing we have an RV with a lot of foods to cook.

Diving at New Mexico....

xxxgd-taengxxx: posted. (The Deep Blue Hole: 50 pics)

G-Tae couple, Dive in New Mexico.

140+/-49.... Wow... y Tae in the house. GD too is really looking fine, here too. G-Tae nice couple name. By the way I ship them.

(this is where they cool off)

After the Grand Canyon... we went to New Mexico, and found this nice diving spot in the middle of the desert so I got to check it out. The two boys agree cause truthfully, the RV will not last long in this heat. So we decided to stay here for a day.

As soon as we our RV we immediately check the Blue Hole, but was disappointed that it was a size of a swimming pool, but the tour guide said that though the mouth of the hole was small, it was as deep as an ocean. Me and Ji look at it, and saw that the color of the water change as the water goes deep. 

We were at awe of the Blue Hole when suddenly Archie playfully tried to push us. I almost lost balance and fell but Jiyong supported me, While Archie just laugh at me.

"I check us in a motel, try to rest for a while, I just going to call my boss on the phone." He said to us. And like kids we just agree and went to our motel room. The awkwardness we have when we were just starting was completely gone. Jiyong and I have been comfortable with each other, but I still blush when he remove his shirt when he is around me.

"Hey put some sun screen on you.." He said as he throw the bottle at me, but it just pass through my hand as I catch it.

"That's weird.. I thought I catch it.." I said as I pick the bottle on the bed.

"Maybe the heats getting you. Lie down for a while and rest..." He said to me "don't worry I will be here.."

Truthfully, I am feeling dizzy for quite sometime now. Sometimes I even see Jiyong as two people, but when I blink it came back to normal. "It must be the heat..." I thought to myself.

I slept 'till dinner, and then when we were eating, we decided to stay for another day to try to dive at the Blue Hole. It was the best! Cause when swim there I was scared cause my feet can't touch the ground. But all of my fears where destroy by Jiyong who swim with me.

Oklahoma City.. Touring....

xxxgd-taengxxx posted picture in OKC!! (20 pics)

""G-Tae in OKC.... Netizens have mixed views on the Idols closeness""

+120/-45..... That pic's at the water park.....damn, Why it is hard to admit that they look good together!!

+210/-53..... I'm sure of it... there is something between these two. Look at them only a stupid person could say that they aren't a couple.

Our next stop... Well we went to Oklahoma City. We tour the city first and buy some things to be sent home. Then we try the White Water Bay Park, by the way Jiyong insisted we go there. We tried all of the water slide here, and I will tell you it was the best. Jiyong even made a video clip of him going down the highest slide they have here. 

"Hey you two. " Archie called us who by the way went on those free parking for RV so that we could save money on motels. "Your destination is in Jersey right? Are you sure you don't need to go there now?" He ask us.

We already said to him that the our journey in America will end at Jersey. Well we are needed to be in Jersey but it must be about a week and a half from now.  "Not actually, the event that we will be going is a week and a half from now, so we can spare some time in our road trip." I said to him.

After that he just ignore us, but he have been scanning the area. He already said to us, that there were people searching for us, and it was not the good kind. The funny thing is, Archie-shi is someone we really don't know at all but still trust him nonetheless.

Back in Korea....

Sunny's pov...

 

For the past days, me, Jessica and Daesung have almost toured around Seoul to find the clinic that Taeyeon have visited. The result..... none. Jessica, even tried to bribe some nurses to get access to medical reports but when one nurse agreed, it turns out, Taeyeon didn't even go there. Daesung even try to do a mission impossible stunt by going directly to the records of a certain hospital, and it doesn't end well, as he try to outrun several guards. In the end we found out nothing.

"Hey didn't SM have all of your medical record? I mean you do have a monthly or yearly check up right?" Daesung said while we were eating in the Van the Jessica rented for the day.

Why didn't I think of that? So we drove of to SM, ent. and Of course I was the one who went for the record room. It may not look like it, but I have access to the medical records room, courtesy of my uncle. As I read Taeyeon's past medical check up, I saw some lapses in both the date and time it was recorded. Her health record from November to December 2014 was gone. It was the time, when all of us were emotionally battered because of Jessica's removal from the group. I search for it on every cabinet but I couldn't find it. The weird thing is all the other record from our group were there and all of it was complete except for Taeyeon. As soon as I snap some picture of her recent medical records from January. I quickly got out and went to the two. I then relayed to them what I saw and found out. We drove to the Han River, to re-organize what we learn.

"That's really weird.... Why would the management hide her medical records?" Jessica muttered.She too find it weird. "Sunny... do you really not remember anything about Taeyeon? You know if she was feeling unwell or anything?"

"I don't we hardly saw each other and whenever I came back to the dorm, she was always at her room." I said to her.

"So our own conclusion is that Taeyeon is sick and she run away is that it?" Daesung said  to them. "Maybe she is pregnant and Hyung is the father.." he said to us and it made me choke on the water I just drank.

"Yah!! Kang Daesung! have you see their photos thus Taeyeon looks like a pregnant woman to you?" I said angrily.

"That could be photoshop you know?" Jessica muttered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter