Meeting the parent's

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Kwon Household.......

 

It was Friday and everything was normal except that there were at least 20 people here for today. SNSD, BigBang and Lee Haru and Kiko, -- oh yeah together with their kids.

TOP and Tiffany with their son Minhyun (14), and daughter Hyeni (10). Yuri and Youngbae with their sons Taeyang (14) and Taerin (9), Jessica and her kids Tyler with their two daughters Soojin (11) and Soohyun (8). Sunny and Daesung and their son Daehyun (13) and daughter Soomi (6). Sooyoung and her kids with Kyungho and their daughter Hyun Goo (13) and their sons Kyungsoo (8) and Yunho (6). Hyoyeon and Kush with their two daughter Hayi (12) and Jinie (10) and a son Hyonsu (6). Yoona and her kids with Soohyuk with their daughter Hana (12) and a son Geun Soo. Lastly Seohyun and Seungri with their paternal twins Seohyun and Seungri both (11).

Most of the younger ones are at the playground at the back with their nanny, while the adult are at the living room chatting.

After a month that Taeyeon announce her pregnancy, Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Sunny also became pregnant just a few months away from each other. Yoona and Hyoyeon follow suit a year after and it became an uproar cause Yoona was just preparing for her engagement with Soohyuk, and Hyoyeon with Kush. Jessica and Seohyun became pregnant the following year. Jessica was understandable cause she was already married but Seohyun was greeted with heavy criticism cause she isn't married to Seungri. But with Seungri's bold move and over confident self, propose to her on live TV, their fans accept them too. Seungri name the twins with their stage names cause he find it cute.

What's the occasion? Well The Kwon Twin's are 19 now and they will attend their school dance and their date's are non other than the 2 of the famous triplets, Daehan and Manse. The other one Minguk, have a separate date so that's the gist of it.

It's quite normal in the sense that it was just a school dance but, truthfully it's not. Why? Because A Dragon is guarding the two Princess, well not really a Dragon but their father. He is frantic and overprotective of their daughter that he even brainwash his son Kwon Taeyong to guard the door. To make matter worse he called his Friend's or the twin's uncle's to help him. 

On the other hand the Angel or the Mother of the two beautiful girls was very understanding but still advice them not stay late and don't drink anything that was offered to them. She was very much ok with the school dance but seeing his Husband over exaggerating thing's, she called also some reinforcement of her own. Thus the presence of these people.

"Why is Appa behaving like that.. it's embarrassing enough that Taeyong is at the front yard with Minhyun  and Taeyang guarding the front yard like that, and now,  Seungri samchon is also there...." Jiyeon whined. "Haru unnie is Tablo samchon like this with Jun Woo oppa?" She ask her favorite unnie. The two sister are being glam up by her SNSD auntie. and her Aunt Kiko. KIko and Jessica even brought several dress from their Fashion line for the two girls 

"Well not really. Cause our Dads are friends it was easy." Haru answer.

"Urghh. if appa make scene later I will really hate him." Jiyeon said.

"Well you're father is the most famous man in south Korea after all.." Haru said to her.

"She is right. Beside it's funny to see Jiyong oppa being like that." Sunny said to her.

"Umma, can you tell Appa to not embarrass us infront of our dates." Jiwon said.

"Ok dear..." Taeyeon said to her daughters. "KIko, Jessica can you handle the rest here?"

"Of course.... beside it's these kids first dance so it is special." Jessica said. "Don't worry once we're finish with them, they will be the Queen's of the night."

Taeyeon the went downstairs to see Jiyong pacing back and forth like a drill sergeant.

"Hey Tae can you stop your husband." TOP "His making me dizzy."

""Hyung let's see how will you handle this situation when Hyeni grow's up." Jiyong said to him.

"Well I can handle that much better than you." TOP said to him.

"Hey will you two stop." Tiffany hissed. "Ji oppa they are just going to a school dance beside you already know Daehan and Manse. Those kids are nice."

"It's not that I don't trust Il-gook Hyung kids... it's just that... they are boys and Jiyeon and Jiwon are girls and...arghh!!!" Jiyong answer with no sense.

"Noona... Hyung is acting weird again.." Daesung said also as she saw her husband now holding a baseball bat.

"Yahh Jiyong are you really serious? It is just a school dance beside the girls have already done everything you ask for them... So you just do your end of the bargain. Aishh.. If you don't went them to attend this dance then you shouldn't made those condition of yours." Taeyeon said angrily and then she sit beside Tiffany.

Jiyong's condition was for their daughters was for the two reach number 1 in every music chart and get triple crown and won every music show using their own song. For an info Jiyeon and Jiwon are idols sign with their father's company. They are called Twin Effects, and their song, written by the Kwon twins themselves, Cold Summer Night's, a song about after breaking up, became top hits in all music charts and music shows for over a month. Thus Jiyong granting them their request.

Then Taeyong and Minhyun came inside and said. "Appa/Uncle!! the enemies are here..!!" The two boys shouted.

Seungri then enter with the two teenagers, with Taeyang shutting the door.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Kwon, Mr. Kwon..." the two awkwardly greet. They were very nervous cause not only that Jiyong was glaring at them, but also the other adult's there.

"You two look handsome... " Taeyeon greeted the two and let them seat. She then glare at her husband to stop threatening the two boys and also signal her friends to stop their husbands in doing the same.

"So how is your parent's?" Taeyeon started.

"They are both fine Mrs. Kwon." Daehan answer. "Mom said she enjoy the meal last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter