GD-Taeng Scandal!!

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon pov.....

It's our day 4 here in Japan, and we are ready now to go to our grand adventure. Jiyong is right, its dangerous for me to go alone, not when something as scary as what happen in MT Fuji happen again. So  I basically agreed on his proposition to help me complete my bucket list. 

"Oppa, have you packed already?" I ask him while I check all of our things. After he announce that he will be coming with me. We went to the local shops here in Tokyo to buy his things. Basically he don't have any clothes and essentials for the Journey. 

"Yeah I have already packed my things" He said as he grab his backpack full of his things. It was quite funny cause he wants to bring many things such as accessories, coats and other useless objects. We have an argument because of this.

"So are you ready to post the greatest scandal Korea have ever seen?" He said to me smiling. We have this agreement, to post our adventure in instagram, for our family to see so that they won't worry about me. It also serve as an explanation for our action.

(flashback)

"Taeng, your family will worry if you disappear just like that" He said to me. we are in a restaurant in Shinjuku, eating lunch.

"You worry about mine, what about yours oppa? YG, Bigbang, and your family, will think that you killed yourself after your breakup" I said to him.

"Well I can say that I need some time alone to collect myself and they will understand. But you... you can't hide your illness that long, one way or another they will be suspicious about why you runaway. You need to give them some reasons, or a lie for them to believe in or else they will find out and when they know, they will be worry about you a lot." He explain to me. His words sink deep. I didn't think that far ahead.

I then imagine what my family will react once they know, and it made me lower my head and sob for a moment.

"Hey! don't cry here." he then flick my head, making me forgot what I have been thinking. "aishh, they will think that I made you cry" he then wipe my tears with his hands. I felt great comfort of what he have done. His presence alone make me feel that I will be alright in this journey.

So I calm myself and smile at him. "So oppa what should I do for them to know that I am alright?" I ask him.

"Well... you didn't bring your phone with you so... How about this, you can make a video message to them and post it in your SNS account. If they see you are happy and smiling they will feel relieved and their worries will be lessened" He proposed, but there is only one problem.

"Oppa, there is one problem" I told him and he just look at me weirdly. "I don't remember my passwords for all of my accounts. That's why I only use my phone for it"

"Seriously?" he ask me and I just nodded. "It can't be helped we can use mine but it will cause an uproar in Korea if we do this. It may even affect our members life"

"It's okay, after we post it we can call them after to explain" I said to him. For now, I always says to myself that I need to be selfish for me to go one forward on this trip, and worrying about my members is the least of my agenda.

"Hey if you call them, our agency will surely hang us alive, you know" Jiyong said to me. "they will all be pissed at us"

"I don't care, they are not the only one is pissed, besides oppa I'm dying so their rant is the least of my problem"

(end of flashback)

"So we are going to do this now right?" I said to him. But he just smile at me and says "Of course, don't worry much its bad for you, so lets do this" and he just hit post. Now the video we made a few hours ago will be reveal.

xxxgd-taengxxx posted a video:

Taengoo and me in a Journey for Happiness

Taeyeon: Hello! Kim Taeyeon here, you might be wandering why I posted this instavid on this account. Well, for all you to know, I'm running away from Korea for now... Yehey!!! You may wonder why I made such move right? I'm doing to put life back in me and also to bring my smile back that I have lost a few years back. So I am going to travel with Jiyong oppa for a while. For VIP's don't worry I won't do anything to him. For Sone's well I have made you happy for seven years now, so give me this time to make myself happy for once. I hope you understand. Umma, Appa, Hayeon, Jiwoong oppa, I am a grown girl now,  and an adult too. Don't worry cause I can take care of myself and I will go home after I finished this. For my members, I love all 8 of you, and I am sorry for doing this, but I am going to be selfish for once in my life so cut me some slack okay. For my agency....... well I don't have anything to say but if you are going to blame anyone blame me and scold me but after I went back after 5 months okay... So bye...

Jiyong: Hello! This is Kwon Jiyong. Well Taeng have already state our purpose, so I'm just going to reconfirm it. Yes were running away together, but not romantically. We just met at the airport and under the same circumstance, we have this crazy idea to go on a journey. The reason? Well we are tired of all of the expectation, comments and pressure of this industry. It the life out of us that is why we will be in a journey to search for it. Mom, Dad Dami noona, don't worry about me okay, I'm an adult now, and I can take care of myself so don't worry okay. Oh yeah, Noona please take care of my dogs for me. Gaho, Lasso, Jollie, appa loves you but I will be away for a while so be good. For my fans, support Bigbang without me for awhile, I'll be with Taeyeon, and don't worry we are not in a relationship. For my members and my agency, I love you all and you can pry my after 5 months. We will be posting our adventure together here ....... So bye.

Taeyeon/Jiyong: World here we go!!!!

 

Dispatch breaking news: G-dragon change his instagram account to xxxgd-taengxxx: Insta vid of them saying they will runaway crashes net. GD disable comments Sport Seoul: Instavid of Bigbang G-dragon and SNSD Kim Taeyeon shocked Korea: Idols relationship in question. Newsen  news: GD-Taeng video, earn 3 million views in just 2 hours. Netizens wonder where are the two Idols now. Osen: SM-YG... is silent about their idols eloping: Netizens comments about the two crashes the net.

No ones pov..

 

While the two idols was exited on going to their journey, two agencies was now in panic mode as they try to solve the scandal those two created. After Jiyong have changed his instagram account, his followers was already in shock cause they know the "Taeng" on the xxxgd-taengxxx. Even though they don't follow her account or they are not her fans, clearly if you are in Korea or you have heard the thousands news and article about her, you know that it is Taeyeon. And after just a minutes, the video post that they uploaded was now the most trending video that been shared, and uploaded on many internet portal. Fans, netizens and just regular people now are asking why are they together? Does it mean they are not going back? or better yet why they are running away?

 

At SM......

"Why the hell is she doing this!!!" CEO Kim Youngmin shouted as he slammed his hand on the table. An emergency  meeting was being held after they got  wined up of the controversial video. The rest of the SNSD members and Taeyeon's close friend in SM, the other department heads and the chairman Lee Sooman, was at the conference room, discussing what might be the greatest scandal of all time in 2015.

"Youngmin calm down" Lee Sooman reprimand him, "Nothing will be solve if we became harsh. Now girls tell me, what was Taeyeon's last words on you"  he shifted his eyes on the girls and ask them.

"Sajangnim, the last time unnie talk to me was when she dropped off her pet ginger in my house. She said she was flying for a scheduled photoshoot" Seohyun said truthfully.

"And no one have heard of her since then?" Lee Sooman ask again and the girl just nodded. "Does she have any signs of having any problems or something that may trigger her behavior now?"

"Actually sir, She seems fine when we last saw her at the dorm, She just complain on the lack of work she have because of her injuries but that's all" Tiffany answered. Chairman Lee was about to say something when the head of the PR dept. said something.

"Sir you might check their latest post again" and that's the cue for everybody to check their SNS account. They all follow GD-Taeng account for any news that the two will post.

 

xxxgd-taengxxx posted: (40 photos)

Photo of MT Fuji with Taeyeon smiling ^^, #taeyeon#MTFuji#beautifulsmile

Newsen news:

GD and Taeyeon trip to Japan stir up web

Dispatch news:

Couple pics, of their love trip to MT Fuji: confirmation or mockery

Netizenz 1: What is this?! are they dating?

Netizenz 2: Taeyeon unnie comeback please, Sone's are here for you to give your smile back.

Netizenz 3: G-bastard give back our Taeyeon!! or we will burn you alive.

Netizenz 4: Oppa didn't kidnapped you leader, watch their video he says Taeyeon suggested the idea and he just follow. Taeyeon give our Oppa back....

Netizenz 5: Wow, these kids sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter