Starting in America

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's pov.......

 

The stay in brazil was great, we stayed here for three more days. Mr. Castor even toured us around Brazil, that we haven't been too. Of course a lot of picture taking take place. I really didn't thought that the girl Natasha was a die hard fan of BigBang, unfortunately, she like Daesung more. Taeyeon laugh when I ask learn who she likes in BB, it really is a blow in my ego.

Archie, on the other hand, didn't join us. He wanted to report to his boss, cause he didn't report for almost two and a half weeks. I heard he got an earful from his boss. We also bought several souvenir that would be sent home. She was happy, of course I am too, but seeing her smile was the best. We also took pictures that we would upload in instagram.

In those two days, Mr. Castor also help us for our journey to America. He given us plane tickets, to California, first class too. (it was the earliest flight.). I then introduced Archie to Taeyeon. That guy also explain himself to Tae, and why he was sent to follow us, by his boss/father. Of course Taeyeon didn't know why too, but when he told us about Hongkong, we agree on him following us.

"Hey you two.... Why are you running away, from your life? I mean you have a good thing going, in your country why ruin it?" He asked as we packed our things. We overstayed our Visa here, good thing Natasha's father have contacts in immigration.

"We didn't ruin it. For me, I just wanted to be free for once. Jiyong on the other hand was stupid enough to accomapny me." Taeyeon said to him.

"Don't lie Ms. Kim.... I know if someone is lying." Archie said as he wave Taeyeon's medicine in his hand. "So how do you explain this? This is for people who have a heart ailment. Judging from this, I can guess that your sick." I then walk towards him, and snatch the medicine.

"Don't ever touch her things again." I glare at him. "and we are not obligated to tell you our reason. Your job is to insure that Taeyeon is safe. Period."

"Yeah and that's what I do...." he said to me as he turn around and walk away. "beside I don't even like this assignment, so I really don't ing care."

Once his out I slam the door, and head to Taeyeon. "Sorry if I brought in a nuisance in your journey.." I said in sincerity.

"No, it's alright." she said as she smile kindly to me. "Beside it's more fun if we have more people with us right?"

"If you so.... Oh yeah, did you suffer any attacks when I wasn't with you?" ask her. This was the number one worry that I have in those time.

"Just short attacks." She answered me. "It's not frequent, and it didn't lead to the more serious type."

I then hug her and said "I'm sorry.... I'm sorry...." that was all I could say. It terrifies me to know that she was on death doors, when I was away. Even though we promise that I wouldn't regret everything that will happen. I can't help to regret, for not being strong enough to protect her.

"Hey don't worry okay... I'm still alive." she said to me. "Beside your squeezing me.. I can't breathe."

Hearing that I release her, and we both laugh at ourselves.

 

"I'm going to miss you unnie.." Natasha said as she bid goodbye to her favorite idol.

"Yeah.. I'm going to miss you too.... Don't forget what I told you okay?" Taeyeon said to the kid, as she wipe the tears in the kids eye.

"Yeah.... promise to visit Brazil again okay.." Natasha said, crying. "When you visit again I promise I will be running in your arms"

"Okay, I will hold onto that okay... and when you visit Korea too, I will tour you around." Tayeoen promise.

The two hug each other, like they were sisters. Though it was interrupted by Archie.

"Hey our flights been called.."

"Hey Archie... take good care of them okay" Mr Castor said to him.

"Yeah.... I will sir." Archie respond.

"Mr. Castor thank you a lot for everything" I said to him.

"No, I thank you.... What Ms. Kim have done to my daughter is more than what we can give to her." He said to me. "I pray for her well being and you too."

"Thank you." was the only thing I said, as we head out for our flight.

Back in Korea......

 

Like what the two of them talk about, Jessica and Sunny have tried everything in their power to know what Taeyeon, was hiding from them. But of course SNSD schedule prevented Sunny to investigate, While Jessica have to returned to HongKong.

Sunny have just finished her recording for her radio program, when her phone rang. When she checked it, she excuse herself and went to the nearest restroom. 

"Sica.... why did you call?" she answered.

"Hey Sunny... I will be there next week so we could start searching....." Sica said in the end of the line.

"You are coming here?" She said "That would create a buzz here"

"Don't worry, Tyler, booked a flight under my Korean name. So people won't notice. And I will be on disguise. So don't worry. Tyler also help on locating them."

"I hope so....." then Sunny phone buzz again from a news feed. She looked it up and was shocked to see who is in the news. "Sica Look at the news right now."

"What happen?!" Sica wondered.

"Just look a the news."

 

xxxgd-taengxxx posted:

(Our Selca in Rio... #Rio'sSunset #BeautifulButterfly) (20 photos)

""GD-Taeyeon, Rio Grande Tour"

 

​​+3050/-162: Wow... It's looks like a honeymoon get away. Why I am not shock of their closeness

""Fans, react to where the two idols will go next.""

 

+560/-31: Europe... America...  Ahhh.. maybe they will end their journey, maybe not. Still wanting them to go here in Europe though.

"Those two really did that? Damn!!" Sica said.

"I don't want to say it, but I will try to be free this week... I will text you or you text me okay" Sunny ended the call.

"Dammit Tae, why are you doing this" Sunny Thought to herself.

Taeyeon pov...

 

We have arrived at the California late afternoon. Thought it's not that dark we decided to rent a car to go to a place I wanted to visit here. Yesterday when we were packing that I wanted to go to a certain man to deliver a letter to a friend.

Archie then rent a car, from the airport and we then went to our destination. Unfortunately we were struck in traffic, and Jiyong was acting like a brat.

"Hey..are we there yet?" Jiyong said in the nth time... He was bored to death that's why he wanted to annoy Mr. Archie.

"If you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter